Happy Birthday To P'num sornram !

yangcuiv

sarNie Egg
Happy Birthday P'num !

In this special day , wish you both much health,love, luck, happiness, dreams, smiles,fun, hugs and success in

whatever you need! may the year bring all the best things you are looking forward to!

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
HAPPY B-DAY P'NUM WISH YOU THE BEST!!!!!! LOVE HIM SO MUCH. HOPE TO SEE HIM ON THE SCREEN MORE! MAN! 35 YEAR OLD ALREADY AND I'M TURNING 28 TOO. HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU AND ME. HHEHEHEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
It feels like the year just pass by with a blink of an eye. He still looks young and fresh! I'll always love him! :lol: Happy Birthday to a great entertainer!

zhaolinger

sarNie Hatchling
Happy Birthday to Num Sornram. I wish you nothing, but the best. Hope you find someone that you love and love you soon.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
สุขสันต์วันเ�ิด

yangcuiv

sarNie Egg
HAPPY B-DAY P'NUM WISH YOU THE BEST!!!!!! LOVE HIM SO MUCH. HOPE TO SEE HIM ON THE SCREEN MORE! MAN! 35 YEAR OLD ALREADY AND I'M TURNING 28 TOO. HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU AND ME. HHEHEHEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :lol:
Happy Birthday ,Num4ever !!
How nice can share the same moment with your own favorite actor! :D

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
HAPPY B-DAY P'NUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST WISHES TO YOU!!!!!!!! LOVE P'NUM ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!!!!