Have you ever...

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Yes! But I think it’s more fun when you travel with someone you love and who loves you!

HYE wondered what it would look like if the sky were a different color?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Not really, but I just started after your question.

Have you ever felt guilty for really liking someone, but just fall out of love for no reason at all?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
No. You can't force feelings and you shouldn't feel guilty as long as you're honest with yourself (and the other person).

HYE liked a friend and never told them because you're afraid of losing the friendship?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
No. You can't force feelings and you shouldn't feel guilty as long as you're honest with yourself (and the other person).

HYE liked a friend and never told them because you're afraid of losing the friendship?

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Nope!! I’ve never believed in that! But I have seen a guy before and thought, “wow, he’s so handsome!” That’s about it.

HYE wanted to be really famous?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
No. I have wanted to become a singer/actor, but not be really famous though.

Have you ever liked a person that you didn't quite like the first time you met?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
When I was nine. I cut my hair so my dad had to fix it. Instead, he ruined it, cutting it really short. I cried for hours.

HYE posted up fanfiction on here before?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Always. Yesterday I just stayed up watching The Defenders on Netflix.

Have you ever tried Jack fruit flavored ice cream?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
No. I left because of the shitty people (they were discriminating and the supervisor whom we were supposed to report to did nothing and actually sided with them) but I actually liked the job.

Have you ever danced in the rain?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yes, it was a cdrama...

Have you ever like a lakorn or drama so much that you wait anxiously for the premiere episode so you can catch it live on YouTube lol