Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
OMFG!!!! i am soo excited to read the last and final book of the harry potter series. any onw got any spoilers they want to share bout the book??? I am just so anxious to read it. and yes i am sad that harry didn't paired hermione.... weep weep weep.... shouldn't the leading guy get the leading girl??? common i know there's harry potter fan in sarnworld!

natty

Chubs
someone actually hacked into the editor's computer and dl the whole book.. so you just google the spoiler..

sarN

sarNie Granny
Im a die hard fan of Harry Potter !!!!!! I have all the dvd movies , poster , card , toys ects.... I love Harry since it first came out . I was like whaooooo have to read the book! My little bro like it too so i have an excuse to buy all these kiddie stuff hahaha but he can't take care of the book he read man it all torn and some is lost cuz he lean it to his elementary friend so i go a head and buy Harry Potter Hardcover Box Set it came with book 1-6 a couple year back it was over $100 i remember . I Make sure it still in it good condition haha . Really looking forward for the ending too !!

EDIT: hey! if-only! i like Harry w/ Hermione and i alway thought he going hook up with her since they were still kids but i can tell there a love triangle already since the begin cuz three friend ? 2 guy 1 girl ? It was obvious ! But Harry w/ Hermione not going be together cuz she like Ron and i don't mind him . I think the writer shouldn't make the 3 friend have a love triangle cuz it sad to see ur friend got rejected and den you goin hook up wiht the person dat reject ur friend ?? The writer should of add a love interest for Harry , Hermione and Ron outside their friendship hahah but it all cool Ron should get the girl beside the hero hahaha and Harry should just stay with Ginny.

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
i like to go read the rumors that are posted on the leaky-cualdron.com, muggle.net etc.... i wanna read and find out which are true and which are not... let's they say that... we are going to find out more about

aunt petuna; she knows more than we think she does
what dumbledore's "remember my last...." means
more about harry's parent. I think mostly about Lily though.
Is snape good or evil! I'm dying to find out! such a mysterious character!
who dies??.. Maybe more of the weasley?? or the characters we came to know and love
what harry's cousin saw when the dementor came in book five.
what are the horcrux

awww there's just too many to name... lol oh one last bit... they say on the news that harry potter can give you headaches from reading it non-stop.... dont worry it's just for a short time.... lol it's such a good and long book.. you can't help it. oh yeah and ithe 7th book is shorter than the 5th book. well she better explain everything in the last book in that amount of pages b4 i get mad. lol

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
ahaha I dont think so Sarn. Hermione and Ron both have mutual feelings toward each other. If you read Goblet of Fire there was alot of jealousy spark flying amongst the two. Especially when she went to the dance with someone else. Too bad the movie cut alot of their scene though. It only show alittle on the part they weren't talking to each other. In the book she specify that harry is her bestfriend. Plus Harry was too in love with Cho at the time to notice anyone even his future girlfriend in "Harry and the Half Blood Prince".

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
it my turn to share

NO...i'll admit that i did have some thought on harry and hermoine...but it strike me that harry never did really come up to her...he started on Cho...as of Ginny, i admit that i didn't see that coming til HP&THBP...but IT:S All COOL!!!!!!

the movie is going really stir up the heat for the blast release of deathy hallow

WHO GOTTA GO CATHCH DA MOVIE AT THEATERZ
REORDERED THE BOOK

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHO GOTTA CRY IF SOMEONE GOTTA DY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that
ll be me there

IF-Only's list up there IS TOTALLY on....
rumors of such ia all over

some haters say it'll all end up a BIG fake A$$ dream

screw

LET"S START A COOUNTDOWNNNNNNNNNNNN

who's dyn' with me...BIRNg IT ON

th

sarN

sarNie Granny
Hermione/Ron -- Harry / Ginny !

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
let's play guessing game...

which side do you think professor snape is truly on?

Who do you think will end up dying?

Who will end up together?

natty

Chubs
OMFG!!! UGH! i ordered the wrong book.. suppose to preorder book 7.. ordered book 1.. lol.. now just waiting for it..

anyways if_only lol i've been reading leaky-cauldron too.. everyone is still wondering if snape is friend or foe..

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
okay....

i'm bettn' of

harry n ginny
ron n hermione
n maybe luna and neville...who noes

THERE'S JUZ SOMETHING N ME TAT SAYZ SNAPE IS FRIEND.....
SIRIUS IS GOTTA COME BACK
HERMOINE WILL DYE...MY HEART IS BEATN' SO

THE MOVIE IS OUT ON THE 11TH.......BLOODY HELL

I'M GONNA GO CHECK OUT SOMETHING...READ MY NEXT POST

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
whether you believe this or not

i think it's bogus...but i'm considern' every possible endingz

check out the link...it's what rumors say

<<<<HP&TDH SOIPLERS>>>>>
don't say i didn't warned you...i'm a fan myself and i was gonna break down....NO WAY!!!!

harry potter & the deathly hallow spoiler rumorz

share ya thoughtz.....

I"M DEVASTED,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

sarN

sarNie Granny
wat ! i just read the spoiler . *faint*

natty

Chubs
lol the spoiler is a little over the top.. i think it's a false rumor...

i may believe the:

>>snape forced to kill dumbledore

why? refer to the unbreakable promise

>> harry sacrafice himself to kill voldermort

why? because dumbledore told harry that him and voldermort have a unique bond, one can not survive while the other one dies.

but the ron hermione and ect died and they reunite in the afterlife? um.. a little over the top.. doesnt sound like rowling's style...

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
ahh the wait is too long!!!!! i'm too anxious!!!! lol i preordered my book in may! i lost my reciet... lol forgot how to spell that but you guys get the picture.... lost it and went crazy!!!! b/c i thought my mom threw it away but lucky i found it in my shopping bag. lol!!!!

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
the movie harry potter and the order of phoenix was........i dunno..okay i suppose...i was statisfy..but as a big harry potter book fan..it was uncomplete...i reccomend ya to watch it.......READ MY NEXT POST