Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
danounagirl said:
i'm so happy
i got to read this and it was extremely awesome, ur writing is so captivating and close to heart
i wanted to hug Gun too for the way he accepted the truth, it was smooth and very hearty 
he do love her and want her
i now want to know how is he going to do from now on knowing that she thinks she is his wife and the mother of his child, how is he going to fix the women problem and the separate rooms issue to , i know he liked her on his bed even if he thought he was dreaming
i'm so excited 
and i have a very happy news
my sis gave birth two hours ago and i'm now an aunt for a very tiny beautiful girl
i'm so in love with her already
Congrats to your sister!!!

I also wonder how he is going to keep the truth a secret from Pream when he has his aunt and Pim who know the truth and will at an time bring out the truth to Pream. How is he going to keep her away from them? What trouble has Gun gotten into? No matter how good you are at keeping secrets and lying, in the end the truth always wins.

danounagirl

sarNie Egg
Bieluvr said:
Congrats to your sister!!!

I also wonder how he is going to keep the truth a secret from Pream when he has his aunt and Pim who know the truth and will at an time bring out the truth to Pream. How is he going to keep her away from them? What trouble has Gun gotten into? No matter how good you are at keeping secrets and lying, in the end the truth always wins.
thanks 
yeah what is to come in this story is very intriguing and keeps me wondering and so looking forward till the next chapter
i also wonder how is Gun going to "handle it"

lakornblog

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter Forty Six

Gun woke up the next morning to Charlie sitting on his bed with her face hovering above his. He checked out her hair that was in disarray and eyed the cowlick she had going on. “I wanted to sleep in today sweetie.”
“And I want to make sure that you remember your promise.”

“I know, I know.” Gun said rubbing the sleep from his eyes, “I’ll make sure I won’t slip up with Pream.”

Charlie clicked her tongue at him, “I meant about you taking me and P’Ploy shopping.”

When did his daughter learn how to click her tongue in that chastising way? “How could I forget? You guys did something horribly wrong, and I’m stuck paying out of my wallet for you guys as well?”

“I’m going to check on breakfast.” Charlie said matter-of-factly. “P’Ploy should be by soon.” She hopped off his bed like she was his mother, lecturing him. He blinked a few more times before he pulled the covers off of him and headed towards the bathroom.

Pream glanced up from the skillet when she heard Charlie’s little foot steps. “Morning sweetie.” She laughed seeing Charlie’s hair. “Why didn’t you wash up yet? Where’s Mai?”

“She’s getting my clothes ready.” Charlie yawned. “What’s for breakfast?”

“I was thinking omelet, toast and fruit smoothie.” Pream thanked Sonny when she returned with fresh fruits. “Did you want sausage or bacon this morning?”

Charlie shook her head and heard Jim opening the gates. “P’Ploy is here, P’Ploy is here!” She took off towards the foyer Pream guessed. She made sure to shout of Charlie to get ready before breakfast was finished.

A short while later she heard Ploy sniffing around loudly. “Extra cheese in my omelet please!” Then she heard Can from somewhere outside the kitchen to have extra onions in his.

“How are you going to kiss Ploy with that onion mouth?” Gun joked as Ploy screeched and he ducked from the piece of garlic tossed at him and stood behind Pream. “Morning.”

Shyly she looked over her shoulders at him and him a heart stopping smile, it was almost like a smirk to him if he didn’t know better. “Morning.” She flipped the egg onto a plate, “did you want extra onions in yours too?”

“What, and miss a kiss from you?” Gun asked feigning shock, “you don’t want a kiss from your husband?” He leaned down to try and kiss her but Pream held a spatula between them. He tried again but this time the oil splattered from the pan on the stove. He retreated, “fine, but you won’t always have the kitchen’s help.”

Pream waited for him to walk out of the kitchen before turning back to the stove. “Could you hand me that cheese Ploy?”

Her friend sidled up beside with with the toppings she wanted for her omelet, “did you two last night…”

“Last night what?” Pream asked as she poured in the next batter. “I slept after the lunch. I didn’t wake up again till this morning.”

“In your own room?”

“Where else would I have slept?” Pream asked back.

Charlie ran into the kitchen again, her hair combed now, but it was still unstyled.

“This isn’t over Pream!” Ploy said as she grabbed the comb from Charlie, “Want a bun like me and be a pair of cutesy twins?”

Pream saw the fruits were all cut up now and on a platter. “Can you help Sonny blend the fruits?”

“Smoothie with ice, or juiced down?”

“It’s a little cold, maybe squeeze a lemon or two to get it going and then maybe some fresh squeezed orange juice?”

“Very citrusy today.” Ploy grinned, “I like!”

“Me too!” Charlie smiled up at Pream and gave her a quick hug before running with her little bun hair bouncing around.”

“Her hair isn’t going to last with the amount of energy that girl has this morning.” Pream smiled, “at least we’ll have to wait until her hair grows again.”

Ploy washed her hands and pulled the lemon out of the fridge and grabbed a few oranges as well.

Can popped his head in and nodded his head, “wow, women in the kitchen. It’s not very twenty-first century of me to say it, but it looks nice in here.”

Ploy chucked a used lemon at him and he was quick enough to dodge it, however, he wasn’t quick enough to duck from the strawberry heading his way.

“You know that’s going to stain.” He pouted as he yanked on his shirt to look at it.

Pream paused then she slowly tilted her head at them, “did you guys get here at the same time?”

“I biked over to his place.” Ploy explained.

Gun walked back in at the time, “before breakfast?” He eyed them a little more than doubtful, “what time did you two wake up?”

“More like what time did you guys plan on coming here?” Pream chimed in.

Ploy pointed at her friend
 ​
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ---------- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Ploy pulled her bike up to the apartment and glanced up at it. “Wow, no wonder he’s always at his cousin’s house.” In the daytime, this place looked like an ancient ruin, ready to be rebuilt. She pulled the door open and walked up to the elevator waiting for the door to close before she started rooting around in her bag. Pausing to look up with her hands still in her purse she caught the stares of three pair of eyes. “What?”

When one reached for her she kicked one and pulled her hands out of the purse with a yell.

Can popped his head out into the hallway, he could’ve sworn he heard Ploy’s voice. The elevator dinged and he looked over to find Ploy putting something away into her purse. “Why are you all messy?” He asked pulling some loose strands of hair and tugging on it.

“You need to find a new apartment.” Ploy said blowing one of the strand away from her eyes.

Can looked around his tiny apartment. “I like it here. It keeps women away.” He covered his mouth.

Ploy rolled her eyes, “the only girls you could get to come here besides me is probably the little hookers from downstairs in this building.”

“Hey, the only one that matters is you.”

“That’s so cheesy,” Ploy said grabbing his car keys, “how do you even get girls in your bed?”

“I tell them there’s something I want to show them.” Can bounced his eyebrows, “that reminds me, there’s something I want to show you.”

Ploy shoved him with the keys, “come on, I already punched one guy today, I don’t need to punch you too.”

Can locked his apartment doors and handed the keys back to Ploy, “it’s not even lunch time, why are we going so early?”

“Exactly my point.” Ploy said patting his shoulders, “us poor folks gotta mooch where it’s good.”

Can slowly nodded his head, “and we’re mooching lunch today?”

“Dinner too if possible.” Ploy smiled and side stepped an arm sticking out of the elevator.

Can glanced around, “what happened in here?”

“When a girl says ‘no’,” she punctuated that with a kick to the arm sticking out so that the door would close, “it means no.”

He frowned, “in the daytime?” Placing a palm over his eyes, “I’ll find a different place.”

“No thing but a chicken wing.” Ploy grinned.

Can gave her a look, “but what if it was an off day, or they had a weapon.”

“I maced one and tasered the other.” Ploy said flipping over the guy who was still crying and wiping his eyes. “See, I told you.”

Exhaling slowly he thought about it again, Ploy was a tiny person. There was three today she took down, but the strong ones?

“Do you need a roommate?”

“What’s going to happen if Pream remembers?” Ploy shook her head, “better not.”

“Financially, you’re okay then?”

She pouted, “heck no, I’m struggling.” She sighed, “as long as your cousin is taking care of her, it’s all good.”

“We could split the bills,” Can suggested.

She rolled her eyes at him in response.

“I’m serious.” He stepped over the body once the elevator door opened. “And being that I know of the situation, if anything should happen, I could leave no questions asked.” He saw that Ploy was thinking it over. “It’d save you some money. I can chip in.”

“Let me think it over, okay?” She started his car as he hopped in the other side.

“I’ve got nothing but time on my hand.” Can tried to play it cooly as he reclined back in the passenger seat with his shades on.

Pream wiped her hands on a towel as Charlie sat on the counter and flipped the page over for the cookbook. “It’s so much easier if you used the iPad mom.” Charlie smiled each time she got to use that word. It’s been weeks now, and the way Pream looked at her smiling made everything worth it.

“What are you going to do if you’re almost out of battery and the electricity is out?” Pream asked. “Besides, I like the feel of a book in my hands and the pages physically turning. It’d be nice if the book manufacturing company could get some pay too you know.”

“We need two lemons for the custard mom.” Charlie sighed again as it slipped from her mouth easily.

