HappIe BirThDay BiG D2B

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
today is big's d2b 24th birthday.just wanted to wish him the very best birthday ever.hope that he's doing better and healing.we are waiting for his return to us.miss him so much.he's never forgotten and will always be remember in our heart...especially mine. miss you mak na jaa Big..kaw hai wai wai na=] kit tueng mak :wub:

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Yep! I hope nobody forgot! Happy Birthday P'Big!

Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday, happy birthday
happy birthday....to...you!!!

I hope he gets better and better! Still waiting forever!! :D I hope he had a good birthday - Since it was yesterday in Thailand...

cecilia

Staff member
happy birthday
i hope he get better and stay healthy.
i hope to see him back onstage someday and be himself again.
i hope he have an awesome time yesterday - cuz it's special to him and his fans too.
i hope..and hope..that miracle truly exist.
with tons of love,
d2b forever ^^
-i really do miss him..it's so empty seeing just beam and dan.. :lmao:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i came here just to start this topic too..........anyways, i just wish the very best for him and hope he will get well soon........happy b-day na ka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Happy Birthday ka P'Big. I hope u get well soon and we all miss you!!!!! May this year be a year full of blessings and happiness for u!

destiny411

Idyllic
awww...happy b-day..p' big...wishing u the best of luck...X)

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birhtday dear P'Big
Happy birthday to you

* mAy YoUr wIsH CoMe tUrE *

uhyeah

sarNie Egg
HAPPY BDAY P'BIG!!!!! oh yeah not trying to be rude but hwta exactly happened to him???? jw cause i never really knew what happen to him.

Na

sarNie Hatchling
Aww.. I totally forgot! Happy Birthday p'Big!
Get well soon na jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
Kit Tueng mak mak na ja!

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
happy b-day p'big...hope you get well soon....we all love you and miss you....and awaiting your comeback... =]

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO P'BIG......WISH HIM ALL THE HEALTH IN THE WORLD.
I can't believe it is 3 years already..........

Kelly

YEEAAH! P'BIG is someone I will never 4get! It's his b-day I didn't 4...all the best to this boy and hope he gets better soon! I've been waiting too long he has to recover soon! God bless p'BIG