Have you ever taken revenge on someone before!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
this revenge sounds like a drama that i'll definitely watch :) maybe i should consider this type of revenge... :lol: no, i don't do revenge, i just let it go and forget about it. it's not my personality to revenge even though i do think about it. with this type of revenge, i will always refer back to my drama and ask myself what happens if i fall for him or what would he do/think when he finds out i was planning to play him for a foul, not expecting myself to fall totally in love with him. i give a thumbs up for this sweet revenge.

like mentioned above, don't play with fire, at the end you'll end up hurting yourself.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Cupid Candy said:
Ok i remember my great revenge.
So me and my friends went to go watch a volleyball game and we found an empty spot on the bleachers and not so far away as a girl who was in my class a couple of years ago. I sat down and she pushed me off and told me it was saved for her friend. So the girl beside us scooted down so i could sit. My friend is really tough so she started calling that girl a bitch and stuff. My friend is black so she got a lot of attitude and stood up for me, while i'm just that quiet little asian thats good at school, i honestly did not want to get in a fight so i didn't do anything to the gal that pushed me off. My friend did not want to get kicked out of the building so she just yelled at the girl and she went on to watching the game. this ticked me off the whole day and ruined my day. So a week later i see the girl that pushed me off in the hallway. I'm carrying my backpack full of textbooks and its really heavy so i kept swinging it on my shoulder. So i seized this opportunity to swing my backpack at her and make it look like an accident. i did it with all my energy and i walked away, i heard her scream in pain in the background but unable to do anything about it because i was just putting my backpack on and she just had to be there at the moment. that made my morning that day.
Lol... I do these things all the time, this one time in 6th grade we took a field trip the the skating rink this girl was skating and pushed me down...I didn't do anything to her then but my friend went and told the teacher on her lol. And now her friends dont talk to her as much since she dumped her bf to be with a drug addict. High school definitely changed a lot of people.

sarN

sarNie Granny
There was this Vietnamese boy in HS , he about 5'0 or less lol anywho I was wayy taller !! I love to bully him every chance I have b/c he an FOB , doesn't speak English well , very thick accent and his name was HEN . I would make chicken jokes about his name , I would chase him down and he would run.Truth was, I had a crush on him but b/c of our height difference , his FOBish english , I couldn't bring myself to ask him out , I was to prideful & his fear of me and the fact he HAVE a gf annoy the living hell out of me , I felt I must revenge him since I can't have him , I would embarrass him , bully him and sometime in front of his gf^^^^ He always look like a deer caught in a headlight when see me HAHA & I enjoy that . I was such a bad girl , karma did catch up w/ me later in life though ^^

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think I am getting old. After reading my post, I honesty have no recollection of my revenge story from 2011 LOL. High school is just a deep dark abyss in my brain. Update on that girl though since I remember who it was just not the situation, rumours (I say totally true) went around that she did some nasty things at a hotel with the jock that year. 

cecilia

Staff member
Wow! Some of these stories are just a bit ... whack and funny lol

As you get older .. revenge become one less thing on your mind. It takes too much work to think about someone and plot against them .. I rather move on and be all jolly and happy :)

Falada

sarNie Adult
lol I'm late but...
not really. Well, at times, I do want to hurt others as much as they hurt me, but then I just can't hold a grudge. I forgive easily, but still remembers, I guess since I think a lot and thinking it over and thoroughly has led me to my sense to just drop the matters and move on with my life. I try to keep negativity out of my life to avoid wasting time since I have a lot of things to do.

P

PrincessKarina

I was stupid and young when that happened. I liked this one boy. He was also "into" me. When we see each other we would hold hands and kiss. I guess we weren't "official" but clearly we were supposedly "seeing" each other. Lol. Or so I thought. Dang but if you sweet talk me and kiss me? What did you expect me to think? Anyways, one day my one girl asked me to accompany her to see a guy who she is seeing. My girl had hickey marks all over her neck from this "guy". Lol whao! When we got there it was "my guy". Lol. I was so sick about it but I played along with them. She obviously didn't know he was playing us. And he didn't know she was my girl. From that day on I never saw him again. He was embarrassed. I never told my girl either but I hinted he was no good. She found out quick enough. He saw me some time later on in life and tried to "talk" to me as if nothing happened. I brushed him off and gave him the hand. I walked away while the world thought I was nuts turning him down when he was so hot. All the girls were chasing him. Well it's called sweet revenge at its core! I loved it! In his player face! :risas3: