Have you ever...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
yes in 7th grade...i was at basketball practice but i was sick that day so i didn't pay attention to the coach and when my team mate threw me the ball it smashed on my face...it hurt so much!!!!!!!! i thought my nose was goint to break. lol!

have u ever thought that he/she was the right person yet, later, as time progresses, u realized that he/she was not what u were looking for?

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
yipp all the time...

have you ever gotten on the wrong train and traveled like a mile away and then just realised?

happened to me last month....

ChenrukNote

Goddess
yes when i was younger. maybe 5 yrs old. lol. it was embarrassing though!!!

have u ever sneezed and ur snots came out? lol!

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
hah yeap do it almost everytime i sneeze and it is soo embarassing its like..where do i wipe this?? LMAO xD

Have you ever got carried by the ocean's wave?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOl yes nong nai I have, but for a stupid reason LOL ... lets not talk ab it hahaha

have you ever tried to change someone and then end up realizing they are the one changing you?

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
... your sooooo stopid lolz just postin for the eggies lolz
(and no/yes to what eva it was lolz)

have you ever worn your pjs out in public lolz

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
nope!

have you ever got mad at someone because they told u to do something that u didn't want to do?(i know this is a stupid question but i didn't know what to write,so i hope u don't mind answering this one.)

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
nope not dumb at all i feel that way all the time cus i am force to do stuff (like chores xD) by my parents and i just get really maad :mad:

Have you ever.... broke a bone before..?

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
lolz yea i once broke both my arms a week a part from each other and then broke my leg 2 weeks after i had my right arms cast off....LOLZ im a hyper one lolz

have you ever not been able to sleep because the next day its a special day e.g. birthday / holiday/ party or sumthin

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
no but kevin you getting adicted to your eggs and killing the games ....

have you ever been on a holiday and not enjoyed it

ChenrukNote

Goddess
does valentine count??? too many love around yet none of it is for me. LOL

have u ever done something that u do NOT regret even if it is mean or bad?

Julie_Yang

sarNie Hatchling
have you ever been hurt soo much by someone, but he refuses to go away, and you cna't do anything to stop him..have you ever cried soo hard ur eyes fell out?

god knows i haven't! LOL

P.S...I NEED SARNIE EGGS..LOL

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
I haven't been hurt by someone because they broke my heart..I was never heart broken.. I've cried because I hurt him so much...but I didn't mean to..

Have u ever lost someone u love?