Harb Kong Mae(Master One)

moilee

sarNie Adult
Sometimes, I wonder if Namfon is controlled by Stefan. Because ever since she dated him, she stopped playing the leading roles. It's sad not to see her playing the n'eng. She's very pretty and very talent. I love so many of her past lakorns. I certainly hope she changes her mind about playing the n'rai and other supporting roles.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yard and aom skaojai is also in here. interesting cast! ^_^ wonder whos yard gonna get with

credit to khaosod

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
mother role?

I think namfon looks prettier now than she did in her past lakorns.
I really liked her lakorns too!

her and sawich (sp?) were awesome together!

tinah

sarNie Coma
how kool, this is a period drama. so that mean namfon k. is probaly in the first gen. and had donut.

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
joon is so hot with those two dimples, i thought dan only had it but him too, even better.

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
WOW NAMFON LOOKS BETTER THAN DONUT I WAS WONDERING WHO THAT GIRL WAS I DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS NAMFON SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL IN THE PICTURES.

max

sarNie Elites
That guy is cute! What? LOL. Numfon is playing the mother role? Aww, I love Numfon. I dislike how she keep son getting supporting actress rols. Rar!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^.^ a cute couple...can't wait....why is namfon k the mom....she is so pretty and young...she do a lakorn with bee s or patson s again ^.^

puppylov

sarNie Adult
donut looks old in the pix by herself cuz i think cuz of her pale face and less make- u and also the hair

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
omg i haven't seen donut in a while
i'll look forward to this one!

and yes namfon looks gorgeous
donut too! i'm liking her hair

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
any update on when this lakorn will air? can't wait to see these couples, joon with donut and numfon with the guy.