Gun Napat and Gam Wichayanee

mayag

sarNie Adult
It's out today :)
OMG I just noticed!!! AHHHH I'm sooo happy!! I can't wait to get home! :D

It's just going to be the lakorn part of it with a bit of singing. But I'm so in love with 4PoDum I don't even care if it's so short. As long as I get to see them again I'm happy.
Aww that sucks. I love their singing just as much as I love their lakorns. But like you said, I'll go for whatever of dose of 4PoDum I get! Haha

thailakornlover75

sarNie Egg
Awe!!!!! Thank you so much Step for starting this thread. I found it a little late, but I was a GG shipper long before. 4 PO Dum is singing show, kind of like a talk show, but with lots of singing. It consists of four hosts, Gam, Gum, Tum, and Dome. They invite singers, actors, actresses to their show and and sing songs together and have a short section where they act out a skit. Dome is the more serious one though sometimes, he can be funny. Gun and Tum are the most funny ones and love to tease Gam about her skin color even though they themselves are dark skinned too. LOL. Tum always gets the funny roles i the skits. He's either an animal or a katoey. Haha. My favorite Skit from 4Po Dum, I can't decide. It's between a few.
Here they are:
Right! I love them together too.

thailakornlover75

sarNie Egg
I'm new fan of GG so Idk much about how they were before. But from what I saw recently, Gun is courting her. I hope Gam will see it one day :) or is she ignoring it huh :scratchhead2:
Right?!? Like all his moves and actions, it's super obvious... I love it when he gets jealous when other guys touch or talk to her. ☺

thailakornlover75

sarNie Egg
But I think Preen and Dome are dating though. I have been following news of DomePreen. I don;t know if it's true or not, but to me personally I think they are dating. They are really cute too, but GG is too cute! Whenever I watch GG MVs, my mom would always ay" Why is your pra ek dating that girl, she's not even pretty." I would say that She is so pretty. Her body is to die for. How could my mom say that about My Gam?! LOL. But I can't change her opinion, but I just love the fact that she says "dating". Haha. :)
Same!!!!!!

mayag

sarNie Adult
All you USAers...tsk tsk you had the chance but didn't go!!!

Haha jk jk

Hopefully, they'll add more stops when they come next time. No one ever comes to Canada. HUHUHUHU :sad6:

thailakornlover75

sarNie Egg
Yes, and Gun rushed over to help her. That is just too cute! LOL.
Do you know where the video for that is? I think they cut it out of the aired version.☺
Funny thing is in the 7 Wonders concert Hunz skirt got loose and Gun rushed to cover too (this is during the girl part).. bahhaha Gun to the rescue!!
Can you send me a link of that video?☺

mayag

sarNie Adult
Missing this thread guys... :crybaby2:

There's been so many great GG moments since we last updated. Btw, is anyone interested in subtitling 4 podum videos? I would love to be able to understand what they're saying. I can help segment if anyone is interested and has the time!

thailakornlover75

sarNie Egg

There's been so many great GG moments since we last updated. Btw, is anyone interested in subtitling 4 podum videos? I would love to be able to understand what they're saying. I can help segment if anyone is interested and has the time!

I know! ☹ I’d love Eng sub too. But I don’t speak or know how to read and write in Thai.☹ But I’d love to have it eng sub. I’m 100000% sure that we international fans would really appreciate it.☺

mayag

sarNie Adult
I know! ☹ I’d love Eng sub too. But I don’t speak or know how to read and write in Thai.☹ But I’d love to have it eng sub. I’m 100000% sure that we international fans would really appreciate it.☺
Saaaame! I don't read, write or understand either (learned a few phrases from lakorns though). I wish all the Thai YT channels would start subbing their videos because lakorns/Thai series are becoming more and more popular after GMMTV started subbing their series.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Guys!!! 4 podum is going live in about 8 hours!! It says so on ONEHD's YouTube channel. Have they been doing this for a while now? Because this is completely new to me! What I don't understand is if it's the whole show that's going to be live or just the lakorn part of it...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Guys!!! 4 podum is going live in about 8 hours!! It says so on ONEHD's YouTube channel. Have they been doing this for a while now? Because this is completely new to me! What I don't understand is if it's the whole show that's going to be live or just the lakorn part of it...
None of it is actually live, sometimes they shoot four days at once. Don't you notice that sometimes they have the exact same outfit on for the introduction and end for like two-three episodes? I remember seeing an interview with Gun and Gam saying that they film four or so episodes at once. 4 Podum is going to change format again next year and longer episode.

Edit: Don't forget to support Gam by watching diamond mask songs on youtube! Lol

mayag

sarNie Adult
Whaaat? That's a bummer! I still hope I get to see them live ONE DAY though. Lol
And no, I didn't notice the outfit thing because I haven't been watching the show as regularly as I used to. :( Now I just catch up when I get time. But I'm glad to hear that the episodes are going to get longer! Is 4 podum becoming more popular??

Gam was so good in masked singer!