Happy Birthday P'Nadech!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm a little early but its ok. I wanna wish my man Saichon....i mean Nadech a very happy birthday. Hope he has fun with his ehem "Nong Sao" in Chiang Mai. Happy B-day na ka P'Nadech!!!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Its always better to be early them late! Lol...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY P'NADECH! ME KWARM SOOK MAK MAK NA KA! CHUN RAK KHUN NA JA!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Happy Birthday N'Nadech U guys call him 'P' cos U guys younger than him but I call him
'N" cos I'm older than him :coverlaf: :thumbsup:

kwarm dee mak mak to N'Nadech mee kwarm sook talod pai ka and good luck in your career
chun dee jai mak mak to have U as one of my favourite idol :bdaycake: :hapbday:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Your wish makes me giggle oun :coverlaf: I also hope he has a good time with his Nong Sao before she leaves to Norway.

I already wrote a super long msg for him in his Birthday book but bottom line, I wish Nadech much happiness and success in life. He has a bright future ahead of him and regardless of what his plans are, I'll support him to the fullest!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
HAPPY BIRTHDAY P'NADECH. :)
I'm so mad because my dad has the same birthday as he does. ): I want the same birthday as P'Nadech too. lol
Anyways, I wish him the BEST and to be blessed with whatever he wishes and want. :)
I'm glad he'll be with Yaya then. It's even better. :coverlaf:
:hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday:​

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Happy Birthday Nadech!

Koh hai mee kwarm soot mak maaaak na kah.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:hapbday: to you! :hapbday: to you! :hapbday: Dear Nadech! :hapbday: to you!!!!!!!!!!

May your birthday and every day bring you much happiness, love, peace, success, and good health!

:heart:

Your fan from California, U.S.A

:party: Happy Happy Birthday to Nadech! Wishing you much love and happiness in the year to come na ka. xoxo kiki

I made a HBD MV for Nadech and instead of just from me, I put it's from AF fans na ka. I hope it's ok with all of you. I posted in the GRGR thread but I really should post it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omal4qxSWoY&feature=channel_video_title

oh, I just saw two messages on the vid na. It feels really good to see BD wishes for him there. Can you please write some too? I'll see if someone can post the vid in NDW. I would like him to see it.....