Gun Napat Injaiuea

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I tried to listen to what she said to him, but I couldn't get it. I re-watched that until I started laughing because of Gun's voice at 0:51. LOL Any way, here's all I got for GunKim. :)
@0:12-0:50
Jackie: Today you tease Kim so much
Gun: Oh, yes, because today Mark is not here, he went to Japan so I got a chance to tease her a bit, our first time working together.
Jackie: Ask for the scene, "Won't have the chance..." reach your hand out
Gun: "Won't have the chance....the chance..." (laughs) I forgot the lyrics. I just invited her onto the stage and dance a little at the end of the song.
Jackie: Nong is adorable huh?
Gun: Very cute (adorable) just sending out hand signs, my heart cries, If it was Mark he would totally Fin.
Jackie: Aren't you afraid Mark will get mad?
Gun: No, I'm not afraid, I was just teasing for fun, Love na.
Jackie: It was fun getting to dance with Kim?
Gun: Yes.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN why is he doing that to me now how i can get over it :faint: :faint: he sooo sweeett  i want a MV of them

my favorite line "Very cute (adorable) just sending out hand signs, my heart cries"  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 

i really hope will be more opportunity for them to work together again at least :weee: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
:thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:
THEY SHOULD BE IN MV  :weee:  :weee:  :weee: 
  :p :pervie:  :pervie:
Bieluvr said:
นานๆทีได้ออกงานกับคนสวย
He said. It's only once in a long while that I get to work with someone beautiful.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :shock2: :shock2: FIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN i can't this is toooooo sweeeeettt my teeth will drop :drools: :drools: now people let them be in a memorable MV :spin: just imagining them so sweeeett sweeet sweeetttt 

thank you so  much Bieluvr :thanks: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
If its MV, I want it to be ROMANTIC :spin:
Gun dont have romantic MV with girls. Songs are good but no sweet scenes yet so it should have sweet scenes also. OMG Gun and Kim :heart: what is their couple name :p Gim? Kun? :loool:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
If its MV, I want it to be ROMANTIC :spin:
Gun dont have romantic MV with girls. Songs are good but no sweet scenes yet so it should have sweet scenes also. OMG Gun and Kim :heart: what is their couple name :p Gim? Kun? :loool:
Gunberly? LOL :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i like kun and Gunberley :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 

and look at this :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:  FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRr7Im9X4Iw

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
i like kun and Gunberley :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

and look at this :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:  FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRr7Im9X4Iw
LOL> Gun is just sitting like, "Oh o, help me?" LOL. He's too cute. You can seriously see it in his face expression. Hahaha.

Step

Mrs James Ma
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:
Gun was looking at Kim like New's R eyes :p :hide:
OMMMMMGGGGGGG GUUUUUN   :lmao3:   :lmao3:   :lmao3:   :lmao3:   :lmao3:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. Hahaha. I can't stop laughing at your reminder Step. Gun looks at Gam with the R-eyes, not so much with Kim. :)

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
fancamWork Sharp Award at the 10th Theater Aksra King Power

Gun keep looking at kimmy. kimmy very beautiful