Hana Yori Dango

Pee

sarNie Elites
neena said:
Tsakasa will never let go of Makino! I hope a second season is ahead! plz let there be a second season!!
[post="59747"][/post]​
Hehe I hope that also!!!!!!!!!! Well let me know if there´s a 2nd season !!! :lol:

XXxredromeoxXX

sarNie Hatchling
WARNING SPOILER :
I don't think I really liked to last episode lol
no offense I thought she shouldve won .
Cause it said it dissapointed people that they actually did not make it with each other when he had to leave somewhere for 4 years .
But overall it was a good drama and unpredictable

nence

sarNie Juvenile
i really like Hana Yori Dango. i've only seen episodes 1-8. i really want to see the next part! Ahhh. can't wait!

bill

sarNie Egg
Wow this series is like the tawainese version of Meteor Garden. But it's much better and faster, and not so slow like the tawainese version. Very good looking cast also. Lol. The main actress is really pretty.

xn2004

sarNie Egg
do anyone one have esp 8 and 9. im looking for it because i dont have it. thANK YOU

meenia

sarNie Adult
I really like this series.. It has all the important part in meteor garden.. I love how main guy is so mean to ne'ek, but still very cute... But if was funny, i didn't even know that the last part was the last part... It just ending like that.. and i was like on no...it can't be... so yeah hope there is a second season to it... i really like it.. it's good..

Nameless

N i n j a
I went away for one month so I didn't get to see the ending episode yet. And I'm actually feeling hesitant to watch it now since I already spoiled myself from reading the spoilers. Hopefully, there will be a second season because this drama seems to end really fast. It was enjoyable to watch. Everyone did a great job.

bill

sarNie Egg
meenia said:
I really like this series.. It has all the important part in meteor garden.. I love how main guy is so mean to ne'ek, but still very cute... But if was funny, i didn't even know that the last part was the last part... It just ending like that.. and i was like on no...it can't be... so yeah hope there is a second season to it... i really like it.. it's good..
[post="66622"][/post]​
I agree. This series is not so slow and dragging like meteor garden but they both still very good though.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^i hate the cover for meteor garden. barbie's character looks nothing like that in the series. the only one who looks normal is Vic.

sueko

sarNie Egg
okie, hana yori dango is kinda of a chick flick, rite, so one day i went to watch the drama with my little girl cousin. so as i enter the room, my boy cousin was watching it, too(he's about 15 or so and the day before he said to me that he thinks hana yori dango is for girls who desparately needed luv )... hmm... i teased him about it, he said that it was b/c of the fighting between the boys, reallie... i guess this drama interested boys too... just a funny moment. (you should have seen his face when i walked in :loool: :loool: :loool: he tried to hide...) this is a hilarous moment in my life i just wanted to share witchu guys.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
damn those guys... all of my guy friends all say the same thing about me and my friends who like watching lakorns... series... dramas... they all say we need a good man to stop us from obessing... BUT I CHOOSE NOOO!!!!

cause in my world... the guys around me aren't as good looking as those in the dramas... so, i would prefer watching guys in drama rather than in reality.... (i always say this to them to make them shut up)...LOL

SunStar

sarNie Elites
here are some more... hehehe...

*IT'S SOOO GOOD!!! I CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT OVER AND OVER... :w000t:

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I've watched bits and pieces of this and somehow I don't really like the main guy. I guess I'm still used to Jerry Yan and find him more attractive.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
TRUST ME!!! YOU'LL LOVE HIM MORE THAN JERRY IN THE END!!!

I DIDN'T THINK TOO MUCH OF HIM EITHER... BUT AS I WATCHED THE SERIES... HE CAPTURED MY HEART...

jerry was lacking that special essence around him that would melt your heart away as you look at him... but Jun... he had it all!!

neena

sarNie Adult
you know...i have this very good feeling that they will be making a hyd 2. i mean so many ppl are praising it who will be dumb enough to not make a second season? having such talented actors i'm sure they're be able to pull it off a second time!

MAO & JUN! WHOA! what can i say? i love them! more than barbie and jerry. it's hard for me to watch MG now since vic is with barbie now in real life. i'm still trying to adapt to that change.