Guess This Lakorn Game!

fun

Expired Sarnie
N'ek is a ghost. She was killed when the Japanese were in Thailand. P'ek was a soldier in the past life and they met only briefly before both of them died. N'ek had to work for a ghost by luring men. P'ek helps n'ek by bringing her to human form. N'rai wants p'ek so she puts a love spell on him causing him to become an asshole to n'ek.
I don't know which version you are referring to, it is Pood Pisawad. I have only seen bits and pieces of Touch and Ning's version. And a few scenes from Kade and Noon's version.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't know which version you are referring to, it is Pood Pisawad. I have only seen bits and pieces of Touch and Ning's version. And a few scenes from Kade and Noon's version.
2nd version, i was too little to remember Touch and Ning's version.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
N'ek is a daughter of an airline owner. N'ek bumps into p'ek overseas (Hong Kong, I think). Her father's company is in financial crisis. P'ek agrees to take over the airline for n'ek's hand in marriage. A guy who already has a fiance is obsessed with n'ek.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
N'ek was stolen as a child and was assumed to be the daughter of p'ek's uncle.
N'ek is kind of a con artist and very weak. Always follows her so called "mother's" orders.
P'ek and N'ek fall in love but they have to stop themselves since they think they are cousins.
N'ek's real mom married a white man.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
N'ek was stolen as a child and was assumed to be the daughter of p'ek's uncle.
N'ek is kind of a con artist and very weak. Always follows her so called "mother's" orders.
P'ek and N'ek fall in love but they have to stop themselves since they think they are cousins.
N'ek's real mom married a white man.
pom ruk roy adeed with Kwan & Win??

cecilia

Staff member
N'ek is a daughter of an airline owner. N'ek bumps into p'ek overseas (Hong Kong, I think). Her father's company is in financial crisis. P'ek agrees to take over the airline for n'ek's hand in marriage. A guy who already has a fiance is obsessed with n'ek.
I love this lakorn 'NANGFAH RAI PEEK' with Anne T and Andy :wub:

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
This thread has been quiet for a couple of days, so here's one.

He is the head of his family. He does not approve of his two younger sibling's signifcant others.
Her father owe him money and pretty much sold her to him.
He makes her get marry with his younger brother because he does not approve of the brother's gf.
She helps the brother and his gf out by being their go between person so that he does not know.
His sister ends up married to a golddigging guy.
In the end he realizes he is in love with her.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
N'ek dad gambled so much he pretty much lost everything.
His so called friend wants n'ek to be his wife, his son is also in love with n'ek.
P'ek is a serious and emotionless man, he is best friends with the dude that is in love with n'ek.
N'ek dad doesn't approve of the other guy pursuing his daughter.
P'ek ends up having to deal with the debts and n'ek father dies.
P'ek knows his friend's father wants n'ek so he pretty much gets n'ek in exchange of paying the debt.
Really, he wants to save her for his friend.
N'ek thinks p'ek wants her as a mistress.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
N'ek dad gambled so much he pretty much lost everything.
His so called friend wants n'ek to be his wife, his son is also in love with n'ek.
P'ek is a serious and emotionless man, he is best friends with the dude that is in love with n'ek.
N'ek dad doesn't approve of the other guy pursuing his daughter.
P'ek ends up having to deal with the debts and n'ek father dies.
P'ek knows his friend's father wants n'ek so he pretty much gets n'ek in exchange of paying the debt.
Really, he wants to save her for his friend.
N'ek thinks p'ek wants her as a mistress.
Huajai Song Pak (Por T. and Taew)

I actually like this lakorn a lot!! I like the bromance between Sia Chuck and Don! I especially enjoyed watching the scene when both talked about love. The conversation had so much hidden/double meanings!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Huajai Song Pak (Por T. and Taew)

I actually like this lakorn a lot!! I like the bromance between Sia Chuck and Don! I especially enjoyed watching the scene when both talked about love. The conversation had so much hidden/double meaning!
Correct! I love this lakorn too, i love how Por portrayed mr.serious. The scene where he cried with Tawan was so touching.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ The performance by both the leads were amazing...well the entire cast too!! I also like the cinematography of this lakorn. It was beautifully made and it had a different and unique feel to it! I thought it was very artsy!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
This thread has been quiet for a couple of days, so here's one.

He is the head of his family. He does not approve of his two younger sibling's signifcant others.
Her father owe him money and pretty much sold her to him.
He makes her get marry with his younger brother because he does not approve of the brother's gf.
She helps the brother and his gf out by being their go between person so that he does not know.
His sister ends up married to a golddigging guy.
In the end he realizes he is in love with her.
Wiwa Salup Ruk with Angie Hesting and Willy Macintosh??

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Correct! I love this lakorn too, i love how Por portrayed mr.serious. The scene where he cried with Tawan was so touching.
Me too! I immediately became a fan of Boy P too. Even though Por's character was boring to some people, I thought it was his BEST! The OSTs were awesome as well. It's one of those where you don't need a lot of romance to enjoy the lakorn. The characters simply made it enjoyable.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
The following lakorn consisted of two generations.

The parents generation:
-a poor guy who is the son of a boater likes a young woman who is the daughter of rich business owners
-another poor guy is the son of an ice cream vendor who continues to sell ice cream after his father's tragic death
-the ice cream vendor falls in love with a young woman who sells vegetables in the marketplace
-both guys are buddies

The kids generation:
-the poor guy who is the son of a boater and the rich daughter of rich business owners are married with a son
-the ice cream vendor and the young woman who sells vegetables are also married and blessed with a son
-the poor guy who was once a boater inherits his wife's business; he decides to forget his past and live with the present now that he is rich
-the ice cream vendor and his wife are perfectly happy with their normal life and since his best friend is now rich, their friendly bond isn't like before but their sons are friends attend the same school
-one of the sons have a high interest in boating, much to his father's disappointment and the other son has a more modern non traditional mind
-the sons and another one of their guy friends fall for the same woman, who is also hi-so
-the woman they fall for is tricked by another guy and is gang raped by the bad guy's friends who videotaped it while it happened
-the woman ends up with the ice cream vendor's son but later he dies out of greed and jealousy so nang'ek ends up with the boater's son

...sorry if the clues are confusing because if I reveal the names, it would be kind of obvious. Anyway this was a CH7 lakorn that starred many famous actors and actresses.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Don't think this one is on the list yet.

N'ek is the daughter of a wild woman. 20 years ago, her mother dated p'ek and left him. P'ek spent the last 20 years obsessed with revenge. P'ek is now rich and n'ek's mother is in debt so he bought n'ek for revenge.