Have you ever...

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
okay...sooo pretty much you just ask a question like "Have you ever....____________?" then the next person will reply of course

one reason i started this thread....saw it on another forum and thought it would be fun nya hahahah XD

another reason....just cus i dont start topics much....im mostly posting i wanna see my name around ahha so basically..attention nye hehehe

sooo....I'll start out =]

Q: Have you ever kissed your own kind? :drool:

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
nope.

have you ever been so full but kept on eating because there was good food?

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
^ OMG i do that all the time...maybe that's why im so fat

Penny: Whats the X-man game =)

Have you ever you ever laughed while drinking something that you spit it out of your nose?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
yep. lol. it made my nose hurt so bad not to mention my throat too. lol.

have u ever did something completely stupid but u don't know y u did it?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
all the effin time. especially my math teacher!! I hate him!!!! Math would be so much less complicated without him!

Have u ever wanted something, got it, then wanted something else????

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
yes of course all the time i mean.of course everyone gets what they want and then when they get it they long for something else that they don't have or really want.

have you ever decided to pick something u didn't really want over the thing that u really wanted?

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
yes. like this dress I just got i only chose it cus i was cheaper nya haha xD

Have you ever had something taht when you dont need it you see it (like take a remote control for example) but when you need it you cant find it?

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
yes all the time, i sometimes feel that i'm alzheimer lol

Have you ever sacrified all your dreams for your lover's dreams?

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
tried to but then was too small and crowded haha

Have you ever had something and you couldn't find it but turns out it was in your hands??

^ happens to me all the time... o_O