Guess This Lakorn Game!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
This is an old ch7 miniseries starring ch7's beloved n'ek of the 90's

N'ek and her father live on a small island with just the 2 of them.
P'ek ends up on the island and n'ek falls in love with him.
He promises to come back but he marries his fiance and abandons n'ek.
N'ek becomes pregnant and she cuts off her finger and sends it to p'ek.
N'ek has to give birth alone in the island.
its the lakorn starring Kob, pra'ek was in his sexy marine/navy uniform hahahah
i forgot the title becuz i didn't like the lakron

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
^ Oh no...it's already on the list! Samee is #21!! I love this lakorn too!!
OH NO, FORGOT! I JUST LOVE THIS ONE SO MUCH, I DON'T CARE IF IT IS ON THE LIST TWICE. (okay okay, i won't put it on there twice) LOL

^Dang gals, you make me wanna go watch Samee. I've seen before as a kid but I forgot all about it. Anyway, the one that I posted earlier that no one got is "Sai Naam Sai Cheewit" starring Pancake, Weir, Poo, Win, Jui, Poh, Oil, and New from CH7.
I've watched samee like 10 times already! hahaha
@Suay...what are you waiting for?!! Go watch "Samee". Love the OST for this lakorn as well!!
you tell her! ost is awesome...after seeing this thread, i went back and listened to ford's song on repeat on saturday.

You should watch it again. Its the best freaking thing that happened to me this week, i'm super duper in love with Samee.
hehe i've never met anyone who didn't love this lakorn...and i mean, LOVE!

LoL! One of my favorites so I already gave clues early on.
sorrrrry...im a bad tracker! we only have like 125 lakorns on the list. what am i thinking?! lmao

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
@ Thookatha

I'm putting Samee on my phone so now i can watch it anywhere. Now when i'm sitting around in the mall i can spaz there. Hopefully no one is standing near me if the rawr scene shows up. I'm so obsessed with Samee it's unhealthy LOL

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
@ Thookatha

I'm putting Samee on my phone so now i can watch it anywhere. Now when i'm sitting around in the mall i can spaz there. Hopefully no one is standing near me if the rawr scene shows up. I'm so obsessed with Samee it's unhealthy LOL
wooow, u got me beat on the obsession part. i hope someone sees the rawr scene on ur phone. LMAO!!! JK!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I just looooove Samee so much! I love the storyline...everything about it. I wanted a remake at first, but after watching it again for the 100th time...I'm not too sure about a remake. I love it too much that I'm afraid the new version won't do it any justice.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I just looooove Samee so much! I love the storyline...everything about it. I wanted a remake at first, but after watching it again for the 100th time...I'm not too sure about a remake. I love it too much that I'm afraid the new version won't do it any justice.
i feel the same way about the remake factor. i want it to happen and i don't want it to happen. lol if there was a remake, u know who would be decent as pra'ek? new. he looks chinese, and can plays those rough roles pretty well. as for nang'ek, cant really say yet...lol...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Nang ek is one of three sisters; one sister is evil and one sister is crazy bc the older sister had her baby be kidnapped/killed (baby didn't get killed)
Nang ek's crazy sister is married to a farang guy
Pra ek is the son of a mia noy (mistress wife) who sing 'ligay'
Pra ek works in an orphanage that he started
One of the bad main bad guys in the lakorn is pra ek's younger brother from his dad's main wife...the younger brother likes the nang'ek

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Good twin, bad twin
Good twin sees pra'ek at a party and falls for him
Bad twin pretends to be nang'ek to marry pra'ek
Nang ek meets a scientist who can make her disappear

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Nang ek is one of three sisters; one sister is evil and one sister is crazy bc the older sister had her baby be kidnapped/killed (baby didn't get killed)
Nang ek's crazy sister is married to a farang guy
Pra ek is the son of a mia noy (mistress wife) who sing 'ligay'
Pra ek works in an orphanage that he started
One of the bad main bad guys in the lakorn is pra ek's younger brother from his dad's main wife...the younger brother likes the nang'ek
This sounds a lot like Dood Dao Din!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Good twin, bad twin
Good twin sees pra'ek at a party and falls for him
Bad twin pretends to be nang'ek to marry pra'ek
Nang ek meets a scientist who can make her disappear
Ooooh...I know this one. It's with Eakkarat and Ae Issariya...what is that damn title???

