Guess this Riddle?

Guess this riddle i found in the newspaper! Jus wondering if anyone can... It took me some time but i figure it out! kekeke!

Two brothers we are,
Great burdens we bear,
By which we are bitterly pressed.
in truth we may say,
We are full all the day,
But empty when we go to rest.

WHAT AM I?

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
pair of shoes

i am riddle king

I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kills me.

What am I?

xxXlito_annaxxX

sarNie Egg
I have a riddle.......

You are stuck in a room with no windows or doors. a solid room. Only things that are in this room are a mirror and a table. how do you escape?

Can you guess it? :D

darvil

sarNie Adult
xxXlito_annaxxX said:
I have a riddle.......

You are stuck in a room with no windows or doors. a solid room. Only things that are in this room are a mirror and a table. how do you escape?
Can you guess it? :D
[post="149391"][/post]​
Ok I got it!!!

Look in the mirror. See what you SAW. Use the SAW to cut the table into two halves. Two halves make a WHOLE. Crawl through the WHOLE (hole) to escape.

ok I cheated.. hahah but damn I think this riddle is weak.. what the hell kinda answer is that.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Darvil said:
Ok I got it!!!

Look in the mirror. See what you SAW. Use the SAW to cut the table into two halves. Two halves make a WHOLE. Crawl through the WHOLE (hole) to escape.
ok I cheated.. hahah but damn I think this riddle is weak.. what the hell kinda answer is that.
[post="149408"][/post]​

dang this riddle is old aint it? BUT WOW! SMART ANSWER! HAHA...CHEATER...but yes! now i kno the answer too! haha..lol..