Noun and Sonny were washing the dishes to the side and would make faces at Charlie every time she smiled, knowing fully well why Charlie was in this happy little trance and everyone in the house was loving it. Gun walked into them making faces at Charlie still and looked at Pream who had her nose in the cookbook and shook his fingers at Charlie who was now making faces back at the servants.

“What’s mother and daughter doing?” Gun asked as peered over Pream’s shoulder. He saw that it was a dessert cookbook.

Pream turned to look over her shoulder with a large grin, “mastering the art of a molten cake.” She pointed to an ice cream machine, “we need to swing by and find some parts to that thing.”

Gun eyed the machine, “I don’t remember ever using it.”

“It’s missing these items.” She handed him a post it note.

“That’s a lot of…” He tossed the post it note back on the counter, “we could just grab a new one.”

“Are you sure?” Pream asked frowning. “It looks like we could just…”

Gun cut her off, “if it’s missing parts or accessories, you also don’t have a manual. Bet you a kiss these two behind at the sink don’t know how to work it.”

Pream leaned to the side to see Noun and Sonny who both shook their head smiling sheepishly. Gun raised a mock brow at her and pointed to the side of his cheeks.

Pream raised a brow back at him in challenge, “Charlie, give your dad a kiss.”

Charlie raised her hands up from the counter for Gun to go to her. Dutifully, she gave him a kiss on both cheeks and grinned up at him.

“I’ll get you back.” Gun said as he went back to stand behind Pream. She only shrugged at him and laughed.

lakornblog

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter Forty Seven

“We’re about to set up for lunch.” Pream turned around to adjust his shirt collar, “if you can take this munchkin to go wash up or wipe down a little from her foray in the garden today while I get the food out?”

Gun smelled the air then and realized it was aromatic. Oh, he was going to love being fat and lazy with her.

“Oh!” Ploy squealed, “it smells so good in here!”

Gun looked towards the entrance, “I swear, I only see your friend when food is around.”

Then Can’s voice was heard as well, Pream looked over her shoulders and gave Gun a look as if to say, “Your cousin too.”

“What are you all doing in here?” Ploy asked as she hopped onto the counter next to Charlie.

Gun placed his hands on his hips when Can walked in a little after Ploy, “I just realized the past few weekends, consecutively, you two keep showing up in my life. I’m questioning it now if you’re checking up on Pream or just free-mealing it.”

“But I’m your cousin.” Can said placing a hand over his heart like he was hurt.

Ploy pouted, “but you guys are my family now.”

“Shut up and help set out the plates.” Gun said picking Charlie up, “I can hear your stomach growling. At least show up for breakfast then if you’re hungry in the wee hours of dawn.”

Ploy grinned and grabbed the plates from Noun and Can helped Sonny with the water pitcher. Pream shook her head laughing at them as she grabbed the tray to set out the food and followed closely behind them.

She listened and overheard Can trying to convince Ploy to move him into the condo too. “I don’t see a problem with it.”

“It’s a big deal!” Ploy urged, “it’s your room!”

Pream frowned, “I don’t plan on moving back in anytime soon.” She heard Charlie and Gun coming down the stairs, “I’ve got a family now.”

“See?”

“But your stuff…” She paused as Gun walked back in.

Charlie ran passed them to the kitchen again.

“Do no think about popping any chocolates into your mouth Charlie!” Pream warned.

Gun smiled and patted her shoulders, “bet you she did that before you even spoke up.”

“I liked you better when you weren’t on Charlie’s side.”

Gun shrugged and winked.

“You guys make me sick.” Ploy rolled her eyes and plopped down in her seat.

“What were you guys talking about?” Gun asked sitting down as well as Pream went to grab the sauces and Charlie from the kitchen.

“Your cousin here thinks he should move in with me.”

Gun looked over at his cousin who was already digging into his food, “I thought you guys weren’t dating?”

“We’re not!” Ploy screamed.

“My goodness,” Gun rubbed his ears, “I don’t know what the problem is. So why does Can want to move in?”

“Ploy was attacked this morning in the elevator of my place.” Can smirked, “more like she counter-attacked them.”

“I told you to move out of that dingy place already.” Gun reminded.

“That’s why I’m asking Ploy to move in with her.” Can threw his hands up. “But the she-monster won’t agree.”

“What’s the problem, why can’t he move in?” Gun asked as he heard Charlie’s laughter from the kitchen and smiled.

“For the third time,” Ploy growled, “it’s Pream’s room!”

“So move my stuff out.” Pream smiled at them as she placed the sauces down and Charlie still had a smear of chocolate on her cheek. “I’d feel safer if you have someone there with you. You work late nights sometimes, I’d feel much better that someone else is there with you.”

Ploy muttered under her breath, “wouldn’t I be safer with a girl roommate?”

“And what, shriek at the would-be-intruder to death?” Can replied. “I wouldn’t rape you.” Can shuddered. “You’ve got nothing to enjoy. You’re all bones.”

Ploy threw a broccoli at him across the table. “Like you could even get a girl.”

“I told you about how I get them in my…” Can stopped when he noticed his niece’s eyes blinking up at him innocently.

“In your what Uncle Can?”

“In my dodge ball team.” Can lied.

Pream accidentally spit her food out when she laughed. “I’m so sorry.” She continued laughing as she wiped Gun’s sleeve that her food had landed on.

“Can I play dodgeball?” Charlie asked bouncing in her chair.

It must be the chocolate kicking in. “We could move Pream’s stuff out of the room and bring it here. She has a room here.” Gun smiled as he watched Pream wipe his sleeve. “It’s not like we don’t have room for her stuff.”

Pream smiled as she finished and patted Gun’s hand, “sounds good, I could weed more stuff out to donate. We don’t have any plans today right?”

Gun’s eye lid lowered as he glared at Can, “Looks like we do now.”

“It’ll be fun.” Pream reassured him. “As much as I like you taking us shopping and out eating, it might be nice to stay in and be productive.”

“I’m always productive.”

“At work, but not housework.”

Gun slouched in his chair, “but you do housework so well…” Pream was now glaring at him. “That’s not what I meant.”

“Looks like Ploy will have a new roommate by the end of today.”

“Pream.”

“Eat.” Pream commanded, “looks like you’re going to need a lot of energy to do housework.”

“OOOOOH! Someone just got burned.” Can whispered loudly.

“Pream.” Gun grunted when she added more items into the donation box he was holding. “You know I don’t mean it that way.”

“I didn’t say anything Gun.” She spoke when she pulled more items out of her closet. “Have you seen Charlie?”

Gun looked at the lum on the bed, “she’s buried under your clothes over there.”

“Charlie?” Pream called out, “could you help me please?”

“Yes, mom.” Came a mumbled reply under some fabric. “Can I have this?” She came out with a wand of sorts that was glittery and had shiny streamers on it.

“Sure,” Pream studied the wand and felt a headache coming on. “Oh.” She leaned against the wall for strength.

Gun dropped the box, “what’s wrong?”

“The wand, I was trying to remember where it came from.” Charlie placed the wand behind her back. “No, it’s okay Charlie. You could have it.”

“Let’s rest a little bit. We still have to haul Can’s belonging over here later.” Gun suggested shifting some clothes to the side of the bed and having Pream lay down a bit. “Charlie and I will handle the clothes on the bed, these are the ones you want to take home?” Pream nodded her head. “Rest a little, if there’s any problem, I’ll get the arguing kids outside to help out.”

“Thank you Gun.” Pream smiled and rested her eyes as she was told.

Charlie bit her lips as she watched Pream, “I didn’t mean to give her a headache.”

“It’s not you.” Gun said holding onto Charlie’s shoulders. “she was probably trying to remember something.”

“What if she does…” Charlie whispered sadly.

“It’ll be okay.” Gun reassured her.They spent the reminding time packing up everything in the take-home pile and the donation pile. After they were done Gun checked on Pream before they stepped out of the room.  “Come on, let’s find your uncle and Ploy.” They walked out to the two sitting and watching TV on the couch. “Yea, I can see you guys would be perfect roommates.” He pushed Can’s leg out of his way, “I can picture a few tupperware from my house filled with Pream’s food as well on your coffee table.”

Ploy grinned widely, “you know us so well.” She looked around, “where’s Pream?”

“Napping.”

“Lazy butt.” Can muttered.

Ploy rolled her eyes, “like you’re doing any better.”

“Wow,” Gun said rubbing his head, “it’s like I’m seeing the boy and girl version of Can.” He pointed to the room, “just grab the items in the room. They’re labeled for donation and home. The ones for home, toss them into the car.”

Charlie waved her wand and commanded Ploy to move. The older girl eyed the wand and chased Charlie into the room.

Gun held out his hands to stop Can. “I’m going to ask you again.” He said softly, “why don’t you just move back into your family home.”

“I’d rather move into your family home than my own.” Can mumbled.

“I get it, you don’t like to be alone.” Gun said following the girls with his eyes as they stepped out of the condo, “but you hiring a large household staff to just clean your house and live there without you is kind of pointless.”

Can shrugged, “when you have a crap load of money and nothing to really spend it on besides charity and donations?”

“God, I hate trustfund babies.” Gun grinned. “Such first world problems.”

Can grinned in return, “just let me have this moment would ya?”

“Fine, if you want to continue to be poor, then stay poor.” Gun patted his back.

