Hana Yori Dango Movie

MizViz

sarNie Adult
The movies in like 2 days...but i heard they are going to show a mini episode of Hana Yori Dango at like i think 10 at night on Friday

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
i want to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know it came out yesterday.... that means it won't be awhile until I see it online!!!!!!!!!!!! you shouldn't have told me... because if i didn't know it isn't so bad, but now i know that it's out, im waiting disparately for it! The trailers look good!

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh, I really want to see this movie. I can't wait for it to be on line with english sub and everything. So far I've been on youtube just watching the trailer and the theme song by Arashi "One Love". I think the theme song is really good and the same goes for the rest of the theme songs for the drama(s).

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
Oh goodness, I really really want to watch this now!!! even though I've read the spoliers and know everything that is going to happen, I still want to see in front of me!!! I like that there's a conclusion to this drama. I can't wait.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
Oh goodness, I really really want to watch this now!!! even though I've read the spoliers and know everything that is going to happen, I still want to see in front of me!!! I like that there's a conclusion to this drama. I can't wait.
where did u find the spoilers...if u can...can u give me the URL to where u found it

KawaiiGarden

sarNie Egg
I watched the movie about two weeks ago, it was fun, but not as much as the drama.

The purpose of the movie is to make the bound between Tsukushi and Tsukasa much stronger.
The movie is pretty long, but if you're a fan of HYD( like me) you'll like it.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Hana Yori Dango Final is an awesome movie. Tsukushi and Tsukasa are so cute and sweet together. I felt that this is one of the best endings ever. I also felt that their love is so realistic. They were having doubts about their upcoming marriage, but they find that they still want to marry after all because they love one another. So romantic. The chemistry between Jun and Mao is amazing. They are a wonderful on-screen couple, and I wish that they will be in real life! xD