Edit: Fad Lhong Hon???

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
i feel the same way about the remake factor. i want it to happen and i don't want it to happen. lol if there was a remake, u know who would be decent as pra'ek? new. he looks chinese, and can plays those rough roles pretty well. as for nang'ek, cant really say yet...lol...
I'm not a big fan of New, but I think he's ok. I only saw him in that lakorn with Noon...I think it was Ngao Jai??? (should have wrote clues for this drama too LOL). I did really like that drama although it got repetitive. He was all over Noon and I like that LOL!

I am a Yadech shipper so at first I really wanted the two to star in the remake. Now, thinking about it, I think I want n'ek to be petite compared to p'ek. Pol was waaaay taller that Joy Sirilak. Kinda like Weir and Min in Pin Anong. The only petite n'ek from ch3 that I can think of is Aff, but I think she may be too conservative for the role. It's going to be 2013 soon and I really don't want to see anymore fake kissing haha.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ @Ceda

Mmmmm....another petite n'ek is Taew. How about Nadech and Taew?

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Maybe she can pull off being "sassy." I wouldn't count her out though. She is an actress and should try different roles.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
^ Taew's too chinese looking for the role. We need someone who looks full Thai. Joy and Pol were too perfect for those roles. Nadech would be in good in the role though, he could pull off the cocky smirks like Pol.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Yeah, I could completely picture Nadech in this role! He look the part and his smirks will melt n'ek's heart as well as ours! :blush: Hmmm...I can't think of a Thai looking actresses on Ch 3 because most of them are mixed!! :scratchhead2:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Ooooh...I know this one. It's with Eakkarat and Ae Issariya...what is that damn title???

Edit: Fad Lhong Hon???
bing a ding! fad lhong hon is corrrrrect!! lol

I'm not a big fan of New, but I think he's ok. I only saw him in that lakorn with Noon...I think it was Ngao Jai??? (should have wrote clues for this drama too LOL). I did really like that drama although it got repetitive. He was all over Noon and I like that LOL!

I am a Yadech shipper so at first I really wanted the two to star in the remake. Now, thinking about it, I think I want n'ek to be petite compared to p'ek. Pol was waaaay taller that Joy Sirilak. Kinda like Weir and Min in Pin Anong. The only petite n'ek from ch3 that I can think of is Aff, but I think she may be too conservative for the role. It's going to be 2013 soon and I really don't want to see anymore fake kissing haha.
yeh, i only saw new in the lakorn with noon too. but he was the only chinese-y looking one i could think of at the time. lol nadech hecka plays those rough roles well too...he could pass for chinese-y. ahaha

^ Yeah, I could completely picture Nadech in this role! He look the part and his smirks will melt n'ek's heart as well as ours! :blush: Hmmm...I can't think of a Thai looking actresses on Ch 3 because most of them are mixed!! :scratchhead2:
yeh, i know! mix babies all over the place. lol

That's right! But..hm...Taew doesn't have that "sassy" attitude.
^ Taew's too chinese looking for the role. We need someone who looks full Thai. Joy and Pol were too perfect for those roles. Nadech would be in good in the role though, he could pull off the cocky smirks like Pol.
yeh, i don't know if taew can pull off this role. she's very good, but not diverse enough yet...in my opinion. plus, has she ever had any r-scenes in any of her lakorns. i want to say i heard that she doesn't do those...or something. maybe i heard wrong...don't even know where i got that from. lol

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
yeh, i don't know if taew can pull off this role. she's very good, but not diverse enough yet...in my opinion. plus, has she ever had any r-scenes in any of her lakorns. i want to say i heard that she doesn't do those...or something. maybe i heard wrong...don't even know where i got that from. lol
I think your mistaking Taew for Rita, Rita is the one that doesn't do rawr scenes.

I think Taew could pull off the character well, she played an excellent brat in Plerng Toranong. Sadly she's too chinese looking for the roles.

As for p'ek there are lots of Chinese looking ones to choose, Aum Atichart, Nadech, Mark, Mario (he looks too young though to play the oldest brother)