Health Addict Magazine: Chippy Sirin and Antoine Pinto (Chiptoine) Oct 2018

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The first pic is unflattering of Chippy. But they make a cute couple overall. To me, she looks better with darker hair.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The first pic is unflattering of Chippy. But they make a cute couple overall. To me, she looks better with darker hair.
i agree! i think chippy is very pretty and im a big fan of hers but they shouldve picked a better cover photo! and I 100% agree with you about the dark hair. She looks more beautiful to me with darker hair but i think she pulls off lighter hair as well :) her and antoine are cute

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Shouldn’t this be in the “magazine” thread? Chippy and Antonio makes a cute couple. This shoot looks more like a fashion shoot than a healthy magazine to me. It didn’t show any healthy living/activities. Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Shouldn’t this be in the “magazine” thread? Chippy and Antonio makes a cute couple. This shoot looks more like a fashion shoot than a healthy magazine to me. It didn’t show any healthy living/activities. Lol
oh i didnt know there was a specific magazine thread. and yeah the concept of this shoot is wierd its like a safaree concept and then a business casual type of concept lol