Ploy scrunched her face at them upon entering again, “did you turn down a raise or something?” She placed her hands on her hips, “if someone gives you more money, you take it! I’m your roommate, it could help put more food in our fridge!”

It was Pream’s turn to make a face walking back in behind her friend, “why? Are you going to start paying Gun and me for the food you two pack in our tupperwares to-go like we’re a restaurant?”

Charlie giggled as the adults playfully bickered.

“That reminds me.” She pointed to the kitchen, “we’re going to need all our Tupperware back.”

lakornblog

sarNie Hatchling
I'm back from vacation, I'll be shifting more of a Can / Ploy story line for a little bit :D

<3
The Loser Right Here

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I finally come back to an update. I thank you so much for updating so much at once so that I won't get bored and run out of updates to read. I'm loving Gun's playfulness towards Pream and his kissing bets. LOL.

lakornblog

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter Forty Eight
 ​

Pream thanked Jim once she opened the door and looked up at the building. “Top floor, right?”

Jim nodded his head and waved bye to Pream as she sucked in a breath and took a step up and into the building. She smiled when she got to the security for check-in. “Hi. I’m here to see Gun.”

“Is he expecting you?” He asked as he reached for his radio.

“No, I was thinking of surprising my husband for lunch today before picking up our daughter from school.” She pointed over her shoulders, “Our driver Jim and Can told me his schedule was clear.”

The security saluted her quickly.

“There’s no need for that.” Pream turned red, “please, you’re drawing attention.”

The security excused himself from the other guard behind the desk. “Let me take you to our receptionist ma’am.” He waved her on in, “we haven’t seen you ever step foot into the building before.”

“I figured I’d come say hello before the final merge.” Pream smiled. “Are you all going to be okay with the move across town?”

The security nodded his head, “yes ma’am. It’s actually much closer to home for me.”

Pream nodded her head, “I know. Gun’s been staying in his condo weekdays awhile back. His commute now seems to be tiring him out too now that he is driving back home.” The security bowed and stepped back to his post once they reached the receptionist. “Hi, I’m just trying to get to my husband’s office.”

The receptionist didn’t look up at her, “who is your husband, I’ll need to verify with him first.”

Pream glanced at the window reflection behind the receptionist and saw that she was on social media and in a frenzy typing to chat with some friends, possibly.. “Gun Injaiuea.”

“You are not getting in that easily. Mr.Injaiuea doesn’t have a wife.” The receptionist rolled her eyes, “we have protocol for a reason. Crazy psycho woman trying to get in his pants. Pft.”

Pream looked over the monitor at the receptionist, “I can assure you that I am his wife. I’m sure I’ve been in his pants. We even have a daughter as well from possibly when I was in his pants.”

The receptionist stopped what she was doing on the computer and looked up quickly, “he has a wife? Yea right, stop pulling my leg woman.”

“I hope you’re looking for a new job on there as well. You must be one of the few who won’t be relocating across town.”Pream smiled and shrugged. It sometimes felt good to be a little evil.

“Puh-lease. I’ll be the second receptionist there with the old crone that’s already sitting there.”

“I’m sure there’s protocol you can’t break.” Pream pointed at the phone. “You can call his office and verify, or I’m sure you could message him like you’re messaging whomever else on your computer too.”

“Uh…” The receptionist didn’t know what to say.

“I’ll reach out to his secretary.” The receptionist stammered out.

Pream raised her eyebrows, “he doesn’t really have a secretary but his assistant is out early taking her daughter to the doctor. You can phone across town to Can if you’d like.”

The receptionist just blinked at her.

“Are you okay miss?” Pream asked seeing the girl turn pale.

“I’ve just never been caught at my desk not working before.”

Pream smiled gently, “I won’t tell if you won’t tell.” She placed a fingertip to her mouth. “I promise, I’m not some psycho trying to get into your boss’ office.” She FaceTimed Can. “hey, can you speak to our lovely receptionist about my surprising Gun for lunch?” She stared into her phone. “Are you at Ploy’s bar again for lunch?”

Ploy waved in the background then walked away. She squinted her eyes, “still not dating?”

Can rolled his eyes, “Nittha, let her up. She’s legit.”

Before Can could hang up, “are we expecting you guys for dinner today?”

“Maybe, since Ploy has my car. She dropped me off at work today.” Can waved bye to Pream and clicked to hang up. But not right before Pream got a good view of him stuffing a fork full of food into his mouth.

Nittha buzzed Pream into the elevator and went back to her desk. More like wobbly in her heels was what Pream had noticed. Once she got to his door passed the empty assistant’s desk Pream knocked on the door  and heard him say ‘come in’. Popping in her head first then the rest of her, Gun looked up quickly to see who it was and did a double take. She felt butterflies in her stomach when she saw his confused scowl turn into a full out smile for her. “Hey!” She wiggled her fingers at him.

Gun practically jumped out of his seat to give her a hug. “Best thing I’ve seen all morning.”

“Good thing I dolled up, you should seen my bed head this morning.” She joked.

“I’m sure your drool stain on the side of your lips would be sexy as hell.” Gun winked when she slapped his arms. “What are you doing here anyways?”

She tugged his hand out the door. “Making sure you grab lunch. I saw you with your dinner last night, you didn’t eat lunch yesterday did you.”

“I just got caught up…”

“Well I’m hungry, I’m positive you wouldn’t leave your wife starving.” Pream glanced over her shoulders slyly as Gun held onto her hands. “Come on, I know this little bakery around the corner where I bumped into a really cute guy there once.”

Gun didn’t remember stepping into the elevator or stepping off of it. Pream waved by to the receptionist as Gun continued to walk with her in a daze. He did see, slowly though, that Nittha had her mouth open and waving back at Pream.

“Quiche, frittata… oh that looks good. There’s a pasta dish today.”  Pream pointed at the street menu in front of the building. Gun followed Pream into the shop like a fool and waited for her to order their lunch. He took the tray when it arrived and was still behind Pream when they got to sit outside and watched the street view of passersby.

“Of course, she would still check you out.” Pream muttered under her breath when his drink was brought out to them.

He glanced around, now that he wasn’t in tunnel vision, he noticed where they were eating at. Gun felt his breath catch realizing the one morning they had caught breakfast together when he didn’t know at the time that she was his faux wife. He blinked several time to recollect himself. The girl handing him his drink was the same girl Pream had used the jealous fake wife bit in public. Thinking about that just made him smile. Pream was cute when she’s mad. Her nose flares, her eyes glares and her teeth snares a bit with her lips.

“You’re cute when you’re jealous.” Gun said taking a piece of shrimp from her pasta dish.

“It would be easier if I wore those tacky shirts that say He’s All  Mine and you wore one that says I’m All Hers.”

Gun placed his hand over hers as she was sawing away at her shrimp. “I think you’re safe. I don’t notice anyone else when I’m with you.”

Pream stuck a shrimp her mouth with her free hand. “Easy for you to say. No one is checking me out. I don’t need to worry about not wearing a ring.”

Gun laughed and went back to eating his food. “Is that what this is all about?”

“No.” She growled hacking away at the shrimp when the employee walked by with empty dishes from the other table and looking over at Gun. “I wanted to make sure you eat lunch today.” She huffed. “It’d be easier if you wore a ring.”

He laughed inside. When this was brought up last time, Gun lied and said he had a fear for ring avulsion. After explaining what that meant, Pream shuddered and agreed that it was indeed an ick factor.

“So what are you doing after we have lunch?”

“PIcking up our daughter and grocery shop.”

Gun frowned, “why do you grocery shop almost everyday?”

“Ask the two bottomless pits” Pream said as she plopped a mushroom onto Gun’s plate. “They’re eating us out of house and home.”

“Don’t tell me they’re coming over again.”

“I just FaceTimed Can, he said ‘maybe’ and to me that a big fat yes!” She huffed again.

“Are you upset that they’re always over?” Gun probed.

She squinted her eyes at him. “We don’t have any alone time.”

Gun’s eyes popped open a little bigger. Interesting. He waved her on to see where this conversation was going.

“They don’t leave until really late!” Pream pouted. “Charlie’s asleep in bed and they’re just chilling on our couch. We can’t be rude and just kick them out. Even you’re already asleep in your room before they leave.”

He smiled across the table at her, “do you want me to talk to them about it?”

“No.” She looked down at her plate, “they don’t have anyone else but us, so I don’t really mind. If they want to stay late, we might as well just set up a guest room for them.”

Tilting his head at his pouty wife, Gun asked jokingly, “you want that guest room one bed, two bed, or one bed for two bedrooms?”

“It’s not funny.” She made a little face. “I mean, if I can’t remember the old me. It’d be nice to talk to you or with you as a new me.” She hiked her shoulders up and down in defeat. “Between you, your work and Charlie-- I find myself more alone than before.” She held up her hands to stop him from interrupting. “Ploy is running a bar now, Can is working all the time as well.” Crossing her arms she viewed the cars driving by.

“Someone had a lot of time on her hands to think all of this through.” He came around to hug her from the back. “Don’t make dinner tonight.”

“Why? So we could tell Can and Ploy to eat at home?”

He laughed still holding on to her as she sat and looked out on the street still. “We could have dinner, without Can and Ploy, and when they come over, we could make them babysit for us.”

