Health and Beauty

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I'm really bored....

I have alot of acne since I was nine years old. Use almost every product out there and still haven't found a care... I try ProActiv Solution and it help alot..... So I recommend this to anyone who have acne...

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I like to have long nail but even it get to a certain point it crack or break.

What should I do to have a healther stronger nail.

Nameless

N i n j a
I found this from google.

Caring for weak nails

Weak fingernails can be a challenge to toughen up. If you have weak fingernails, the following tips can help you protect them, making your nails less likely to split or break.

* Keep your nails short, square-shaped and slightly rounded on top. Trim brittle nails after a bath or a 15-minute hand-soak in bath oil. Then apply a moisturizer.

* Apply a moisturizer each time you wash your hands. If your nails are brittle, moisturize your nails and cuticles at bedtime and cover them with cotton gloves.

* Apply a nail hardener, but avoid products containing toluene sulfonamide or formaldehyde. These chemicals can cause redness or irritate the skin.

* Don't use nail polish remover more than twice a month. Instead, touch up the polish. When you do need a remover, avoid those that use acetone, which dries nails.

* Repair splits or tears with nail glue or clear polish.

Avoid dietary changes that supposedly strengthen nails. They won't work. Unless you're deficient in protein — rare among people in the United States — adding protein to your diet won't strengthen your nails. Similarly, soaking your nails in gelatin won't help, either.

Rakniran

ProActiv Solution doesnt work for me since i have alot of zits/pimples due to lots of medicine that i'm taking..ProActiv Solution make it more worse then ever.

Avita cream at night is a good idea,but before i put on that cream i clean my face with clindamycin phosphate topical solutin ,USP 1% tropical twice a day (2x) before i apply Avita cream at night. I put on Avita cream once a day,which is at night only. I watch my face with Clinique soap #3 for oily skin type in the morning and at night before bed time. I have to do alll of those to keep my face clear from zits and pimples cause of my medicine side effects i get lots of zits/pimples like i say.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/lon...rl78/Photo0.jpg

K

KawaiiTennyo

im very fortunate that the girls in the family got the good genes.. we don't have acne at all. =) but i still wash my face .. daily i use abricot scrub .. the orange one and the white/blue one haha =) i use olay face lotion daily and VS body lotion .. dove deodorant .. and chap stick when i get out of the shower .. i have routines hahah for my shower too .. im a scent freak ..

Rakniran

i do have acne problems thats why i have to go throught lots of those routines everyday to get those look..

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Proactiv does not work for everyone, I used it and the first month it seemed like it was doing its job but after that it just went downhill, so yeah caused me to break out even more. Now, I just use neutrogena's acne cleanser and facial toner for sensitive skin, then for moisterizer I use vitamine e cream, if I'm heading out I use a moisterizer w/spf 15 and twice a week I use the apricot scrub haha the most important thing is the sunscreen 'cause I'm paranoid about premature wrinkles -____- omg blehh

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
I used to have good skin. But because of the rapid weight loss, my face became very dry. I tried alot of moisturizer product and it doesn't work. I finally try clinique and finally my face is getting alot better. Now I have a problem with my back. I break out alot after I got out from the hospital. My doctor don't want to prescribe me any medication because the break out comes from the rapid weight loss. I had alot of people check my back. some says its ok and other says it awful. :( I feel so disgusting whenever I check my back. Any suggestions?

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
how long have you had that? I used to have the same problem but after a while it cleared up...now i have these bumps on my upper arms :( :( :( ...i dont know wat it is...i dont think its acne..its like thses red bumps :blink:

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
I got out from the hospital in June. So its been almost 3 month now that I got it. I dont get any new ones right now. Its just the left over mark. but still, its disgusting. I very intimidated to wear open back shirts. :(

kitkat

sarNie Elites
What I Do For Health and Beauty?

Hair: Go for Mane 'n Tail! It makes your hair grows fast, renew these old hair ends, and thick.

Face: Well... drink a lot of water, has a plenty of sleep so it'll reduce these breakouts. But I do using some certain products to keep my face fresh. I use Clean & Clear: Blackhead Clearing Scrubs[/b] every mornings and nights before going to bed, but after cleaning at mornings/nights- I recommend you to get some cleansing pads. As for me, I use Oxy: Blackhead Clearing. Because after using a soap or liquid don't clean all dirts on your face so use a cleansing pad to "twice" clean. It worked for me. For body lotions, I go for Herbal Essence in any scents. =)

Nails: I recommend you to buy on any Sally Hansen products! It's healthier than other products. I usually keep my fingernails and toenails to be clean daily because it's only way to stay healthy to grow the fine-looking nails. Cleaning is the #1. Also I'm very simple girl who only likes a clear nail polish which is Sally Hansen's Maximum Growth. It helps your weak, splitten, nearly break, too thin nails become more sturdy, thick, and long as its can. Oh, you got to make your cuticles off from your fingers and possibly toes by using Sally Hansen's Instant Cuticle Remover. It'll looking better that way.

I don't really go for some informations where it have DON'Ts and DOs from any websites. =/ Also I'm glad my whole families don't have any acne genes so I don't have to worry about it.

K

KawaiiTennyo

Rakniran said:
i do have acne problems thats why i have to go throught lots of those routines everyday to get those look..
[post="7453"][/post]​
this is off topic but dude.. i love your avatar those mangoes loooks uber good!!!

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
I'm tryin out ProActiv now..it's been like over two weeks and I see no sign of any good change...I wonder how long it takes to work...I dun get much pimples but just this area on my face that have little ones I've been wanting to get rid of... :blink:

lavenderchick

sarNie Egg
if u are thinking about buying the clinique face wash (like the one u can get from a dept store...i got mine from macy's) be very careful...my skin before was very normal not oily or anything but after i used the clinique product my skin has become very oily...i've stopped using it but my face continues to be oily when before it was fine.

Rakniran

lavenderchick said:
if u are thinking about buying the clinique face wash (like the one u can get from a dept store...i got mine from macy's) be very careful...my skin before was very normal not oily or anything but after i used the clinique product my skin has become very oily...i've stopped using it but my face continues to be oily when before it was fine.
[post="9012"][/post]​

girl,you probably got the wrong kind of soap..theres three kind for you to pick. You should use #3...its for oily face..so your face wrong be oily and it wont dry your face too much. #3 will clean the oily and bactria off your skin...u probably got #1 or #2 ..yeah those two # will make your face very oily and will cause your skin to break..use the right # of clinique and u will be fine...

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
shampoo - Giovioni's: Tripple Treat Organic

Facial Cleanser - Janpanese's Brand: DHC

sry, I don't use ace stuff even thu I have little ones on my forehead...cause skin to dry out when using it...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
don't sleep to late and wash your face in the morning and when going to sleep and don't bit your nails