Heeb Lon Sawn Winyaan (Exact)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
thanks for the pics! pin looks scary and so pale but her outfit is so pretty! yay finally an actual pic of praek. he looks good in that pic with fang. they look cute, i think but of course fang look better with pepper or bie :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks for the pixies.. hmmm horror lakorn .. interestin xp kekkeke.. fang is so purday .. guy .. okay ..

moilee

sarNie Adult
Wow...Fang's so pretty in here. I'm afraid Diew isn't looking that good in here. And for Jetrin's wife, she's still pretty but too too thin. I like her better if she adds some pounds. Anyways, this is another one of my lakorns that I'm looking forward to see.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yeah Pin is just supporting cast. She is show boney now >.< She needs more meat! I think she plays as a ghost spirit.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
anything new?? gosh. my fang got soo skinny. (not saying she was fat before cause we all know how slim she is..)
i'm still upset the guy is not match for her. but hopefully after this lakorn she signs MORE with HOTTER ACTORS...
I wish she'll team up with Bie again in the future and also Pepper plus Chakrit. WOW. ahahah. i miss FANG.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know I totally want Fang to reunite with Krit, Bie, and Pepper again. Especially Pepper since their lakorn was lamee >.< and they had very few scenes together, I was so dissapointed in that lakorn Baung Ruk cause I loved them together so much!

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

YAY! I'm excited for this lakorn because I like Fang and I love P'Diew!! He was one of my favorites from the Star 4. =) This lakorn is in the horror genre makes me want to see it more. I'm waiting to watch a good horror lakorn!