“Charlie has a nanny, she won’t need a babysitter.”Pream moving her eyeballs to look up as he placed his chin on her head to rest on.

“It’ll guarantee that they won’t all of a sudden find us at a restaurant and we’d have to feed them too.”

Pream sniggered, “you just told me not to make dinner, who is going to feed them? Jai, Sonny, Noun or Jim?”

“We could order out. I’ll have Jim pick up some food from a restaurant and they could learn how to set the table up without you supervising them.” Gun suggested.

Pream could hear the wheels turning in his head. “Wow. You really thought this through, didn’t you.” She wiggled out of his arms to turn around in her chair, “that was some fast thinking.”

“You’re not the only one annoyed of seeing those two everyday.” Gun muttered.

“I’m not annoyed, just that I wish they knew when bedtime was?” She grumbled. “I wake up happy, but my lack of sleep and getting Charlie up in the morning is just about wearing me out.”

Gun bounced his eyebrows at her, “I could always arrange a hotel.” He pointed to somewhere in the distance, “the condo is like, right there. We won’t even need a hotel.”

She slapped his arms again, “it’s a weekday. Charlie has school.”

“Okay, what I was thinking was more of just me and you kind of thing.” He laughed when Pream tried to slap him but he danced out of reach.

“You don’t want dinner tonight now?” Pream jutted out her lower lip.

Pulling up Pream, he tugged her until he could hug her. “We will still do dinner tonight. That weekend thing can be another night.”

“Really?” Pream wiggled again but this time, for Gun to loosen her up enough so that she could free her hands to hug him in return. “It would be nice to just be alone and have dinner, the two of us.”

She felt the vibration from his chest as he laughed, “only dinner? Man, I wasn’t thinking of dinner at all.”

Teasingly, she pinched him from the back where her hands were. “That’s why I came to have lunch with you today. So you’d eat.” She stepped out of his embrace, “I’m going to have to head out to pick up Charlie shortly.”

Reaching to wipe an imaginary hair strand from her face he relented and let her go. “Fine, but wear something nice.”

“Gown or simple dress?” Pream asked smiling shyly, “you went overboard the past few weeks in buying me clothes that I’ll probably won’t get the chance to wear again.”

He winked, “Take a picture and text me. I’ll let you know if it’s a yes or a no.”

Pream laughed with him as the left hand in hand back to his office. She was indeed in love with this cheeky man.

lakornblog

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
Oooo do write more , I been reading all days !!

Bieluvr said:
I finally come back to an update. I thank you so much for updating so much at once so that I won't get bored and run out of updates to read. I'm loving Gun's playfulness towards Pream and his kissing bets. LOL.

---- One chapter for now. LOL. Night out with the girls today. Will probably be too hungover for an update this weekend.

<3
This Soon-to-be-tipsy Gal

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So adorable!!! I can tell that I won't be able to take in all the heart break when the truth gets revealed, but for now I'm enjoying all those Gun & Pream moments. :)

sarNie Adult
Oh wow! A lot has happened the past few weeks. I love this new development! I love how Charlie was telling her dad that Pream would be in love with Gun by the time she finds out. Hurry up Gun! Seal the deal!!!!! 

lakornblog

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter Forty Nine

“What the hell?” Pim placed the order receipt down. “I changed catering company and they still haunt me.”

She went to the washroom and stared at her reflection in the mirror. “Just make the damn food and get over it.” Stepping out, Pim almost tripped completely on the mop.

“Did you get the food Jim?” Gun asked as he straightened his tie again in the receiving room. He just couldn’t get it right.

The driver smiled, ecstatic to see his boss nervous for once to go to dinner. “Got everything you asked for.” He handed Gun a small bag. “Saved the best for last.” Jim winked and Gun placed the bag behind him when Charlie was heard thumping down the stairs. “Hey angel.”

His angel crossed her arms and stared up at him until he bent to down to almost her level. “What do you need?”

“I just said a simple hey.” Gun was surprised.

Charlie rolled her eyes, “Daddy, you don’t call me angel without wanting something.”

“She’s good.” Jim acknowledged.

“So? What is it?” She asked with her arms still crossed. “Need help with mom?”

Gun suppressed a laugh, he didn’t want to upset his very grown up six year old daughter. “Can you keep an eye on your uncle and Ploy?”

“To make sure they don’t fight?” Charlie asked, “okay, but if the food starts flying, just know that it’s not my fault.”

“Okay, as long as you remove the pasta off the wall or ceiling,” Gun said standing up as Pream walked into the room, he unhurriedly finished his sentence, “... just make sure the adults don’t hunt your mother and I down while we’re out on the town…”

Charlie grinned, “mommy.” She pounced into Pream’s arms almost knocking her down, “you look like a princess.”

“Sure,” Pream smiled over Charlie's head at Gun, “but was I aiming to high to say I feel like a queen?”

Gun blinked rapidly and breathed out, “you could be my queen anytime.” He caught himself and with still one arm behind his back he rubbed his neck like an idiot when Pream gave him an even wider smile.

“What do you mean you’re going out?” Can asked as he watched Gun help Pream into her coat. “You’re going to leave us to watch Charlie?”

“No.” Pream corrected looking fromt Ploy then Can, “we’re leaving Charlie to watch the both of you.” She adjusted her coat collar as she turned to face Ploy, “since new me have arrived onto this land of lost and confusion, you two are the ones who are in need of a chaperone.” She held up one finger to stop Can from talking when he made a sound, “it’s been months now, my husband and I are going to have a peaceful dinner without you two bickering.” She then held up her other hand to Ploy when she heard a ‘but’ coming out. “We ordered out, Jim picked up the food for you as well, so you won’t starve.” She turned again to Gun to adjust his tie and muttered under her breath, “although you work with food, I don’t see how you can’t filch the food from the bar?” Gun chuckled low so that only he would hear her. She gave his tie and chest a last pat. “You can reach us by cell phone but I swear, I’m not going to check it until we’ve had our first course.” Giving Charlie a hug, “we will only check if the call is coming from Charlie.” Glaring over the girl’s head she added, “Charlie has her own ringtone for the both of us.”

Ploy scowled, “we’re the adults here.”

Gun laughed again as he placed his hands in his pockets, “oh yea? Charlie is the only one with a straight face. You two are pouting.”

“It’s embarrassing to have the six year old be in charge of us.” Can mumbled.

Nodding his head to the side at the housekeeper and nanny, “you guys could have Jai and Mai take care of you then. How about that?”

Ploy crossed her arms, “fine. Hurry up and eat. Come back with dessert.”

“Yes mother.” Gun rolled his eyes. “Hugs lease Charlie.” The girl left Pream and ran over to hug him. “Put them on time out if you have to.”

“We heard that.” Ploy and Can muttered in unison then stomped their feet at the same time

Charlie pushed the two adults towards the dining room, “come on, before our food gets cold. I still have homework to do.”

Gun held out his elbow and Pream graciously took it laughing as the heard Charlie yelling for the two grown up to stop whining and eat.

“Goodness, I’m afraid what will happen to them when we get too old to care for them.” Pream joked as the drove off to dinner.

“You suck.” Ploy said scooping more of the pasta onto Charlie’s plate. “You have a mom now, and we’re the ones getting in trouble instead of you.”

Charlie bit into her garlic bread before scoffing at them, “they’re grown-up.s Married grown-ups. What do you think they do when they’re married?”

Can choked on his salad, “you’re six, what would you know?”

“I see my friend’s parents all the time. My friends also mention they go out on date nights.” Ploy pointed at the two with her spoon, “And date nights don’t include children like you two.”

“Now wait a minute!” Ploy felt a kick under the table. “Charlie, did you kick me?!”

The little girl made a face, “my feet doesn’t even touch the ground. How’d I kick you?

Ploy felt a stirring at her ankle, “are you tickling my Can?”

“Why would I do that?” He asked as he bit into another salad.

Fuming, Ploy looked under the table and saw a large cockroach. “How messy is this house?”

Can squirmed to the side as Noun bent down with a scoop and broom. Sonny squealed when the to go containers started making sounds. “What the…”

Charlie poked around her pasta and let out an angry scream. “There’s a worm in my plate!”

Jim came running in at the sound and found the household either squishing bugs and or insects, or picking them or putting them into the to-go carton. It was from a fancy restaurant. He looked at them and started to help with the cleaning.

“Dinner was good.” Pream said as she looked around the building’s rooftop. “Can we not be so flashy and reserve the whole rooftop dining thing again. It would be nice to see other people’s face in a crowd.”

“But then we would have to yell at each other to hear one another.” Gun grinned. “As attractive as the thought of your steak saliva flinging at me while we answer to ‘Yes, Dear”-- I thought you’d like alone time to really be alone.”

Pream took in a deep, refreshing breath, “strangers, no. Ploy and Can, yes.”  She frowned as she thought about them, “it’s been too quiet. Should we worry that something is wrong?”

“I think They could handle themselves.” Gun reassured her. When he saw her doubting looks and amended, “Jai is probably taking care of them as well.”

“That sounded more realistic.” Pream laughed.

He noticed her face changing to a worried look when she glanced over his shoulders. “What is it?” Turning around, Gun saw that Can and Ploy were running over to them with Charlie, “tell me it’s an emergency.”

