Health and Beauty

K

KawaiiTennyo

okay girls .. i think im seriously loosing hair.. cuz of stress and i dont know .. but yea .. i stopped using so much of the conditioner .. and i wanan dye my hair like really black i already got the dye is there anything that can make my hair grow again and longer and stronger??

Rakniran

KawaiiTennyo said:
okay girls .. i think im seriously loosing hair.. cuz of stress and i dont know .. but yea .. i stopped using so much of the conditioner .. and i wanan dye my hair like really black i already got the dye is there anything that can make my hair grow again and longer and stronger??
[post="18366"][/post]​

Theres a medicine for that kind of stuff to make your hair grow. I forgot the name ,but one of them is called Neoral,but is not safe for u. They are drug for transplant person only.Yeah ,after you take Neoral in two days,U will see the result right away. Hair grow everywhere. Even your forehead baby hair grow. u even have to shave it off. Damn that Neoral drug sure does make your hair grow fast and stronger.

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
i need help....
i'm going to the homecoming and i need help putting on make-up...
this will be my first time putting on makeup on me, okies
well i tried once but mostly i put on somehting dark (black or brown)...i want to change that..
HELP!

K

KawaiiTennyo

kying89 said:
i need help....
i'm going to the homecoming and i need help putting on make-up...
this will be my first time putting on makeup on me, okies
well i tried once but mostly i put on somehting dark (black or brown)...i want to change that..
HELP!
[post="19524"][/post]​
it depends on what color you're wearing .. and thanks rakniran hahah is that prescriptioned or something?? and why is it not safe for you?? and everywhere?!?! meaning where?!?!? i dont wanna grow a beard.. and transplant person?? you can transplant a person!?!?!? whoh ahhah

juicee

sarNie Elites
KawaiiTennyo said:
[post="18366"][/post]​
well my hair was weak from dying and bleeching it alot, so i know what you're talking about. i heard mane and tail works well. i've never personally used it, but it's suppose to make your hair grow faster and stronger. ne ways, yeah i tried so many different products, expensive and cheap, but the one that made my hair strong again was finesse...