[GTH] Namthaa Kammathep The Series (GTH)

Lolly

sarNie Egg
Hi I am watching this Lakorn and it is so good. It is funny at first but it will get more drama in the movie. So funny when she kiss the wrong person.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I wished they would air more than one episode per week. Lol I wonder how Sunny's sister's story going to turn out, kind of remind me of JLR.

Lolly

sarNie Egg
They should of make it at least one hour long if it only airs one ep a week.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Yes, they should but they didn't, I was wondering on where can I watch Aff's version. Is it an actual lakorn with Aff or was it just a snippet in Ken and Cris movie, because I remembered watching Bangkok Traffic Love Story, and that was featured there and was hilarious to see Aff smash the n'rais face into the piano lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The scene of Aff in Ken's movie was a fake lakorn that was featured into the movie just for fun. However the director/producer of this lakorn has always wanted to make it into a real lakorn since there were a lot of people who were asking about it. Thus, why we have this lakorn. It's the same lakorn as Aff's per se just with different actresses but Sunny still remains that same. Haha.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
LOVE THIS LAKORN ALREADY AND Sunny, ICEPattie,LOVE HOW THEY CHOOSE THE LAKORN CAST , HHHH MAKE MY LITTLE SIS WATCH IT AND SHE CAN NOT STOP LAUGH , I DRAG HERE FOR WATCHING BUT IT TURNS GOOD LAKORN FOR HER , FOR ME I WISH IT REAL LAKORN NOT JUSTsarcasm  , funny LAKORN , IT IS WEIRD BUT LOVE TO SEE SUNNY PLAY COLD , COOL, MACHO GUY in slap and kiss lakorn THEN FREAKY AND DUMB ONE, ICE SO BEAUTIFUL , PATTIE WOW SHE SHOULD BE SLAP AND KISS STAR FROM NOW AMAZING , I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE REMAKE OF AFF AND SUNNY SCENES AGAIN HERE HH

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
Just started on this lakorn not too long ago and despite my little understanding of the Thai language, it is hilarious!
These episodes are way too short & only once a week? Awwies.
Can't wait to see Episode 4!
There's a total of 12 episodes so only 8 more to go then 2 special episodes or something like that.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Oh okay that's what I thought too, but then I wasn't so sure, anyways can't wait for episode 5 to come out. This kind of remind me of Mia Taeng, since the house is the same, pr'aek both Khongkai and Sunny are kind of the same, and the very first episode of how they dressed her are similar Chompoos outfits in there. I can't wait for Saturday to come!

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Omg the moms dress is gorgeous on her. Patties wedding dress is beautiful too, she reminds me a lot of Korean actresses, can't wait for all of the scenes shown above. :D

dariey

sarNie Adult
sigh my excitement to watch this in future getting low.if only they didn't pair ice with the guy i dislike from atm..he is funny but i just can't see him with her lol.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Episode 5 was okay. Nothing really stood out, Chawee and Araya need to get married already, looks like that ain't happening next epi either.