Guess who I saw in SF?

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
Lucky you

i love the part where you mention about not wearing you glasses...lol....classic

can't wait to see the pic

destiny411

Idyllic
OMG...u're so0o0o lucky..i wish i lived at san fran...be seeing lots of stars there...hehe...mayb one day ill run into som1...ill do prob do the same thing..start speakin gibberish and shaking..thats very understandable..hope to see the pics soon...so good u have a camera with u...now if i got out ill have a camera with me jus incase b/c u never noe who u can bump into...so lucky..lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
you lucky person that is so cool...was he alone then or with other people? post the pix up soon ok... :yahoo:
He was with a bunch of people...I don't know them though...

This is what I have so far...it's from my aunt's camera phone so it's not clear...to the lower right corner is my niece's head...

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Didn't think he would still be in the US. I saw pix of him when he was in Vegas a couple of days or a week ago. lol

cecilia

Staff member
wow..this is so cool..i'm so jealous..i so wanna meet him too..

thanks for the pix..so lucky ^^

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
aww :] i dont' think i would recongize him if i seen him walking around LOL! how cool =D yer so lucky.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
aw man ceda you're so lucky! so, tell us does he look like what he look like in his lakorns??? i really want to know please 'cause i always wonder about all stars that i like...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
He's a lot skinner...I guess cause he went to do his monk service thingy...don't know what it's call...but DAMN, he's FINE! Although I prefer him with longer hair...he's not that tall...average asian height...I'm gonna get more pictures soon.

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
I am so sad now. I love MOS so much. I wish I could meet him once. *sigh* I am so not feeling good now. but lucky you.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Lucky you! Lols...had nothing else better to say..but its true!

I would've died to meet a celeb...especially Mos!! OMGG....*faints.

And he's sooo flipping cute with his fuzzy hairdo. :D :D