Happy 33rd B-Day To.........

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile

Happy B-Day! To P'Num my p'ek in my heart. I wish good luck and wish u in good health forever. be my p'ek forever and ever. Hehheeeee :lol:

Also i want to wish myself a b-day because i was born on the same date as p'num. wish myself to be p'num deing heart fan forever! heehehheee...eeeee silly me :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow..num already turn 33?..goodness..i keep thinking hes still 30 or younger..years pass by so fast..anyway.. WISHING P'NUM A VERY HAPPY 33RD BIRTHDAY..I HOPE HE SUCCEED IN EVERYDAY HE DOES..AND GET PLENTY OF REST!!..ALSO, STAY HEALTHY :D. ALSO, HAPPY BDAY TO YOU TOO NUM4EVER!! :D WISHING YOU THE BEST BDAY EVER..

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Awww....Happy Birthday to the both of you!!

Happy Birthday to P'Num!!! Be safe and I hope this year will be your best yet!

and Happy Birthday Num4ever!! You lucky gal you...being born same day as your lover. lols. Anyways...same thing....be safe and hope this year will be your best yet!

:D :D

ice

sarNie Hatchling
he's only 33? wow...for some reason i expected him to be older. But...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D :wub:

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
whOa ish NUm burdai !!!!anit i alillo SLOW!!!hahahaha BUT anyways HAPPY BURDAI wIsh u all the BEST!!!!

shubby

sarNie Adult
Dang 33 alreaday?? WOW!! he still look so young tho..love NUM!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! best wishes!!!

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! OMFG! I TOTALLY FORGOT! AGH! I LOVE THIS MAN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CUTIE!! HAHA...WISH HIM THE BEST AND A LONG LONG LIFE AS A GREAT GREAT MAN! I LOVE YOU P'NUM!! STAY YOUR GREAT SELF...IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT AGE YOU ARE...I STILL LOVE YOU!!

Bou

sarNie Adult
HAPPY BIRTHDAY P'NUM I WISH U THE BEST IN EVERYTHIN THAT YOU DO, I CANT BELIEVE UR 33 ALREADY!?WOW AND U STILL LOOK YOUNG AND HOT!LOL, I HOPE U HAVE THE GREATEST HEALTH, AND SUCCESS IN EVERYTHIN SUCH AS FAMILY, WORK ETC...LOVE U!!

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Awww... Num's 33 birthday...well, Happy Birthday to Num and You , Num4Ever... :D :D :D Wish the both of you the best!!!

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
tinah said:
wow..num already turn 33?..goodness..i keep thinking hes still 30 or younger..years pass by so fast..anyway.. WISHING P'NUM A VERY HAPPY 33RD BIRTHDAY..I HOPE HE SUCCEED IN EVERYDAY HE DOES..AND GET PLENTY OF REST!!..ALSO, STAY HEALTHY :D. ALSO, HAPPY BDAY TO YOU TOO NUM4EVER!! :D WISHING YOU THE BEST BDAY EVER..
[post="161286"][/post]​
thanks!

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
bugsy said:
Awww....Happy Birthday to the both of you!!

Happy Birthday to P'Num!!! Be safe and I hope this year will be your best yet!

and Happy Birthday Num4ever!! You lucky gal you...being born same day as your lover. lols. Anyways...same thing....be safe and hope this year will be your best yet!

:D :D
[post="161287"][/post]​
thanks!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
WOW!Num is 33 :shocked: he looks kinda young still.Oh well anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO P'NUM AND TO YOU TO NUM4EVER.I wish P'Num the best and to you Num4ever I wish the same to you too ^_^ .Happy birthday P'Num and Num4ever.The best to both ^_^ !