Guess who I saw in SF?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok...so on tuesday, my family and I went to San Francisco...my older sister and her kids wanted to go to Chinatown so we went...as we were shopping, my brother noticed a guy that look like Mos...so he asked me...I didn't have my glasses on so I crossed the street to go asked him...and as soon as he turned around, I knew it was him...OMG...I was hella excited and shaking too...and out of the blues, I started talking in gibberish Thai to him, but then he understood me...haha...I was like "P'Mos chai mai?"...and blah blah blah...I forgot the rest...

we took pictures too...I never thought I would bumped into a star like this...but then it happened....

Pictures will be up soon!!!

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Man... you was so lucky to meet him. Hope you will post up the picture soon. Want to see how he look like now...

Vwmvwm

sarNie Egg
Wow..... You are soooo lucky. I would like to see him in person too but don't know if I'm ever going to have a chance. Does he look good in person? Is he tall?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
No he said he was on vacation for the new years...he said that to me in English...haha...cute accent! In thai, he asked us what we are...we told him we're hmong so he was like, "then how come you speak thai so well?"...told him "praw row doo nan thai laew koh fun pleng thai"...haha...don't know if I said it right, I was too excited to care...It was just so coincidental...I still can't get over that fact that I actually met him...I was so crazy over him during "hua jai chocolate"...gosh...and my sister, she was hella funny...she was literally shaking...haha...I can't upload pics from my phone so I'll have to wait til she sends hers to me! He just came back from his "monk service thingy" so he's got very little hair...and he's thin too...I'd said he's about 5'7" but then he seemed pretty tall...that's cause I'm hella short...I'm like up to his shoulders...OH YEAH, he looks MIGHTY good! Especially in them glasses that he had on...

sulad

sarNie Adult
AHHHH! Omg! I'm so jealous of you! MOS! Omg! Darn you! HEHEHE! So happy for you! I hope he get to come here for a concert! Cause I would love to meet him! Been his fan everysince I was young!

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
OMG i can't belive you meet mos :lmao: :yahoo: ....i'm like other waiting for you to upload the pix :drool:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart

This is all I have so far...this is from my aunt's camera phone so it's not that clear! To the lower right corner is my niece's head...well, more like half of her head...haha