have sue yaj... tub yaj bro... did a movie.....

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling
O_O I'm not sure. I haven't heard that sue's done any movies yet.
He has a M/v out but not sure bout the movie. Someone update me
as well if he did. haha..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, tou yaj brother has made a movie.... i think it's new.. my mom bought it.. i saw her watching it... just a couple days ago..

i'm not sure what the movie is about though..but he was crying.. like tou yaj.. the brother's are cry babies..lol.. j/k..

i think.. it's something about his parents sent him away for something.. & his older brother's wife doesn't like his parents.. & then they leave his parents.. & then tou yaj brother comes back to find his parents.. something like that... :)

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
yes, tou yaj brother has made a movie.... i think it's new.. my mom bought it.. i saw her watching it... just a couple days ago..

i'm not sure what the movie is about though..but he was crying.. like tou yaj.. the brother's are cry babies..lol.. j/k..

i think.. it's something about his parents sent him away for something.. & his older brother's wife doesn't like his parents.. & then they leave his parents.. & then tou yaj brother comes back to find his parents.. something like that... :)
ooooo!!!!!....sounds good....now dat made me wanna go buy the movies....i've seen longcheng market saling them....but i didnt care but now i cared....lol.....

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling

Oh MAN.. thanx for the update. I'm totally getting that movie. his bro. is hecka kute toos.

mai92

sarNie Adult
OMG have you guys seen it ?.......Did you guys catch the part where the N'ek ate the medicine and her husband and many old people came and put water on her? At that time did you guys see that her husband touch her chest..and HOLD IT :wacko: :eek: :blink: (it was NASTY) It's also funny because many of the people look at the camera....it was funny and BAD (but still a sad and good movie to watch..)

becki

sarNie Hatchling
thanz u... :D .... foe letting me know... ill going buy that movie tooo.. heheh

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
this is the movie right?

wow i wanna see it! i guess i have to wait ... but if someone can... call you guys upload it or the preview of it? for us to see?

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
this is the movie right?

wow i wanna see it! i guess i have to wait ... but if someone can... call you guys upload it or the preview of it? for us to see?
I think this is his first movie. His acting is kind of like Tou. Yeah he does a lot of crying just like Tub. The movie itself is alright. The storyline didn't attract me much. Same os same of storyling like others who've done it before. I'm looking for a movie that's aiming for something different. I tried of watching same story producing over and over. These producer really need some new ideas.

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
too bad but his brother is not as cute as him.... yeah they're both cry babies.... lol i'm tired of it..... i saw the ending of it.... the girl look too old though but she can cry. again bad acting at some parts... and so on...

and about the other one Daim Nyais.... it's a different storyline which i think its interesting because it kinda show the sybolism of the nyais but if only they were better at acting and added more interesting stuff.... i think the girl play tou yaj' fake mom in nplooj siab khuab lis cua..... the blind one

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
THE MOVIE WHICH IS CALLED "DAIM NYIAS RAIS MUS UA HLUA DAI TUAG".....DAMN!!....SOUNDS SCARY....I COULD TELL IT ALREADY BY READING THE TITLE AND ESPECIALLY THE MOVIE COVER....HEY?...IS THIS MOVIE SCARY OR SAD???....AND PRETTY COOL...HAVING SUE YANG AND THE GIRL WHICH PLAYED IN "NPLOOJ SIAB KHAUB LIG CUA".....AS A MOTHER OF TUB YAJ......HUMMMM.....COOL......

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
THE MOVIE WHICH IS CALLED "DAIM NYIAS RAIS MUS UA HLUA DAI TUAG".....DAMN!!....SOUNDS SCARY....I COULD TELL IT ALREADY BY READING THE TITLE AND ESPECIALLY THE MOVIE COVER....HEY?...IS THIS MOVIE SCARY OR SAD???....AND PRETTY COOL...HAVING SUE YANG AND THE GIRL WHICH PLAYED IN "NPLOOJ SIAB KHAUB LIG CUA".....AS A MOTHER OF TUB YAJ......HUMMMM.....COOL......

I thought it was going to be scary because of the title but it's not. From what i remember sue was only in part two because part one was when he was little and about his parents.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
it's not a scary movie.... nom phaj is there too.. he plays a man who lies about being a shaman.. & his dav neeb ua something like that.. comes & scares him...

i haven't watch the movie yet.. my mom told me.. hehe.. :)