“We were eating bugs and insects!” Ploy screamed sitting in an unwoman-like manner.

Charlie ran up to him and jumped into his arms. “Daddy!” She cried.

“Come again?” Pream asked, “were you guys pranking each other? We had food catered from a very well known restaurant.

“I brought the bag, we were going to swing by the restaurant but Charlie wanted her mommy and daddy.” Can said as he air-gagged. “Sorry to cut your date-night short.”

“It’s fine.” Pream said worriedly as she looked at the three of them. “are you still planning on….”

“Michelin Star restaurant my ass!” Ploy’s little fist shot up in the air almost hitting Can. “We’re about to give them a piece of our mind.”

“I think we’d better take Charlie home.” Pream suggested to her husband, “are you guys okay without us?”

“We’re good.” Ploy’s eyes glared when Charlie cried again. “That restaurant isn’t going to get an earful.”

Gun sighed as they walked back to their car but softly joked so that only Pream could hear, “now that she’s on the other end of the prank, she’s crying.”

“Oh hush.” Pream watched as Ploy and Can drove away. “They told me she was fine with picking up the worms and cockroaches, it’s the part of eating them is what’s making her cry.” She huffed, “but I saw their reviews and ratings-- I didn’t expect this.,” waving her hand dramatically, “this is what happens when we’re not at home!” She pouted, “I’m cooking before any other date nights now.”

“I told you not to cook to give you a night off. Plus the servants needed a night off too.”

Crossing her arms, she glared at him, “I could’ve had time if you weren’t so needy with me trying on clothes for you.” Pream saw his ears turn red from behind when he deposited his daughter into the backseat. “What is it? I know you’re blushing.”

He popped out of the back seat rubbing his neck nervously. “Nothing. Can’t a husband ogle his wife?”

Arms still crossed, Pream waited for Gun to open her door for her, “something’s fishy.”

He sighed and leaned over the open door, “I could always just waltz into your room and ogle you there.” He bounced his eyebrows at her as it was Pream’s turn to blush. He closed the door after she quickly got in, laughing as he saw her cheeks pinked and her ears redden.

Ploy would cause a scene upon entering the pristine restaurant Can thought as she flared her hands about. He was holding on to the bag of uneatable food. Come to think of it, the bugs and insects are probably going to town on it. He shuddered.

“Who is the manager of this joint?” She demanded when someone prissy blocked her from going in any further pass the host’s booth.

This joint,” He repeated with a sniff, “is managed by myself and a fellow kitchen manager. “How can I do you?”

“What?” Ploy frowned, “you don’t even make sense.” SHe tried to shove him away, “I'm going to need to speak to the kitchen manager.”

“I could relay the message for you.” He said, not budging.

Can leaned against the wall smiling to himself. This little thing is a ball of fire one doesn’t reckon with.

“This message isn’t relatable,” Ploy placed both hands on her hips, standing up higher on her tip-toes. “I want to speak to the kitchen manager now on how they could provide us with food that has been contaminated with pest.” The manager made a scoffing gesture causing Ploy to flare her nose, more determined now, she raised her voice, “do your patrons know how dirty and disgusting your kitchen is?” Now raising her voice even louder, “how there’s cockroaches crawling in the salad and maggots in the pasta?”

The manager no longer holding a front gasped, “how dare you lie outrageously! We are a clean restaurant.” He towered over her and pointed at her little nose, “You lower you voice or I’ll call the cops on you.”

“You do just that,” she hiked a thumb up behind her, “my boyfriend has affluent family members that could take this business down!”

Can stumbled from the wall. “Boyfriend?” He thought shaking his head, dammit, he’s going to have to act all haute with this manager.He smiled though, she called him her boyfriend.

“You are being obtuse, we serve nothing but the best.” The manager turned around to snap an order to the staff to call security.

Ploy stomped her determined little feet and grabbed the bag from Can, “I’ll show him nothing but the best.” She looked around seeing those who were waiting for their reservations. “I hope you all won’t be served what they served us.” Dumping the contents onto the host’s podium with a loud thwack. Salad fell with the cockroaches that ran amuck on the floor. Worms wiggled their way off the podium as well. Those who sat nearby let out an ear-splitting scream and those with weaker stomachs puked into nearby potted plants. Smiling triumphantly, Ploy pretended to dust off her hands. “go ahead, call security. I’ll call the health department to let them know what inedible swill you fed us and made a six year old girl cry.”

The manager’s eyes rolled back and Can jumped when the man fainted, hitting the ground with a loud thud.

Ploy walked over his prone body demanding from one of the bus boys where the kitchen manager was located.

Can followed slowly to see who else was in the restaurant to avoid gossip within his family. Hopefully, no one he knew here was eating tonight. His hopes were shot down when he heard a familiar voice inside the kitchen. Pim’s to be exact.  And it sounded like a shouting match between a shrilled voice Ploy and an angry bitch, Pim. Looking up at the ceiling, he prayed this won’t get into the news. He turned his head slightly when he noticed something blinking in the corner. Is that a camera? He thought about it a moment before realizing Ploy had launched herself on an unsuspecting Pim.

Dear Lord, she’s going to be arrested tonight if he doesn’t stop this mess.

lakornblog

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter Fifty

“You did this!” Ploy shouted and pointed her little finger at Pim.

Rolling her eyes Pim asked, “what are you talking about you crazy little person?”

“You disgusting freak!” Ploy continued to shout. “How could you put cockroaches in someone’s food? Did you wash your hands right afterwards before making food for your guests out there?”

“Now you’re just talking crazy, why would I touch cockroaches. They’re a bed of germs.” Waving at security, “get this psych out of here.”

While the girls tousled each other around near fire burning stove Can plugged one hand in his ear and the other one holding his phone. “Just do this favor for me, will you?”

“We just finished dinner…”

“We?” Can smiled, “bring your wife too. It’s a work thing.”

Ploy sat in the corner with a bag of green peas to her cheek as Pim sat in another corner with her hair pulled out of it’s neat coiffure. A cop was taking down statements.

“Okay.” He pointed a pen at Ploy, “we have witnesses stating that you threw cockroaches into their restaurant. You jumped on the kitchen manager and I quote pulverized the woman and yanking fist full of hair.”

“Because she planted the cockroaches in our food, I was only returning it back to her.” Ploy said causing Can to hold her back again when she jumped off the crate she was sitting on.

“There’s no proof,” Pim snickered, “it’s all your words against mine.” Waving her hands to the staff, “they were all in here, I’m sure they’d have noticed pests roaming in a clean, pristine kitchen. Because we don’t have any cockroaches in our building.”

“Thank you sir.” Pim turned to look at the health food inspector hearing her voice.

“Sorry you had to come all the way out here, Mo.” Pim said rolling her eyes, “this child is just throwing some kind of hissy fit.”

Mo pointed at her husband, “Akarat received a disturbance call in a restaurant and someone accusing of jeopardizing a well loved establishment, my boss would only send me out to investigate it anyway.” She tapped her pen against her arms, “so-- what’s the history with everyone here?”

“There’s no history, this little hoodrat is just showing her true colors.” Pim said dismissively, “could we get back to work now?”

Tilting a tray here and there on the racks Mo continued to look around. “Actually, if you remembered clearly from the food and handling safety required of you to run a food industry, “foreign meats without a proper distributer can’t deliver and appear mysteriously like that.”

“All of our food are delivered locally.” Pim reassured.

“A helpful tip-off recommended that we double check the footage in the kitchen.” Pim lost her footing slightly as Mo continued, “I guess someone forgot about the cameras in here.” She chuckled, “wow, some weird and grotesque stuff happens in here between co-workers.” She looked around the entire staff circled in the kitchen, “besides a quickie here and there that I had to unfortunately see and thankfully forwarded to skip, we found a pretty odd thing.” Mo looked around again and rested her gaze a a server huddled close to the freezer. “You see, I’m no detective. I’m no cop.” She smiled and waved at Akarat who was still standing near Ploy and waved cutely at him. He smiled and waved his fingers back. “That’s why I married him. I learned from the best!”

“At talking?” Can dared to say outloud.

“Let me build a little drama will you? We already had a fighting scene.” Mo shrugged, “fine. I’ll cut to the chase.” She pointed at the guy near the freezer, “you  were accepting money from Pim.” She looked over at a now pale Pim, “I forwarded the footage a bit later and you came back.” She squinted her eyes, “I couldn’t read the carton, but it looks similar to the ones my crickets and mice come in that I use to feed our lizard and snake.” She turned quickly to Pim, “you sent him to a local pet store to pick up some critters.”

Pim crossed her arms and got quiet, “I’m sure it’s not illegal-- people eat cockroaches and worms in this country.”

“Yes.” Mo nodded slowly, “but legally, they’re delivered to restaurants-- legally, they’re cooked and cleaned…” She made a face at Pim, “I’m sure you just cost your restaurant a fortune.”

“We could just pay the fines, and be back to where we were in no time.” Pim said hautly, “money could buy some hush…”

Ploy’s hand shot right up, “actually, we could sue your restaurant.” Grinning, “I could really use the money. Charlie was balling her eyes out.” Pim’s eyes sparkled when it was mentioned, pissing Ploy off a little more. “ We even interrupted Gun and his dinner with Pream.”

“They didn’t have dinner with you guys?” Pim stammered out.

