Hamburger : Aff & Umm : The Unsual Love Suspects

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey kool, they had a shoot together before and with the older daras. they just now got to work together

ayu

sarNie Egg
oo.. classy o_o i like the big-haired concept, very 60's. oh my, i wonder what's inside the magazine-- more pictures? ;D

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
ahaha "The unusual love suspects" reminds me or the game "clues" especiall with all the outfits and hair.

tinah

sarNie Coma
It said February 2008, isn't it new.
LOOK below the BIG white R.
oh, i didnt even see that. good eyes lynda lol

wow, so this is their 3rd shoot together. they are unstoppable right now. and yes, aum is holding aff's hand. how cute ^_^

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
why is he stepping on the girl's white dress....lol...very cute....aff's hair looks a lilo hambugerish....

cecilia

Staff member
^HAHA. i just realize that they all connect to one another beside the fact that they're old actor from the previous JLR .. but the whole group of actresses/actors are connect.

aff's hand on um, um step on the elder jlr actress while she's connect to ning with the shoe on the dress, you see the pattern, it was just too weird .. anyway I LOVE THE HOLDING HAND PART. :wub:

Sexyrsxbabe

sarNie Egg
wait...so these are all the actor and actresses that played the older version of JLR? than who is that old man standing back there? I don't recognize him at all.