Gun Napat Injaiuea

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. Gun is too funny. He sings "Tell me that you love me please, I won't make you sad. I know that I can't beat Mark" LOL. Too cute. I really want them in an MV together now. They are just too adorable!!!

Step said:
Bie do you know which song Gun sung?
https://www.instagram.com/p/_EgXFFyuHB/
Gun is singing his song "Kreung Jai" (Part of your Heart) I love that song, and "Khun Lae Khun Tow Nun" (You and Only You) originally by Kangsom the Star.
Gun is 5 foot 7 inches. And yes I would consider his shoes high heels, but at the same time, Kimberly is wearing heals also. Haha.

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG thank you again Bieluvr. Lol so many thanks today :p I know Kreung Jai. its Gun's song  :scratchhead2: he is in car in that MV  :scratchhead2:
Bieluvr said:
LOL. Gun is too funny. He sings "Tell me that you love me please, I won't make you sad. I know that I can't beat Mark" LOL. Too cute. I really want them in an MV together now. They are just too adorable!!!

Gun is singing his song "Kreung Jai" (Part of your Heart) I love that song, and "Khun Lae Khun Tow Nun" (You and Only You) originally by Kangsom the Star.
Gun is 5 foot 7 inches. And yes I would consider his shoes high heels, but at the same time, Kimberly is wearing heals also. Haha.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hello i'm here 

can i scream here i will faint if i don't scream  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Bieluvr said:

after sean i have the manly gun i'm shocked did he really said that literally like word by word :faint:

i even forget to thank you Bieluvr as much as i was excited thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so much  :flowers:  :flowers:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. I translated wrong because I didn't hear the beginning. The song is "Please" by Atom. It goes, "Please love me, love me can you? I won't disappoint you, I know I can't beat him, if compared to the one you have, but choose me, choose me can you? I'll take good care of you. Please ask your heart once more, because all my heart still have only you."

And When Gun was teasing Kim, he said, "Today Kim came too, Mark went to Japan. I want to know do you miss him." LOL.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Gun on "Neung Fun (One Dream) One Day" He talks about his dreams and how they change from since he was a kid. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa2KFcNucko

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
waaaaaaaaaaaaaa :spin: these lyrics re soo romantic and sweet just seeing him singing it to her it's make me fiiinn he look so sweet i can't resist sweet moment like this as i said it's fresh feeling to fin kim with other star as a change :heart: and ehem gun are you jealous jk/jk teasing him like he teas her :lol: 

thank you again and agian Bie fo ryour help 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm out of likes, but you are welcome. Anything that I can help with I'd be glad to. Especially with GunKim. LOL. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
I'm out of likes, but you are welcome. Anything that I can help with I'd be glad to. Especially with GunKim. LOL. :)
but do you think they will meet again i think we  have to wait for an other 2 years :coverlaf:  cause the last time they have a work together was back to 2013 ad even then they didn't even talk haha they were in group with stars with tono gun mark and another star  so they didn't stand next to each other , well we can only hope that maybe maybe they can have another work in the future will be happy for that :p 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
but do you think they will meet again i think we  have to wait for an other 2 years :coverlaf:  cause the last time they have a work together was back to 2013 ad even then they didn't even talk haha they were in group with stars with tono gun mark and another star  so they didn't stand next to each other , well we can only hope that maybe maybe they can have another work in the future will be happy for that :p
I hope they do get to meet again soon. And with fans (You, Step, and I) finning GunKim so much with just these little clips, I'm sure they will get to work together. (At least I hope) LOL. If not, I'll just make it happen with my great video and poster editing powers. Haha :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this seriously soooooooooo soooooooo cute and lovely aaaaaaaa :drools: :drools: singing to her like that yes i want them in a mv now :heart: @4:26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y96J9O2S4Ak

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
eventually i will get over it but for now let me fiiin more aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :heart: :heart: @0:26 is he a fan of her ?  he is really so cute , cutness overload :p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jzrz-LEsw

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
eventually i will get over it but for now let me fiiin more aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :heart: :heart: @0:26 is he a fan of her ?  he is really so cute , cutness overload :p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jzrz-LEsw
Gun making jokes. He said everyone here is so pretty, I'm afraid I'll fall for you. Today Kimberly came as well, the new presenter for Gentle plus. (Says hi to her)