Have YOU ever

kulyia

RUK
PLEASE. id like to hear it ALL.=D

&& what would you liek to say to that person that youve always WAnted to say??

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
yeah.. i do have some aunties who love to gossip so bad .. it is so annoying. she'll go on about hw bad other ppl is .. talking about that same ppl for hours .. she's talented i tell u.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Will come back to this or maybe I won't but I can totally bring you back a whole book ready to be published about how horrible my mother side of the family is. it's a wonder how my wonderful mother is related to them. Well I have 2 uncles from my mum's side thats cool but other than that ugh.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
probably my parents. i have nothing against with their parenting but when it comes to relatives who seemingly have a bad background, they would ramble on and on about how they are so needy. seriously, why did they let my uncle living with us in the first place when they don't even feel comfortable around him? o_O mom said he's her younger brother so she couldn't say no--- oh brotherly love, uh. you know, my parents actually bought a lot of locks for all doors that are connected to outside so uncle can't get in. >__>

i tend to ignore 'em rambling but when it comes to cousins, i pissed off 'cause they know absolutely nothing about 'em since they used an example that they are the same as their parents. how rude and it's an insult, you know. >__< i don't know why they easily took those gossips especially mom's family side whom always make a ton of rumors... =__=

i can't wait to get out of this house by march. ^__^

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
heck yes and whatever you don't live in asian community apartment cuz everybody gossip about everybody they are such nosy ppl I do my own thing and try not to associate with nobody but it sucks my mom knows the whole apartment so they be always trying to ask me about my personal life and in my head I'm thinking mind your own business and they like to compare each other kids like "o my kids give me money and the drive a mercedes I'm thinking why you living in the poor area and stealing money from the government. Sorry for my life story.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Lisa =p when relatives like that talk to my parents like that "oh my kids drive a mercedes and blah this blah that."

I respond with

"Gosh I'm so jealous I wish I didn't spend my time getting my bachelor of science and just saved money to buy a bmw at the car auction." and they get so pissed LOL cause in dallas mercedes, bmw, hummer aren't considered rich people cars lol because everyone has em you can buy a nearly brand new mercedes and bmw with like 14 K miles for under 9 K at an auction -.-"

kulyia

RUK
lol.Exactly Azlisa! Asian communities.lol. My in law they live in this old rumby apartment surrounded by ASIANS. And they would complain and stuff that their neighbor are rude.But whenever they come over, they barrrow our stuff and never return it.Like when they take a new brand movie whos my brother havent even watched and its been 2 yrs now ithink.Their really annoying. They come over to do their Bdays, and leave everything behind for us to clean.And their own sister dont even clean it.They ate oyster and never cleaned it up, it was like a month later or so and finally sumone ithink my mom had enough and cleaned it.it was NASTY. my aunts dont talk alot smack. BUT i hate it when their kids tell them that you did sumthing bad to them when their daughter started. that pisses me off bad.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have a volume and series of annoying people and I am among them I have to admit. I talk crap but they are truthful facts. But the elders of my community, well they exaggerate the truth. I gossip from time to time, but they gossip like there is no tomorrow.

For one, my ex-brother, yes I no longer claim him to be my older brother. Harsh huh? But not too many people have gone through what I had to put off with. First of all, that jackass went to jail for 7-10 years. When he returned during my freshman year of high school, my dad bought him a car without any hesitation believing that he is a changed man. I was upset and HATED him. I guess he hadn’t learnt his lesson and continues his bad habit. Moved in with my aunt (mom’s side of the family) and came running back home because she was too strict with him. My aunt and uncle tried their best to raise a freaking adult in their home and supported his ass. He met a bitch in Fresno, but my parent refuse to have him married when he is still on parole. Okay that dumb ass, I don’t know how many times he was put behind bars but shit why not his whole entire damn life. He is no good to the public. When he doesn’t get his freaking way, he would bring up my second oldest brother’s death. It is my mom fault for killing him. What a damn bitch. Okay I will stop here unless anyone wants to hear about the whole entire story. That will take pages to explain my dears.

