Happy New Year A.Fusers!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
since this site is called Asian Fuse, i have to get use to it na.
so for my first greeting...

Happy New Year, A-Fusers!!!! ^_______________^

cecilia

Staff member
^i didn't .. still here .. going to sleep now lol

happy new year ..
wish everyone a good and happy year
let the past be the past and move on with something worthwhile.
change your goal now for a better future too.

Stay healthy and strong na!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Gray Goose, 1800, Nuvo, Soju, 5 different wines, and 2 different Sake is such a bad mix. Thank goodness I skipped out the other 10 brand of different alcohols.

How can Korean drink soju like it's nothing... it is so NASTY! And ewww Sake is super gross too. I almost threw up taking a sip of it.

Happy New year!!! Make lots of new memory this year and may you all be healthy!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahaha.. a.fusers.. hehe.. i was surprised to see sarnworld switch when i was away.. hehe.. gotta get used to it.. lol..

anywho.. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! don't go overbaord *winkwink* lol.. i drank only a cup of margarita that lasted me the whole night and a cup of champagne.. because i had to drive back home lol.. and gosh.. people be highbeaming me from everywhere.. i got so freaken blind.. ahhh lol.. ahaha but it was fun ^_^..

fun

Expired Sarnie
Julie we drank early before the New Year. It was still broad day light when we started lol but I had a shot ever 15-30 minutes. Crazy! Plus we house hop. We had two DD so we went crazy lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
during christmas i got drunk together with my group of singles callin' ourselves "lonely in gorgeous in christmas". XD lol two bottles of white wine and 5 jumbo beers. XD me as single, got tattooed and brokenhearted, the 2 gays couldn't find a man to play with... so we all stuck up in a house.

during new year. i took a vacation and just watch fireworks all alone. LOL happy new year.