Have you ever...

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
no. lol I don't even do make up for myself LOL but maybe should try.

Have you ever tried selling products as a job b/c people said they made lots of money doing that?

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
No. I do like the idea of making, creating things & selling them.

Have you ever got locked out of your own house? (You accidently lock the house door & don't have house key with you or you lock the house door thinking that you have the house key with you but you don't) LOL

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I think I've experienced that once. lol It wasn't my house but I was babysitting for my brother. LOL

Have you ever drove in a big thunderstorm and streets were flooded?

Ms.Zoe

Somewhat, I drove after a thunderstorm & saw streets flooded.

Have you ever got locked out of your own car? lol

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
No

Have you ever fixed someone's hair and makeup for an event?

Ms.Zoe

Yes

Have you ever got so sick so strangely that your parents got really scared?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yes!! I lost so much weight when I return home (i was 90lbs, bag of bone LOL ) my parents panic, my mom cry , my dad kept feeding me lol , I was malnutrition as well.

Have u ever went nude in front of your mom during ur adult life?

Ms.Zoe

Somewhat, Half nude hahaha

Have you ever asked your parents about their relationship before they had you/your siblings?

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOL. Yes. It was a force marriage .My dad was a soldier at the time & he would buy ice from my mom but never pay. She hated him & felt he abuse his rank. It turn out he liked her but doesn't know how to go about it. My dad's elder came to ask her hand in marriage . My mom refuse . Cry for days LOL she had no choice but to accept b/C my grandma kept lecturing her about obedience to elder blah blah. My mom til this day wish her love life is like in lakorn , she want to fall in love & choose her own man . BUT...every story have two side right ? My dad said , mom was madly in love him & give him free ice when ever he walk by her booth lolll and he was force to marry her b/c he was at an age .

Have u ever look at a nude male mannequin ?