Hana Yori Dango

SunStar

sarNie Elites
what???? Vic and Barbie are really together as a couple in real life???

i thought it was just a rumor....

neena

sarNie Adult
SunStar said:
what???? Vic and Barbie are really together as a couple in real life???

i thought it was just a rumor....
[post="77330"][/post]​
its true, very close to a year now.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
there's only 9 episodes... end!!!

the ending wasn't satisfying for a lot of people... so people are hoping that there will be a season 2 for this drama...

I WOULD BE SOOO HAPPY!!!

goodgurl272

sarNie Elites
oh really! I thought it would be longer then that. well thanks for telling!

myBEBEshoes

sarNie Egg
hahaa! im kinda late on the stuff..but i'll catch on! i jsut have to say that Hana yori dango is a good anime/movie! haha! ..the actors are okay..but hey! =D

neena

sarNie Adult
theres been a rumour going around that a Hana Yori Dango II will start filming this coming winter. :w000t: I hope it's true! I'm crossing my fingers! If this all just rumours, they should create a petition to make another HYD. I want to see the JunxMao chemistry again!

u-ph0rik

sarNie Egg
i thought this was a really awsome dramaaaa!!

HDY II?? ohh yeahhh babby.. can`t waitt... i liked Jun character in this drama better then gokusen =p

bill

sarNie Egg
You can watch some of this on youtube with english subtitles. I haven't gotten the chance to finish this series because the person who is uploading is slow at it but its ok. But I like this series and hope to finish it soon.

neena

sarNie Adult
i heard that it is official that a HYD second season is coming out in 2007 and a HYD movie is to be released in 2008. I'm pretty excited about the second season but a movie? Hmm...I'm not so confident on that. What are they going to make the movie into? I wonder if they're be playing the whole story over? that would kinda suck if you ask me. Maybe the manga creator will have something new the directors can work off of.

kazee

it would be good if a second series came out for this because.. i was disappointed how he had to go to america and leave her waiting.. it could have had a better ending.. but who knows.. hahaha..

SunStar

sarNie Elites
kazee said:
it would be good if a second series came out for this because.. i was disappointed how he had to go to america and leave her waiting.. it could have had a better ending.. but who knows.. hahaha..
[post="125416"][/post]​
HEY SISTER!! you're not suppose to expose the ending.... there are people who haven't seen it...

anyways... back to the topic... I'M POSTING IT IN BUDDIES MEDIA AND MY ARCHIVE... just check out my banner...

they're not the original quality because i had to convert them to be smaller, but it's still very good!!!

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished watching the series....and thought it was hilarious. The main girl was extremely adorable.

sarN

sarNie Granny
kazee said:
[post="125416"][/post]​

ahhhhH!!! Im still on 5 LOLLLLLL

Nameless

N i n j a
sarN said:
ahhhhH!!! Im still on 5 LOLLLLLL
[post="128291"][/post]​

poor sarN. Those of you who mention spoilers. Try using a lighter text color. Don't spoil for those who haven't seen it.

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
I rewatch this series again. Anyone know if there is gonna be a second part to this. Omg I love this series. HEhe so cute and funny.

Nameless

N i n j a
koblo said:
I rewatch this series again. Anyone know if there is gonna be a second part to this. Omg I love this series. HEhe so cute and funny.
[post="129201"][/post]​

It's been confirmed that there will be a second series released in Jan 2007