Haus Ntsav tes,(Sucking your love one's blood)

Yea in case you don't know what "Haus Ntsav tes"means, Its when a couple loves eachother very much, they suck eachother's blood from their hand. When they do this, it means that NO matter what, they wil meet eachother again if they ever got seperated, or that they will never break up. ALOT of youngsters that are hmong are doing it. Do any of you think its good? What if it's not really love? I don't think that the whole situation should'nt be done, i mean, is the legend about the blood really true?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't know for other people.. but i don't do this.. where i suck people's blood.. that's scary... nah uh... :)

it takes a decade to find your soul mate.. :)

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i don't know but i think i believe in this although i don't know if it's true or not but it's also like if either you or ur lover dies they come back and take you with them...it's scary!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I BELIEVE IN THIS...BUT I DON'T THINK I WILL EVER DO THIS.....IT'S TOO SCARY....FOR SOMEONE TO COME BACK FOR U....I MEAN...IF U LOVE EACHOTHER A LOT....THEN IT'S OKAY...BUT IF U DON'T KNOE FOR SURE...THEN I DON'T THINK ANYONE SHOULD DO THIS...IT'S TOO WAY SCARY..... :blink:

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
i don't think it is a good idea at all, either if you love someone or not. even if it is true love, never attemp to do anything like that. my grandfather did that with his ex gf and they did not get each other. at the end she passed away before he does and she came back for him. that was how my grandfather passed away. for more details gotta go ask my dad about it cause he witness the whole she-bang thing before my gramp died.

if i have someone i really love i wouldn't do it either cause it is a scary situation. what if i didn't want to die yet and the other person died and came back for me? that would mean i have to go with him no matter what. when i die i wish to go alone not with someone who wants me to go with them. i think the people who does those kind of stuff have no courage in thier love. it's call being selfish too. Just my opinion think whatever you like to.

sweety_kaj

sarNie Egg
i think its a real clue of love but its dangerous ... i don"t think that i'll do it

slee00

sarNie Adult
Long time ago back in Laos, some youth Hmong did this and to be real,,,,many of them never gotten together....many couples got separated....married others....so...by sucking each other's blood means binding one soul to each other....promising their love forever especially in death....Many cases...the one who died came back to get the others who were still living....

I guess we heard a lot of stories about this in this lifetime...and if we are still crazy enough to make this kind of promises...we are more stupid than ever! Because they do happen! if we love each other and want to pledge a promise....go get your self a promise ring or something....dont drink of fresh blood!

My dad told me a story of this young couple a long time ago...they loved one another...and drank each other's blood...later some other hmong guy ( never know this) came and kidnap (RUB) the young woman as a bride....many years later....both the boyfriend and girld each have their own life...good life with children and money and good reputations...but someday the boyfriend died....and a year later....he came back for the girlfriend....at the time...no matter what they do...uaneej, ua plig...pray...all kinds...nothing work because the evil force was too strong so they the evil force took the girl....she died...

My dad said no matter what....never promise with blood...it only open the ways with the devils...someway some how...one of them will die sooner than they intend to live.

Scary eh.....so dont try it!

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
uh....drinking blood never crossed my mind but heck...that story was scary....it find it DISGUSTING to do such a thing...especially when they do this in the movies...it's just...EW!!

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
I would not do it, for the one reason: now that there are lots of people walking around with AIDS, there's a chance that the one that you felt is the right person may be one of the carrier. I don't like the idea of becoming part of this group, since there really isn't an cure to this desiease, and the virus are able to changes coat, it hard to find a cure once it able to adapt with the current medication.

neena

sarNie Adult
i think the legend is true because I've heard of many stories. there was one story i would never forget. it happened to a lady who was related to my family when she was about to die she jus kept calling her boyfren's name...everyone thinks that they drank each other's blood....i think that too.

anyways, i think its obsession...not love. youngsters are stupid, i will never do it because i know i ain't a devoted person.

Yes Yes! I mean, all ur statements are extremely true. It's like that story,"Zeb thiab SUa" They drank eachother's blood, that's why sua came back.

I know this lady, she's like 20 sumthin, and she was about to get married to her loved one which they been together for some years, and she just barely found out that her boyfriend sucked his Ex's blood. The lady believed in that stuff, so she broke it off with him. She made the right choice! Right?

BUt there's like 10 in a 100 hundred couples where the bloodsucking thing is actually worth it. For exapmle, if u had to get forced into a marriage, u can do the blood thingy. And One time this guy died and was glad cause he missed his gurl since his gurl was gonna take him.

minankumo

sarNie Adult
hmong kids r doing it. my sister n a frand,but their relationship did not last. thats y its a bad thing to suck each other blood.

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
You guys do know that it is not jus tthe blood drinking right, you have to make a promise first. It was funny, I had a friend who said he love me so much and when I said he don't, he keeps on saying he do. I told him I don't love him in that way, only as a friend. He said he will prove to me that he loves me very much, because he knows I am just a very untrusting person when it comes to guys loving me. He said "To prove to you that I really love you, let's drink each other's blood." I was like, "Why would I do that, I don't even love you." He's like, to prove to me of his love. I was like, "No way! I will never do that thing even to the person I love the most and he loves me the most. I believe that when you love someone, you don't have to make any promises, you just show it to that person by always being there. I don't believe that a person loves me just because he said so or is welling to do some dumb stuff for me, when it comes to the real important things they are not there for me. I have heard too many meaningless "I love you"s and many people are welling to prove it in many different ways, but when it really comes to it, they are just words and they never lasts. I told the guy, I bet in a month you will have a gf already. he's like "Never, if you turn me down, I will never believe in love again and I will never go with another girl, I will be just like you." However, after just a month, he's with another girl. I was like, "Aren't you glad?" We're still friends but it's not the same. Yeah, but if you love someone, no promises, just show it. Promises to me, means you don't trust that person enough or yourself that you think a promise has to be made to make you stay.

neena

sarNie Adult
moonfaerrie said:
You guys do know that it is not jus tthe blood drinking right, you have to make a promise first. It was funny, I had a friend who said he love me so much and when I said he don't, he keeps on saying he do. I told him I don't love him in that way, only as a friend. He said he will prove to me that he loves me very much, because he knows I am just a very untrusting person when it comes to guys loving me. He said "To prove to you that I really love you, let's drink each other's blood." I was like, "Why would I do that, I don't even love you." He's like, to prove to me of his love. I was like, "No way! I will never do that thing even to the person I love the most and he loves me the most. I believe that when you love someone, you don't have to make any promises, you just show it to that person by always being there. I don't believe that a person loves me just because he said so or is welling to do some dumb stuff for me, when it comes to the real important things they are not there for me. I have heard too many meaningless "I love you"s and many people are welling to prove it in many different ways, but when it really comes to it, they are just words and they never lasts. I told the guy, I bet in a month you will have a gf already. he's like "Never, if you turn me down, I will never believe in love again and I will never go with another girl, I will be just like you." However, after just a month, he's with another girl. I was like, "Aren't you glad?" We're still friends but it's not the same. Yeah, but if you love someone, no promises, just show it. Promises to me, means you don't trust that person enough or yourself that you think a promise has to be made to make you stay.
[post="154769"][/post]​

^^^ that guy is scary...good thing you didn't do it...i think a lot of hmong guys are like that...the run off with another girl within a month!! <_< stupid...good thing now one's ever told me to drink blood with them...i'd probably slap them!

anjos

I do believe it......but will never ever do it..... dude....how stupied are you..... love someone doesnt meant that you have to suck thier blood.... gosh....people who do that are just cazy...... I'll will never do it......