Haircut Experiences

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
*Sigh I need a place to vent about my current haircut :). From all the haircuts (bob & lob hairstyles, mostly bob hairstyle) I had in the past, male hairdressers done way better job than female hairdressers, I dislike to say that but it is true from my experiences. When I have haircuts done by female hairdressers, I don't like them, I would look like a little girl, old fashioned. When I have haircuts done by male hairdressers, I like them; I look age appropriate & my hair is stylish :risas3:.

Anyway, enough with my vent lol. Do you have any haircut experiences you would like to share? :)

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

Hahaha thought these are funny :risas3::risas3:, something to cheer me up when I don't like my haircut lol.

cr as tagged & to rightful owners

Ms.Zoe

Ponytail goodbye for now until next year :(. My hair was around 16-18 inches long based on this photo.

cr as tagged

sarN

sarNie Granny
Haha that's how long my hair is , pass my waist already, hair grow fast

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I look good with barely past the shoulder length hair but I hate that feeling of not having hair touching my back so whenever I cut my hair for the past few years I only get a couple of inches off it even if it doesn't look AS nice. Ever since I got a failure of a mullet back in the 4th grade I never bothered to change my hair style from the layered look again. Since high school I've keep my side bangs and long layers, I'm pretty sure I'm going to keep this hair style for the rest of my life LOL. Plus keeping it long and layered looks nice when I curl it.

Ms.Zoe

I don't have the confidence to look at my hair lol. What so sad is that I have a wedding reception to attend tomorrow. Gosh I just pray my hair will look better tomorrow :angel10:.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I had bang when I was younger. Look so lame LOL ..look so Asian or FOB. I wanted to be Black than Asian when I was in school , my school was dominated w/black , I wanted to fit in w/ the crowd , I had this gangster/tombish/ghetto side & bang will ruin my image LOL but when I go home , all those appearance was stuff into the closet, tie my hair, wear Asian sarong (grandma dislike girl w/short) , I was the perfect good girl in front of my elder ^^^

cecilia

Staff member
You can pull a Ploy Cherman curls, http://www.hairworldmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Short-Wavy-Hair1.jpg
or Noona's, http://www.tvpoolonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/o.jpg
and/or this, https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/8f/81/cb/8f81cb598dc891cbd3ec9c6f33320b5b.jpg

I once had my hair super short because of bad hair cut experience too. It was so short ... slightly below my earlobe lol It took me three salons and myself to get it fixed or to the way that I like it. Now, I cut my own hair (learned it from youtube and use the same method to cut long/short hair lol)

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

@cecilia I will try to see if I could pull those suggested curls tomorrow :). You save so much money on cutting your own hair! :thumbup:

After today, I know where to get my haircut next time lol.

Ms.Zoe

I could only curl a small strand of hair from one side but the curly small strand did not last long. My hair needs hairspray for it to stay curly & I didn't have hairspray with me. I will wait for my hair to grow longer then I will try the curls again.