“No, because we had munchkin duty while those two were off making googly eyes at each other.” She continued on excitedly seeing Pim’s smile disappear, “oh, Gun is good with money, he’s definitely sue this restaurant. Especially,” She clapped her hands loudly in front of Pim, “you are jealous that my friend got with Gun…. and he left you for her!”

Mo turned to look over her shoulders, “did you know Gun was seeing someone?”

Can cleared his throat, “long story, and I’d rather not blab it out to a cop. More of an off-the-clock thing, ya know?”

Akarat pointed to the room in general, “yea, you mean when my wife and I were having dinner, off the clock, minding our own business?”

Ploy turned to look at the two, “wait a minute, you guys know each other?”

“Old friends.” Can replied giving her a sheepish smile. “Let’s finish the report, grab the proof, and go home. It’s getting dark, and I hate when you drive us home fast….” He stopped when mo made a face at him. “What?”

“You and… you?” She pointed to the two of them. Akarat laughed as he turned around to grab the thumb drive from the restaurant manager. “Since when?”

“Roommates.” Ploy said shoving away from Can and leaving the kitchen, “your friends can be so thick-headed.”

“She wants me.” Can winked at Mo. “Thanks for checking the footage for us.”

Mo pointed at Ploy’s retreating back, “care to explain why we were ‘tipped-off’ by someone, and not let it be known that it was your suggestion about the camera?”

“She doesn’t know who I really am?” Can supplied.

“Like, your first and last name? Are you going by afae name?” Mo asked placing both hands on her hips, “you’re going to need to be a little more clearer for me man.”

“While you and your husband were stationed in another district, Gun and I kind of came to a revelation.” Mo waited for him to continue, “Charlie needed a mom.”

Rolling her eyes, “who doesn’t know that?”

“Well…” He rubbed his neck and lowered his voice, “for now, let’s just say that six year old tricked an amnesiac that she’s her mother?” Mo’s mouth dropped open, “don’t say anything to Akarat yet, please?”

“You’re saying that little loud mouth hellion thinks she’s Charlie’s mom?”

“No!” Can smiled proudly, “that little hellion is mine. Ploy just doesn’t know it yet.” He tried again, “Pream, is her friend.”

“I’m sorry, come again?” Mo hissed, “her friend is in on it too?”

“It wasn’t like that…”

Mo demanded an explanation.

“It’s hard to explain, please, another time, another place?” Can held his hand up, “let me talk to Gun. And we’ll all tell Akarat later.”

“I can’t keep this to myself!” Mo almost shouted causing her husband to turn around to look at the two. She smiled hang-doggedly at him and waited for him to turn back around. “Are you guys insane? Here you are trying to sue Gun’s former lover-- and he’s over there with some woman… who thinks she’s Charlie’s mom? Do you hear how ludicrously this sounds?”

“You haven’t seen our own little child from hell become this little angelic being.”

Mo ran her hands through her hair, “last I heard she was cutting someone’s hair at some garden party.”

“Oh yea.” Can smiled, “she doesn’t do that anymore.”

“How are you this calm? Do you hear yourself?” Mo asked slapping the back of his head, “A woman with amnesia is being lied to about her identity, all to just keep a devil child happy?” She leaned in closer snapping, “how do you know if your little girlfriend there isn’t just doing all this for money?”

Can frowned at her, “because she worked her ass off with two jobs. She didn’t want to do this. Charlie guilt tripped her into doing this.” Scratching his head in annoyance he added, “he talked her into going along. Pream’s medical bill and such-- they wouldn’t be able to afford it.” The staff members started to walk out scattering around the, “This is not over.”

Can shrugged, “I didn’t expect it to.”

“What are you two hissing about over here? I can hear you snapping your teeth at one another.” Akarat asked looking from his wife to his friend.

“Not now.” Can sighed, “please.”

Ploy came back to them, “are we expecting anything in the mail?”

“I will file the report for attempted….” Waving his hand idiotically, “for whatever this is. You could take the report to a lawyer and he’ll do the rest.”

Ploy crossed her arms, “know any good lawyers? I only know the ones at my bar-- and I don’t really trust them.”

“I will reach out to a lawyer.” Can wasn’t even done talking yet when she flounced back out of the kitchen.

“Her bar?” Mo asked and raised her eyebrows at him, “it’s not the same bar you bought and had me inspect for you was it?” Placing her hands on her hips, “you sure she isn’t after your money? You got a her a bar!”

Can clamped his hands over Mo’s mouth, Akarat smacked his friend’s hand in return. “I’ll release her if she stays quiet.” He saw Mo glaring at him from eyes that were right above his clamped hands, “I mean it!”

“Tell me!” Mo said punching Can in the stomach.

“DId you see her?” Can asked holding on to his stomach.

“You mean the same way i saw you covered my wife’s mouth? Yea I saw it. So?”

Can grunted, “I swear you’re all made for each other.”

“Tell me NOW!”

Can saw Ploy heading back into the kitchen, “she doesn’t know I’m rich. Just thinks Gun is rich.” He took a breath and let out, “she manages the restaurant, doesn’t know it’s mine. She works Mo.” He said eyeing his friend levelly with her, “I really am trying to find someone who likes me for me--- she thinks I mooch off of Gun. Okay?” He glanced again as Ploy got closer. “I’ll explain later, alright.” In a desperate whisper, “please?”

Mo and Akarat nodded, “fine.” He agreed.

“Ready to go?” Ploy asked looking at them.

“Yea.” Can thanked them for the copy of report then looked at Mo as she whipped out her phone.

“Since we’ve been back in town, we haven’t hung out yet, I should call Gun to see if he wants to meet up soon.”

Can placed both hands over his face. “Are you serious right now Mo?”

“As serious as me enjoying my dinner tonight and having to come here?” Mo glared again at him, ‘as serious as I like my coffee black.”

Ploy spoke up, “oh my god.”

They all looked at her.

“You know!” She pointed at Akarat and Mo. “He told you about…” She shut her mouth when a staff member walked back into grab something in the kitchen. “Our secret can’t get bigger and bigger like this!”

Can looked around, “I don’t think this is a good spot to talk about it. The restaurant maybe closed until dates unknown, but let’s not forget there’s a camera in here still.”

Ploy smacked him before storming out of the kitchen with the three hot on her trails. Mo still had her phone up to her ears.

Pim watched them from where she was trying to eavesdrop on them. “What are they whispering about?” Grabbing her purse she called Air.

“Hey Gun!” Mo said cheerily into the phone. “Me, not much. Just had dinner and wanted to see how you were doing.”

Can banged his head on the top of his car repeatedly, “Akarat, stop your wife!”

“I’m just an innocent bystander.” akarat said raising his hands up, “I do not want to be a cop right now where I have to arrest all of you on identity fraud.”

“I see. Had dinner a while ago?” Mo nodded her head, “yea, me too. And then Can and your wife’s friend called us to the restaurant. Reported unsanitary….”

Nobody knew what Gun said but Mo, but she answered him back. “Oh yea, I’m dead serious. I’m with your wife’s friend now.”

Gun stared at the phone in his hand. Mo knows?

Pream looked up from her bed still cradling Charlie. “Who is it?” She asked when she saw how ashen Gun’s face became.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I loved it so much! Yay! Mo and Ak in here too. Ak is funny when he said that he's just a bystander. LOL. A cop eh? That be so hot. :)

lakornblog

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter Fifty One

Pream stroked Charlie’s hair as she sniffled a little in her sleep. “Why do you look like that? Is Ploy and Can alright?”

Gun tossed the phone to the foot of the bed, “I swear--” He wanted to pull his hair out, he could never catch a break with Pream. “It’s fine.” SIghing he sat on the edge of the bed, “Charlie is going to be grossed out for a few days, she’ll eventually forget about it.”

“How would you know?” Pream asked laying deeper into the the pillow as she turned her head to talk to him. “Has it happened to you before?”

“She did it to so many of my dates.” Gun covered his mouth.

“You’re what?” Pream asked as she was so deep in her lush pillows that she could barely hear him.

“She’s done it to some of our guests.” Gun lied. “They told me it took a few days for them to get over it.”

Pream frowned, “how did we let her go on like that?”

“We were busy.” Gun shrugged.

“When I get my memory back, there’s going to be so much we’re going to talk about with Charlie.” Pream continued to stroke the child’s hair.

Gun watched as Pream soothed his daughter. She didn’t really questioned him how Charlie was raised but accepted them as their fault/ More like her fault alone. He sighed as he scooted into bed, kicking off his slippers and leaned in on the opposite side, with Pream in the center.

“You’re not going to your own bed?”

Gun shook his head pressing his nose against Pream;s neck. “I want to make sure you’ll be here when I wake up.”

Pream’s laughter vibrated along the column of her neck and in through Gun where his nose met her skin. “You act like I’m not real. You’re not in a dream, you know.”

Gun blinked sleepily, “you could be a dream. You could be lying to me to make me feel safe and let you go.”

“Well, I’m here right now. Next to you. Breathing.”

“I could waje, and you’d be gone.” GUn yawned, then his breathing was paced evenly. He fell asleep.

