Hana Yori Dango II (2007)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
hrmmm iono why eps 01 and 02 doesnt work.
i guess the link DIED :lol:

Ill upload it again sometime today :)

swthanie

sarNie Egg
omg i'm so addicted to hana yori dango but who isnt lol i think this is the cutest jdrama ever i'm in love with it
i love Oguri Shun(RUI)he is so hot but i'm still still on episode 4 i really want to see episode 5 though ai yah
i'm not very patient lol :D

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
english sub for episode 5 is out at d-addicts.

it's amazing how fast they release the subs.

hey i need help, maybe i'm not supose to post this question here but i don't know what to do
i went to d addicts and click download on eps 5 and it downed really fast less than i second on my desktop so now i'm trying to open that file and this is what it said file can not be open use the service to find program. the file is srt.

please help any one
thanks

Nameless

N i n j a
hey i need help, maybe i'm not supose to post this question here but i don't know what to do
i went to d addicts and click download on eps 5 and it downed really fast less than i second on my desktop so now i'm trying to open that file and this is what it said file can not be open use the service to find program. the file is srt.

please help any one
thanks

are you talking about the sub file? sub file is .srt file. if you want the actual episode, you'd have to download through torrent.

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
i already have the raw eps of 5 but just need the sub title part and it is in srt form but my computer can't open it and i don't know how when i tried opening it. it said either i cancel the file or search the web for the program. it took me to the some site but won't show me where to download the program.

please help
thanks

SunStar

sarNie Elites
to play a video and sub file together...you need:

1. VobSub- google it and download it and install
2. Player that is appropriate- .avi=winamp/windows media or .rmvb=real alternative player
3. Lable the video and sub file exactly the same- Hana Yori Dango Epi 5.avi & Hana Yori Dango Epi 5.srt

After these steps, it should play okay and just post again if it doesn't work...

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
thanks i just needed to install the avi that open up the file srt on media and it works now. anyways back to the orginal topics, sorry if i take this section to disccuss my program problems.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Just finish watching EPS 6 (RAW)
In the beginning Domyouji was huggin Makino and he accidently grabbed her boobs. :lol: then she threw him on the floor and they end up making a hole in the floor and landed on an old couple table.
Also, makino and going to be a maid in Domyouji's household. =]

Cant wait for EPS 7
I wanna noe why Soujiro cries. . . :(
I also, wannna see Domyouji hugging Makino again.
Oh yeaa Yuki collapses too. INTERESTING

Loving this Jdrama even more each week ! :wub: