hair cut HELP

Liberty

sarNie Adult
You can do a lot with fine hair if you invest in a good blow dryer (with ION to protect your hair from damage) and some hair putty.
Most Asians have fine hair, so it's common.

Do you want it long or short?

I had Many Moore's short do for a long time.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I agree with Ning, I wouldn't do it unless it suits your overall look and personality.

Not everyone can pull off that look.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I wish I could just shave off all my hair and start over and not look like a freak.

but yes... Ice.... do a crop cut, like #3 on Liberty's post.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
umm i dont like that mowhalk :s and ma face mr kevin i use Clinique haha and i dno its just like it haha

and thanks liberty for all ur help im liking most of them appart from the last 2 of mandy moore isnt it?

and yeah p'ning ur right about the korean style everyone is doing here in thailand and yeah im kinda gettin sick of ma hair its plain and borin now haha

and u know what i was thinking about chopin ma hair of starting again ahah ma mom was like why do u wanna do that for ...

thx fo ur helps still dont know how to do it yet haha oh and yeah i dont know if im going short yet haha tho i want to ...

^^ that girl and the hair is definitely hott. :lol: but yeah, maybe not everyone can pull of that look... it kind of looks very high maintenance.

will wait for the aftermath. :D