"oh my kids drive a mercedes and blah this blah that."
i seriously think my uncle & aunt got my cousin to buy a BMW just for that. now the dude is paying $6xx/mo. for an ugly as$ car, when he could have got the one he really wanted for the same price or lower.

he'll be living under their roof forever. :lol:

i have not been really annoyed by anyone. but i think, by now, i've developed an instinct and can avoid such people before then can annoy me. :p

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
WOW. I guess Asian relatives are just like that....now that I think about, I have come across siblings/cousins who get annoyed by the grown adults who do that...I was always baffled by such irritations... :unsure:....As I've grown older, I begin to see the motives behind behaviors like that....but I still don't feel anything, let alone annoyance :unsure:...Maybe I should show them some attitude next time that happens...Maybe they think I'm stupid? GAHAHA wthell I'm saying. I guess I just don't give a fuck. I just smile. :)

Edit: I lie. I smile b/c I know that pisses them off. :p But I still lub them all. *coughs* Well, I guess 'all' is exaggerating.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol mintwix I am like that now a days too if they annoy me back I ignore it and they get annoyed that it doesn't affect me lol. Or sometimes I use "friendly" sarcasm to counter them, or agree with them. I think the funniest thing ever I've done was when my cousin was telling me, "Oh you got married so young I would be afraid to get married so young at the age of 19 because I would worry about what people would think of me."

LOL I said,

"Oh I know it's such a pity for me I wish I were more like you being pregnant and 14 and unmarried forcing me to drop out of school which I happen to excel in I might be a better role model." laffs man I shouldn't be so proud but she nearly ripped my hair off :loool:

My husband has been telling me to calm down with those type of responses because I've been creating enemies which sadly are my own family members -.-" ahh well. like I give a shiz.

hey, those issues aren't unique only to asian relatives...lol...my dad's side of the family (they're white) are kind of stuck up, really, especially his parents and some of his siblings...they tend to look down on people who don't have the same lifestyle they do or who aren't in their social circle...and they're all about status and face, just like asians. my grandparents (dad's side) always attend benefits and stuff just to show off that they're still in the circle, and my grandmother always makes sure to whip out her huge-a** jewelry to wear when she goes to visit her friends etc. oh, and when they come back from a vacation or something, they have to mention to their friends, etc. and then their friends (the next month or so) would also visit the same place or some other european country...my dad's siblings are so competitive too...they're always comparing their kids' achievements (so and so got this...did i mention he or she did this...etc.) and belongings, etc., their vacation homes, all that. i mean, they're very loving and all, but it feels kind of fake and everything...i'm part of their family technically, so they're nice and everything, but i've seen them with other people...oh, and they're semi-racist towards minorities (somehow, they're okay with my mother) like african americans and hispanics...and god-forbid if any of them were to step into a lesser neighborhood...it's like they're afraid they'll be stained or something (especially my dad's mother)...

CTR

The Realist guy here period
hey, those issues aren't unique only to asian relatives...lol...my dad's side of the family (they're white) are kind of stuck up, really, especially his parents and some of his siblings...they tend to look down on people who don't have the same lifestyle they do or who aren't in their social circle...and they're all about status and face, just like asians. my grandparents (dad's side) always attend benefits and stuff just to show off that they're still in the circle, and my grandmother always makes sure to whip out her huge-a** jewelry to wear when she goes to visit her friends etc. oh, and when they come back from a vacation or something, they have to mention to their friends, etc. and then their friends (the next month or so) would also visit the same place or some other european country...my dad's siblings are so competitive too...they're always comparing their kids' achievements (so and so got this...did i mention he or she did this...etc.) and belongings, etc., their vacation homes, all that. i mean, they're very loving and all, but it feels kind of fake and everything...i'm part of their family technically, so they're nice and everything, but i've seen them with other people...oh, and they're semi-racist towards minorities (somehow, they're okay with my mother) like african americans and hispanics...and god-forbid if any of them were to step into a lesser neighborhood...it's like they're afraid they'll be stained or something (especially my dad's mother)...

Oh I see, if they would step into a lesser neighborhood like that, I think they will get it. That can be a turn off to a lot of people. The question is not them acting that way, but rather how you act yourself. B) If your answer to that question is different from the way they act then it is a :).

kulyia

RUK
omg fun4fun! i can soo RELATE gurlfriend!

i have a oldest brother who i dont claim too. even just TYPING IT makes me MAD. i dont even wanna see his face too. He treat me and my mom like Crap! hes even told my mom to move out if she wanna go or if she has a place to stay already.He say they are no longer Son and Mother. After claiming that afterwards that day hell address her by Mom. Like WTF BITCH! He always make my mom cry. he dont seem to care too. And when my mom say "Wat comes around go around and that hell have children too" he will be lecturing her saying "WHY U TRYING TO CURSE ME!??!?!?" WHEN WTF!!!! u say u dont do anything wrong why the FUCK are you scare huh!!?!?!!??!" im real tired of his face. This house we are living in now is his. And his wife thinks shes the QUEEN. she dont do crap. WHen my mom cleans the house and washed the floor and mop it, he yells at her saying " WHY U PUT SOO MUCH SOAP?!?! IT STINKS!!!" then me and my mom get real mad. we plan to move out when i go to collge. thats IF i go out of town.=] i cant wait till i get a car, cause IAND HER WONT BE HOME. =]DDDD