Happy 33rd B-Day To.........

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
KristyS said:
WOW!Num is 33 :shocked: he looks kinda young still.Oh well anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO P'NUM AND TO YOU TO NUM4EVER.I wish P'Num the best and to you Num4ever I wish the same to you to ^_^ .Happy birthday P'Num and Num4ever.The best to both ^_^ !
[post="161721"][/post]​

THANKS

Susie

sarNie Adult
happy belated b-day p'num & num4ever...u guys have the same b-day thats hilarious neways yeah may all of ur wishes come true to bring u happiness & good health!!! =D

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
HAPPY B-DAY P' NUM!
HAPPY B-DAY P' NUM!
HAPPY B-DAY P' NUM!
HAPPY B-DAY P' NUM!
HAPPY B-DAY P' NUM!
HAPPY B-DAY P' NUM!

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
Happy Birthday P'Num.
Full of happiness and good fortune.
Oh, and your health.

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah turning 33 and...hotter than ever :D Happy b-day P'Num!!! BTW, did he do like a big birthday celebration ???

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
Happy Birthday P'Num....wish you great health, happiness, wealth, and stay as handsome as you always are. Love you lots :wub: To Num4Ever Happy Birthday to you too wish you the best~ :D

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
awww damn, i missed p num's B-DAY!!! sook sun wun gerd kha, my sweet sexy pra'ek...kind of belated!!! hehe :D

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
He still hot!!! happy belated to Num... may he show off to all the new actors how acting is done!! After all these years, Num can still captures all the girls (young and old) hearts.... He's truely one of greastest p'ek in our generation!!!