Pream looked up at the ceiling before dozing off herself. Charlie had her fingers latched onto Pream’s braid. And on the other side laid her father, holding onto her waist with his face tucked in to the side of her. They both acted like she was going to leave them. Was that what she was doing when she was hit by a car? Was she running away from Charlie and Gun? Why was she running from them? Why would she be running from them?

It was rare, but driving home tonight was Can. Ploy was next to him with her head against the car window, and was the first to speak during their long silence home. “How do you know the cop and his wife?”

“They’ve been out of town. Akarat, her husband, had a case he was handling in another province.”

She only moved her eyes to look at him without turning her head in a way that only girls seem to know how to do. “What a crazy coincidence, of all the available cops to show up…”

Can shrugged, “it’s not like someone could call the police and request a certain cop to show up.”

Yeah… and someone who was married to a food and restaurant inspector of all timing.” This time she did turn her head to look at Can, but slowly, in the way that would scare off any sane man. “So why haven’t we met yet? And why did you have to blab about Pream to them?”

Can shuddered inwardly from Ply’s stare, “I told you, they just returned from out of town. And knowing Mo, she’s going to swing by the house and scare Pream if she thinks your friend is a gold digger or someone who just wants to capture Gun.”

Shooting daggers at Can with her eyes now, “so what’s going to happen when Me sees that not only is Pream playing dear housewife, but also making Gun fall in love with her?”

“I’m sure Mo would understand that she can’t make how Gun feels for her. Pream is obviously completely innocent in all of this.”

“Is that right? Is that why Mo questioned me to see if Pream really forgot who she was?” Ploy jabbed him in the arm, “to see see if my friend was pretending to have lost her memory?”

Can tried to drive with one hand has the other tried to stop Ploy from bruising him. “I tried to call Gun, but his phone is turned off.”

Ploy plopped her head out of the kitchen when a staff member told her a food inspector was here. Glancing down at her watch she muttered something under her breath. “I’m going to kill Can if it’s his cousin.” It was indeed Mo. “I thought inspection would be scheduled during business hours?”

“Relax, “ Mo’s eyes glistened mischievously, “it’s not like someone reported cockroaches in their food.”

Rolling her eyes, “what brings you in here before 7AM then?”

“I wanted to see what my cousin was thinking when he planned on buying this place.”

Ploy frowned, “Gun didn’t buy this restaurant.”

“No, he didn’t.”

“He planned on it?” Ploy frowned harder, “is he an investor then?” Crossing her arms in irritation, “don’t tell me that’s why I’m manager!” How embarrassing….

“Mo grinned, “Gun isn’t that generous. And besides,” giving her a friendly one-over, “us small girls gotta stick together.” Shaking her head at an upset Ploy, she continued, “you must be extraordinary for Can to be so into you.”

“For the thousandth time,” Ploy growled, “we are not dating!”

“You don’t know it yet, do you?” Mo asked thoroughly shocked seeing the blank look on Ploy’s face, “you’re really not interested in his money, are you?”:

Ploy’s scowl came back into place, “my friend Pream needs stability. I’m only agreeing to her sham of a marriage to Gun for her benefits only, and only for Pream. I can’t look after her on my own. I could barely live with two jobs.”

“I wasn’t referring to your friend and Gun,” Mo stated, smiling softly, “I mean you and Can.”

“Can’s money?” Ploy let out a braying laugh, “He and I could barely make ends meet. We both rely on Pream’s cooking to survive. I sometimes take food home from work that were left-over in the kitchen before it expires.” Something about the pity in Mo’s eyes struck a chord with her, “what is it?”

“I can’t believe my little cousin’s in love, and he didn’t even tell me.”

Ploy looked around the empty room at this woman, “you talking to me?”

“You run this bar and grill slash club place?” Mo asked instead of answering her.

“Only in the mornings though,” Ploy grinned widely, “drunk night scenes, and I’m this tiny…” Ploy paused in staring at her fingers that she’d use to indicate tiny, “oh my gosh…” Thinking back on it, Ploy dumbly reached behind her back pocket for her phone. “This wasn’t a company phone is it?” Mo shook her head apologetically. The week before, Ploy had told Can that she’d dropped her phone in a puddle in the alley. And miraculously when she told her employers of the situation, they remedied it with offering her a work phone. He was the only one she had mentioned it to. Leaning on the barstool for support, Ploy whispered, “he’s not the poor relation?”

Mo raised her hands, “I’m the only poor relation.”

Taking in a deep breaths, Ploy felt like she was panicking. An anxiety attack? Maybe. “Why are you telling me?”

“Because I almost lost my husband to the same ignorance.” Mo admitted. “And what I see of you and Can, I’m afraid you’ll forever keep him in the friend zone.”

“Your husband is rich? He’s a cop…”

Mo laughed, “He’s a rich detective, former playboy, ex-private investigator… bounty hunter…” At  Ploy’s lost look, she quickly explained, “adrenaline junky, but born privileged.”

“Why are you telling me this?” Ploy asked, “I didn’t need to know any of it. I am not after Can or his money.”

Mo smiled sadly, “I don’t want Can to turn into Gun.”

“What?”

“Charlie’s mother was a piece of work.” Mo said climbing on to the stool next to Ploy. “She was originally Can’s girlfriend.”

“OF course, it’s Can’s fault, “Ploy threw her hands up defeatedly.

Mo laughed, “not really. She didn’t know Can had money.”

“Please tell me there’s a point to this.” Ploy muttered, “and if the moral of this story is don’t be dumb like Can, we could just end it here.”

Ignoring Ploy’s last comment, “you obviously know how close those two are.” Ploy nodded her head, “so, Can being Can, proudly showed off his perfect girlfriend to Gun.”

“Ew, don’t tell me Gun stole her from him. Should I worry Can is going to try to steal Pream from him as payback?” At Mo’s look Ploy silenced herself.

“Charlie’s mom saw Gun with a fancy car, a big house, running a business… she wanted wealth.”

“She didn’t know Can was rich?”

Mo shook her head, “he was staying in a dorm and during breaks, he stayed with Gun. Can told his girlfriend almost everything.” Ploy thought about that for a moment as Mo continued, “He never told her he had money, it was never brought up. Gun seemed to like showering Can with gifts to keep him interested in his studies-- she saw the car Gun got him. THe newest computer model he had in his dorm…” Mo chuckled, “he was so laxed in clothing that even Gun had to remind him to dress up for his date. Sometimes Gun gave him the spare clothes in his cat that was recently picked up from the dry cleaner.” Mo sighed angrily, “Can’s guardian only cared about the monthly allowance they got, not Can himself. He was lucky Gun was always there for him.”

“What happened? How did she end up with Gun?”

“Can’s guardian hatched a plan with Charlie’s mom. They managed to drug him…” Mo’s eyes teared, “Can didn’t even doubt Gun. He walked in to them…” Mo waved her hands around awkwardly, “Gun didn’t need to explain himself… she pretended to weep and claimed Gun was responsible…”

Ploy frowned, “how come you believe the story? What if Gun was wrong?”

Mo smiled falsely, “Can’s guardians were my parents.”

“Were?”

“I ended all blood relations with them.” Mo sniffled, “and I don’t regret it.”

“Because of what they did to Can and Gun?”

Mo shook her head, “my parents tried to sell me to make ends meet.” At Ploy’s wide-eyed stare, she continued, “Gun and Can took my parents to court to remove them as his guardian.”

“Surely he was old enough to handle his money now?”

“Can’s parents died when he was a kid, his parents updated their will yearly-- they were always ahead of the curve. They invested in Can’s name, they even made sure he couldn’t spend his money. His original will was supposed to be until he was 25 years old.” Mo laughed more to herself. “My parents were very dependant on that allowance. Not to mention what was promised to them if the plant to drug Gun was successful. Because of them, Can dropped out of school for awhile. He eventually went back in when he saw how much Gun needed help at work and with Charlie growing up, he wanted to be a role model for her.”

“They failed… and sold you?” Ploy reached out to pat Mo’s hand.

Mo grinned, “oh, don’t be sorry. My husband bought me.”

Ploy thought she misheard Mo, “I’m sorry, what?”

“He was a private investigator looking for me. He had to make a mark as being interested in human trafficking.”

“Your parents regretted selling you?”

Mo laughed again, “of course not. Can and Gun hired Akarat to find me when they found out what my parents did.”

Ploy was trying to wrap her head around everything.

“Can was never flashy. What he’s doing for you. It’s genuine, never doubt him or why he’s doing it.” Mo smiled and moved her hands above Ploy’s patting her hands now. “He never tells anyone that he’s the one who is behind anything. Anonymous donations-- buying a restaurant for someone who wants to work on her own, not working on her back. You know, the easy way.”

“I can’t accept this,” Ploy said looking around the restaurant. “People will think I’m sleeping with him for it. For a promotion from cocktail waitress. I knew it was too good to be true.”

“No one is going to think you’re bedding him.”

“We’re roommates in a condo.”

Mo’s eyes widened, “I’m going to kill him if you.”

“Not if I get to him first.” Ploy took off her name badge and placed it on the counter. “I can’t accept charity like this.”

