[GROUP FF] Heartbreakers

Iya

sarNie Adult
aikoden said:
So, I'm unsure of the future progress for this group fanfic.. since.. the other 2 authors along with myself have been missing in action :(  I do hope that we can come to finish this ff though.  :)

lol. I'm actually still here. I'm more or less waiting on the next chapter so i can continue.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ That's great to hear Iya :)  I'm just waiting patiently so I can update my chapter :p

Reactions: Iya

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I actually miss my Mew & Sato pairing :p

Hopefully the other authors will be available soon so we can continue on with this FF.  Thanks for the patient support everyone.

sharfa93

sarNie Egg
aikoden said:
I actually miss my Mew & Sato pairing :p

Hopefully the other authors will be available soon so we can continue on with this FF.  Thanks for the patient support everyone.
I miss your pairing too!! I miss everything abt this fic. So happy you arent mia as well. :D i will be waiting patiently :)

Iya

sarNie Adult
I'm always ready to update my work. I'm just wating on everyone else. LOl. But I'm been considering taking my part and post it as it's own since my stories are not too dependent on others. I love this story and really itch to complete it.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Same here Iya... *coughcough* I want to continue my part but I haven't seen narkrakdin lately... so no updates yet.  I don't want to feel bad dismissing her too. 

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Iya said:
I'm always ready to update my work. I'm just wating on everyone else. LOl. But I'm been considering taking my part and post it as it's own since my stories are not too dependent on others. I love this story and really itch to complete it.
Hi, lya!  I wish that you would.  Love your FF soooo much and I'm dying to find out what will happen next.