Harb Kong Mae(Master One)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Gosh, I can't wait until next week. The next episode looks so intense.
From the preview, I hope Donut's guy friend is going to help Joon's sister or Joon is going to go help her himself.
Oh, by the way, those who can speak thai, I was curious as to what the guy with namfon say to joon when namfon say she's going to see or talk with the doctor. He say something that I wasn't sure of what it meant. please translate. Thanks

iono

sarNie Hatchling
^ What guy are you talking about? Was it the uncle guy? If so, I think they were talking about Chinese medicine..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I'm not really into this one becuz

1) Namfon, June, and basically everybody in here is soo dumb and slow except for Aom..Dang, Aom is soo smart and well thought of all the plans.
2) It's too dramatic.
3) Not really interested in the characters in here.
4) Aom just keeps on killing and nobody suspected anything.

samanta

sarNie Egg
i like this lakorn! mann i wish ch3 will give donut more leading roles!!!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
nah i think this lakorn is a blast.

Gosh, I can't wait until next week. The next episode looks so intense.
From the preview, I hope Donut's guy friend is going to help Joon's sister or Joon is going to go help her himself.
Oh, by the way, those who can speak thai, I was curious as to what the guy with namfon say to joon when namfon say she's going to see or talk with the doctor. He say something that I wasn't sure of what it meant. please translate. Thanks
If you can please be more specific as to what episode and exactly what part then maybe i could help.

kermint

sarNie Adult
i just finished the last epsiode this lakorn. i would say it's very good and sad but happy ending. i love it. i cried a lot the last episode tho but good good good...........

all the song for this is very nice and match for the lakorn.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Donut&Joon should have another lakorn together with more scenes together!

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I love this lakorn!!!!!!!!!! The last episode made me cry a lot. I wished Donut and Joon had more scenes together but to me it's still very good. They always rush with the endings.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I love this lakorn!!!!!!!!!! The last episode made me cry a lot. I wished Donut and Joon had more scenes together but to me it's still very good. They always rush with the endings.
for reals.
That was not very smart for the servant to just spill all that at the very end, WITH HER BACK FACING A CRAZY AOM ARMED WITH A GUN, no less.
<______<

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Ha, I've only watched the first and the last epi. and still understood wat was going on...basically the last part was just a rewind of wat happened..they sure rush the ending..it was soo funny how Joon was like questioning his dad why Aom wants to kill him when he is her son and the Dad just bust out saying that it's becuz she's not ur mother. Still, it was sad. I knew Aom will go crazy at the end..by the way, whatever happened to Aom's two children..?

max

sarNie Elites
This lakorn was so good! I loved the ending as well! I am surprised by the lack of viewers because it is really one of the better lakorns airing. I loved it =)