Hanazakari no Kimitachi E ~ ikemen paradise ~ [Discussion tread]

Twilight

sarNie Egg
i didn't get to see eps. 10 yet...but it sounds veryyyy interesting!
I LOVE THIS SERIES!!!! :yahoo:
hey Sunstar, where did you watch eps.10 at? cuz it's not on crunchyroll, youtube, & d-addicts yet. i reallyyyyy wanna see eps. 10

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
Now that Nakatsu know Mizuki is a girl, he's not that funny anymore and it's sad alot. It makes me feel bad, seeing him down. He knows he doesn't have a chance with Mizuki. Cheer up Nakatsu!!! You still have me!!! j/k!!! I like him way better when he's thinking that he's a homo.

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
Watch ep.11 last night. I'm guessing Nakatsu and Sano are having a competition for Mizuki. This eps. have more Sano in it. I can't wait until the last ep. Ahhhh!!! I don't want it to end yet! :(

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
the ending was so-so. i didn't feel a sense of loss that the series ended. it was just like " ahhh.. how sweet...okay, it's done... what to watch next". it started out good, but then it got boring b/c sano's personality was so blah... i didn't quite feel the chemistry between him and mizuki. i almost wished mizuki would end up with nakautsu. oh wells.

i just finished watching it right now... and i so agree with u queeny bee... mizuki should've ended up with nakautsu he's just too cute.... i personally think he's better looking than sano.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Hahaha this series was hilarious, i loved Nakatsu's "i'm not homo dance" ^_^ ore wa homo ja naii!

Twilight

sarNie Egg
yeah i agree, mizuki should have gotten with nakatsu...they make a better couple than maki & sano...nakatsu is so adorable!! i love it when he does his "silent acting" when his hands move and he talks in his head LOL kawaii!!!! :wub:

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i agree, mizuki should have gotten with nakatsu...they make a better couple than maki & sano...nakatsu is so adorable!! i love it when he does his "silent acting" when his hands move and he talks in his head LOL kawaii!!!! :wub:
haha. i so agree. nakatsu's "silent acting". that was so funny!!!!

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
yea i think that i felt more from nakatsu's character than from sano's. i just didn't feel that chemistry between sano and mizuki. she should of went with nakatsu. they could have build up sano and mizuki's relationship more, add in some drama or something you know. it feels like everything just happen too quickly that they didnt even have the tie to fall in love or have any heart breaking moments you know. it could have been a so much better movie. although i thought all the actors fit their characters perfectly. i love the picture of all of them together in their school uniform and mizuki is right in the middle. that's a very nice photo. i also thought the ending was a little disappointing. hey has the manga even ended yet?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. keke i love this drama.. it was so funnie xp keke n maki did look like a boyish kinda xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i miss shun .. ahhhhhhhh .. i should rewatch it again hehe.. shun n toma are so kute.. xp .. hehehe..

im still waiting for the continuation.. ahhhhhh .. iono if they are doing one.. are they ? .. i hope so.. T_T ...

sarnie

sarNie Hatchling
I like the japanese version of Hana Kimi more than the chinese one...I watched the special and it brought back so much Hana Kimi memories. Loved every one on the show especially Nakatsu(Toma).

icefish

sarNie Egg
I've watched korean version 1 episode but already stop watching this korean version.
I think this is the best version of Hanazakari no Kimitachi e.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I also do like this version more although it is super corny. But this had the best portrayal of the characters.