Gun Napat and Gam Wichayanee

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
He said usually I don't see Gam so I want to stay for a long time. At first I didn't get why you (Gun) always talk about Gam, but now I know. (Gun and Gam both had a scared face of what Tono was going to say) It's because she's "na-ruk" (cute).

mayag

sarNie Adult
He said usually I don't see Gam so I want to stay for a long time. At first I didn't get why you (Gun) always talk about Gam, but now I know. (Gun and Gam both had a scared face of what Tono was going to say) It's because she's "na-ruk" (cute).
LOL what a tease!

mayag

sarNie Adult
:love::love::love: They're still adorable! I think Gam is a lot less shy around Gun and his antics these days. Haha

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult

I know the focus is on Dome & Preen (The Star 12).. But I'm more interested in GG <3 Whatever is happening here will be on this Sunday epi of 4PoDum

credit: DMFC GALLERY

mayag

sarNie Adult
I can't wait! LOL

Gam's legs are so slim now. She seems to have lost weight.
Btw, are Dome and Preen dating..?

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I can't wait! LOL

Gam's legs are so slim now. She seems to have lost weight.
Btw, are Dome and Preen dating..?
Gam keeps on getting more slim and beautiful. I don’t think Dome and Preen is dating. I think Preen have a boyfriend already. They’re just a newer koo-jin. Preen loves dome as a singer so it seems like they are teasing Dome about it. Who knows the truth though? ^_^

mayag

sarNie Adult
Gam keeps on getting more slim and beautiful. I don’t think Dome and Preen is dating. I think Preen have a boyfriend already. They’re just a newer koo-jin. Preen loves dome as a singer so it seems like they are teasing Dome about it. Who knows the truth though? ^_^
Like Gun once said, "P'Gam is getting prettier by the day."

Oh okay. They sure get teased a LOT for just being a koo-jin. Haha

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
But I think Preen and Dome are dating though. I have been following news of DomePreen. I don;t know if it's true or not, but to me personally I think they are dating. They are really cute too, but GG is too cute! Whenever I watch GG MVs, my mom would always ay" Why is your pra ek dating that girl, she's not even pretty." I would say that She is so pretty. Her body is to die for. How could my mom say that about My Gam?! LOL. But I can't change her opinion, but I just love the fact that she says "dating". Haha. :)

mayag

sarNie Adult
Whenever I watch GG MVs, my mom would always ay" Why is your pra ek dating that girl, she's not even pretty." I would say that She is so pretty. Her body is to die for. How could my mom say that about My Gam?! LOL. But I can't change her opinion, but I just love the fact that she says "dating". Haha. :)
Whaaat? Gam is so pretty though! Her personality makes her even more beautiful. Does your mom say that because of her dark skin?
I have to say though...Gam's little sister did not get Gam's beautiful features. :( I wonder what your mom would say about her?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Whaaat? Gam is so pretty though! Her personality makes her even more beautiful. Does your mom say that because of her dark skin?
I have to say though...Gam's little sister did not get Gam's beautiful features. :( I wonder what your mom would say about her?
LOL. Yeah, my mom says that because of her dark skin. I haven't seen Gam's sister though, so I don't know how she looks like, but if my mom did see her, she'll probably say the same thing. My mom says that Gam does have a nice body, but she's dark skin so she's not pretty.

mayag

sarNie Adult
LOL. Yeah, my mom says that because of her dark skin. I haven't seen Gam's sister though, so I don't know how she looks like, but if my mom did see her, she'll probably say the same thing. My mom says that Gam does have a nice body, but she's dark skin so she's not pretty.
Really? She was on The Star 6. Unfortunately, she doesn't possess her sister's singing talent either. She's not a bad singer but not as great as Gam. Here's an interview of hers:

I personally think skin colour doesn't matter. It's the features that make a person beautiful. But I understand your mom. Even my mom believes that pale skin makes you more beautiful. Lol Asian parents I tell you...

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha. Yeah. I think Skin color doesn't matter as well. Gam's sister doesn't look that bad either. I knew her sister was on The Star also because I saw a clip with Tono, Rit, and Gun teasing Gam about her sister. It's true, it's the features and attitude/personality that make a person beautiful. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I don't remember exactly, but it was something about their looks for sure, or were they making fun of how chubby Gam was. LOL. It was rude, but cute also how Gam reacted to it. :)

mayag

sarNie Adult
I don't remember exactly, but it was something about their looks for sure, or were they making fun of how chubby Gam was. LOL. It was rude, but cute also how Gam reacted to it. :)
Lol yea they're so mean to her. I wonder if she has ever felt bad.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm sure there has been times where she felt bad because of their teasing, but they always work it out. Gam is so forgiving, if it was me they were teasing, you have no idea. LOL. :)

mayag

sarNie Adult
I'm sure there has been times where she felt bad because of their teasing, but they always work it out. Gam is so forgiving, if it was me they were teasing, you have no idea. LOL. :)
Yup Gam is a sweetheart! I could never imagine her being angry.

Oh man. I guess I don't wanna be messing with you Bieluvr. XD