Hair Fall Control?

Asy

sarNie Immature
I'm having a very bad hair fall problem. *it's very tired to sweep the floor lmao* Does anyone have any solution for it? Thanks.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I'd like to know too. But, I have Pureology...which I didn't start to use yet. My cousin used to lose her hair, but it started to grow when she got Pureology. It's a very expensive shampoo, but I like that you don't have to use much of it (like less than a dime size) so it actually lasts a long time compared to regular shampoo.

cecilia

Staff member
Try to stay stress free - lots of it has to do with stress.

I eat a lot of these t hings to help a little : (almond milk, almond nut, vitamin c orange juice are my thing lmao)

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
As someone has mentioned above, stress does contribute to hair loss but that's not the only factor. It could also be due to poor diet, lack of nutrition (same thing as poor diet), and even the chemicals you are using for your hair. I personally recommend taking a vitamin supplement for hair, skin, and nails, which could be found at your local drugstore or even Walmart. Okay, now you're thinking "Is there an alternative to vitamin supplements?" Pills are not for me. Well, fortunately there is an alternative and that is adapting a healthy diet and lifestyle. "What you eat is what you are". In this case, foods such as almonds or anything containing biotin are essential for hair, skin, and nails.
Shampoos, conditioners, and sprays may also affect your hair and scalp. If you have oily, thin hair, I suggest a shampoo that boosts the volume of your hair. A really good but pricey product that falls into this category but proves to be highly effective is Paul Mitchell Extra Body shampoo and conditioner. Normally, Paul Mitchell products are not sold in drugstores or just any local store. However, you may find them at a local hair salon and for consumers' convenience, they are most always likely bundled together for around $20-$30. Walmart wise, Herbal Essences Volumizing shampoo and conditioner (the orange bottles) are also great products. You may also find them at other stores equivalent to Walmart. They not only help your hair but it also smells incredibly good!
Last but not least, DO NOT SHAMPOO AND CONDITION YOUR HAIR EVERYDAY. Doing so will strip your scalp of natural oils and dry out your hair. I recommend shampooing/conditioning every other day for healthy results.

cecilia

Staff member
^The problem with me is that i need to shampoo it every day or else i feel gross for the whole day lmao .. but yes, I've been told to just shampoo my hair every other days .. yet, i can't do it lmao

Merit

sarNie Adult
I have that problem after having my son and they say it grows back but darn it, it is taking its sweet time. I shampoo and condition my hair twice a day. It might not be recommended but I can't stand not doing so and I have done it since grades school.

But I have found out that what contribute to my hair falling is the shampoo and conditioner I used. I now used Herbal Essence Color Hair shampoo and Matrix conditioner and noticed it is not falling as bad.

Phyto might work for that, but it is a bit pricey. My roommate used to have hair loss and she used that...don't know if it really worked much or not.

anan

sarNie Adult
I had the same problem before...

so, here are the little advices that work for me :

- Avoid using hot water when washing your hair...

- Try to eat more eggs (2 or 3 eggs / week) can help your hair with the vitamin B in that.

- Regarding the shampoo, i have tried so many brands... but there is only this one that really works for me:
If you have family from Thailand, ask them to you send you the following brand, and try it for a week... you will notice intermediately the difference, otherwise, i think you can order it online via ebay or other websites...