Pream felt the sun on her face as she rubbed away the sleep from her eyes. It took her a moment to realize that she was unable to move her other hand, not to mention the rest of her arm. She turned to the weight on her shoulder thinking it was Charlie. It was getting late, she’s going to be late for school. To her surprise, it was Gun. She had forgotten he’d stayed the night. At the slight movement from her, he shifted closer to her and resumed his hold on her, but tighter. She smiled rubbing his arms lightly to try and wake him up. She felt his elbow where the sleeves had rolled up. He didn’t change out of his clothes from dinner last night. “How are you comfortable in a dress shirt?” She asked aloud, more to herself.

“Comfortable with you in my arms.” Came Gun’s muffled response from her shoulders,

Pream blushed, “you’re going to be late for work.”

“I told the office manager I won’t be in today.” Gun stretched and rose higher on the pillow next to Pream. “Let’s just stay in bed all day.” He rubbed his cold nose on her warm neck. “Let’s be lazy today.”

Pream laughed, “the last time we were spontaneous, our daughter ran to us crying about pest infestation in her dinner.” She giggled when one of his arm slipped under her waist and the other completed a circle around her. “Speaking of which, where is Charlie?”

“Gun kissed her cheeks, “Mai and Jim took care of Charlie.”

“What do you mean, ‘took care of Charlie’?” Pream asked and trying to remember what she just asked him.

Levering over Pream, Gun smiled down at her, “she’s a strong little girl, she went to school without fuss.” He grinned after, “but she did shudder when hearing the word cockroach.”

Pream looked up at him with adoring eyes causing Gun another pang in his chest, He bent down to kiss her on the lips.

The knock on the door had Gun growling with an impatient, “what?!”

Blushing, Pream slapped his arm, “one moment please…” She didn’t even finish calling our yet when Ploy opened the door causing Gun to roll onto his back and placing a pillow on his face to silence his frustration.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe. Gun and Preem are too cute!!! Hopefully everything goes well with Can and Ploy. I understand Ploy though. I would kill Can too if I found out he did all of that and kept it a secret from me, but at the same time I would love him for it too. :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm spending my new year in here lolll. I'm loving the couple, cute/funny , update more ! Running out of fiction to read .

lakornblog

sarNie Hatchling
Fifty Two

“How dare you not tell me!” Ploy growled and pointed a finger at them who was still in bed. Then she placed her hands on her hip, “what are you doing in Pream’s room? What are you doing in Pream’s bed?” She demanded.

Pream laughed, “should we be asking what you’re doing in the room belonging to a wife that has a husband?”

Still surprised with the barging in Gun lazily sat up to lean against the pillows. “Okay.. this is just too many questions. Let’s get to the important one first, and the not so important ones can be discussed over breakfast.”

“Why didn’t anyone tell me Can’s rich?”

Pream opened her eyes widely, “he’s rich?”

Gun mirrored her reaction, clearly surprised as well.

“Stop with that innocent look Gun, you aren’t surprised one bit.” Ploy barked.

He held his hands up innocently against the headboard. “I’m truly surprised.” He saw the side eye from Pream. “I’m surprised genuinely-- that he told her he’s rich.”

“I have amnesia, I’m sure there’s a reason why we didn’t tell you.” Pream grinned sheepishly. Both Ploy and Gun made a face at each other. “Don’t pity me,” she laughed, “I like that I can’t get in trouble for this.”

Ignoring her friend for the time being, Ploy pointed a finger at Gun, “why would he buy a restaurant for me? Who would do something as stupid as that?”

“I’m still trying to figure out why he told you.”

“He didn’t.” Ploy gritted, “your real poor relations told me.”

“Mo?” Gun asked even though he knew already.

“Who is Mo?” Pream asked and looked back and forth at the two. “There was never any mention of Mo before.”

“My cousin, she’s been out of town.” Gun automatically replied.

Waving her hands at them, “hello! Back to my problem!”

“I don’t see how it’s a problem,” Pream crossed her arms, “a rich guy buys a restaurant and makes you a manager with the best shift ever.”

“I live with this guy!” Ploy stomped her feet, “they’ll think I’m sleeping with him.” She frowned, “I could kick him out! I should kick him out, he’s rich enough to move out into fancier digs. And to think I felt sorry for him for living in that ghetto apartment.”

Gun snorted, “you might as well move into his place and never see him.”

“Huh?” Pream asked.

“His house is larger than mi…” He saw Pream shaking her head and looked over at Pream.

“What. House.”

“Why are you mad at me?” Gun asked defensively, “ask the liar!”

“I will!” She stormed back out of the room and shouted as she headed towards the stairs, “GET DOWN FOR BREAKFAST! NO DILLY DALLYING!”

Pream looked over at Gun as he rose out of bed, “so. Why didn’t we tell her that Can is rich?”

He rubbed his neck uncomfortably, “His ex seems to only like money.”

“So he pretends to be poor?”

“Not really, he just doesn’t flaunt it.” Gun smiles, “he does huge. anonymous donations all the time.”

Rolling her eyes, “well gee, I’m glad the free food from our kitchen is helping the poor.”

“Sarcasm noted.” Gun laughed and gave her a quick peck on her cheeks before dashing out of Pream’s room.

Pream watched Ploy stab her sausage and bacon. Gun wondered if the stabbing is metaphorical to her stabbing Can, mentally wishing him ill-will.

“You’re yelling at us right now…” Pream started, “how did Can take his yelling?”

Gun snorted, “probably cower under a desk until she stopped berating him.”

“I didn’t yell at him yet.” Ploy muttered stuffing a large chunk of omelet into her mouth. “I came to get closure from you first before I literally kick him out of the condo.

“Do you really want to do that though?” Pream asked.

“I already quit the restaurant.” She said over a mouthful of food. “I could kick him then throw his stuff out of the condo.”

“What about rent?” Pream asked next, “with you not working anymore, there goes utility, even if I won’t charge you rent-- not to mention food.”

Gun nodded his head, “let’s face it. You’re going to be out of money driving back and forth from here and your condo, you wouldn’t even be able to commandeer leftover food in tupper wares to go anymore.”

“I could go back to my old jobs.” Ploy shrugged.

“But from what you told me, you had to have 2 jobs to keep it together.” Pream said worriedly, “I don’t think I want you to be doing that anymore…”

Gun agreed, “why don’t you just kick him out and still work at the restaurant. No one knows he owns it but his lawyer and us.”

“Mo and Akarat does.” Ploy mumbled.

“Who is Akarat?” Pream asked.

“Don’t change the subject Miss Amnesia!” Ploy snapped.

Pream frowned, “you have a guy who willingly and anonymously help you out without realizing it. What are you going to do, repay him back his money for freely giving?”

“What? I worked my butt off for it!”

“So… why did you quit then?” Pream asked. “Is it that hard to forgive him? He did a lot of work, just to now let you know that he really and possibly truly cares for you.” She started ticking things off her finger, “moved in to help you pay utilities when he has a house. Let’s you drive his car when you only have a scooter on rainy days. Bought a restaurant so you would only have one job. One job where you have the perfect hours to do what you want evenings and weekends. He went along playing poor… and budget shops with you when he could easily just buy it with a snap of his fingers. He could be living lavishly with servants waiting on hands and foot… come to think of it, he’s waiting on you hands and foot.”

Ploy dropped her spoon onto her plate, “wait until you find out when someone’s lied to you for so long! How would you react?”

Pream raised her eyebrows at Gun as he uncomfortably looked away and cleared his throat, “more water please.”

Rolling her eyes at him she continued reasoning with Ploy, “he’s done so much to make you happy. And from what I’ve seen, you are always so happy.”

“Would you forgive someone for deceiving you? Making you feel bad and seeing how they’re probably so much better than you that they felt a need to hide it?”

“If I were in your shoe, I probably wouldn’t be able forgive him as quickly.” Pream smiled, “but it was a selfless act. He did it for you, the only thing he gained out of it was an annoyingly loud and abusive little girl.” She grinned seeing Ploy’s jaw dropped. “I mean, you’re complaining about a guy who is giving his all to you.”

“I can’t believe you’re taking his side!” Ploy exclaimed annoyed.

“I’m not taking any sides-- I’m in the middle. I’m neutral like Switzerland.”

“Well, this is Bangkok, and there’s no such thing as neutral.”

“What if Gun lied to you like Can did to me?”

Pream shrugged, “he might have for all I know, I can’t remember… remember?”

Glaring at Gun as she asked her friend, “so you’re telling me if Gun deceived you like Can is deceiving me now, you’d forgive him?

“In a heartbeat.” She said smiling without pause.

“Well then…” Ploy’s eyes glittered mischievously, that it scared Gun a little and he glanced quickly at Pream who was looking down at her plate to slice her breakfast. He shook his head no rapidly and pointed his fork at her.

Pream chanced to look up with Gun forking the air. “What’s going on?” She stared at the fork still in mid air. It was kind of comic to her as she looked at Ploy who was now grinning. A bit evilly, she might add when her grin looked almost like a smirk.

“I was just… trying to grab the bacon in the center plate.” Gun lied.

Pream looked at the fork, “is there something wrong with your arm?”

“No, I just felt a spasm in my arm.” Gun said placing the fork on his plate to massage his right arm.

She frowned, “you spasmed your right when you were using your left arm?”

Gun cleared his throat, “both.” Then switched arms.

“What’s going on?” Pream asked, “you’re acting weird.”

“He’s just scared that you might find out about…”

Gun muttered, “damn it.” He had purposely knocked his fork down to the floor.