hardsubbing

vina_lek

hey guys. i need some help with hardsubbing. what programs do you guys use? and does it take long? right now, i'm softsubbing. if hardsubbing is somewhat like it, i'd like to that instead since some people have problems with soft subs. help please. :unsure: if i can't do it, people will have to put up w/ the soft subs. ;)

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dont want to start a new topic so i chose a randon topic that was similiar in title to my question.

anyways i was wondering if you can make the sub size smaller. it is not soft subbed, it is hardsubbed so i dont know what to do.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
To change my font size of the sub, I use substation alpha. It works pretty well and also you can change the font color of the sub with it. The trick is to edit the default style and modify all its contents like size, font style, color and whatever so that saves you time from doing line by line of each sub.

fun

Expired Sarnie
sorry let me explain it in more detail, i downloaded oum ruk hq in buddie media and burned to watch it on tv. but the sub is too big so it is cut off so i want to know if i can resize it and change a few grammer. so i downloaded substation and it doesn't work.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oh, in that case yes substation will not work or at least I don't think so. It only works if the sub is not already hard subbed, like i mean it only works on the raw sub file.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
What subbing softwares do you guys use exactly to do subtitles...i want to try doing subs too...but first i want to play around with subbing programs first...!