Hana-Kimi

none3

sarNie Hatchling
What is the latest volume for this Manga? So far I know that it is up to vol.17. I wanted to know when will theis series end. I can't wait any longer, I'm going crazy. I know that it already ended in the Japanese Version, but how about the English version. How many more volume until the end.? Help please..any information is much needed.

~~~~desperate~~~~~ :unsure:

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
i don't know when it will end but this show is addictive the main guy is cutter every time i watch it.
if their are 17 eps/vol. then I'm at eps 6 in english eps at youtube. hopefully the person that uploads the english sub can speed up the process but i'm not complaining.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
wait..japanese and english version? manga?

are you talking about English version as in the licensed one? or english version as in the translating one (the one that online ppl sub)?

well..i went to VNManga and checked the Hana Kimi dling section, and i see that it's already up to volume 23..i guess it ended already since they also put up a special ending for dling..

none3

sarNie Hatchling
thank you for your prompt response...I'm not going to watch the video on youtube because I don't like the main character for the girl. she looks nothing like Miyuki as for the guys, he's hotttt :blush: