Greg's Anatomy

kaoker

sarNie Egg
did anyone of you watch this show on monday night...well, anywayse, in the past eposide, there was a story about this hmong girl who needed a back surgery, but her parents wouldn't let her unless a shaman comes in to bring back her soul first... sounds cool huh?...anwayse, just thought it was kind of interesting, because they show the shaman guy (who really looks hmong, might be hmong) doing some hmong rituals. so yeah.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
saw that ep. i was like gosh! i wasn't sure if i heard right. but yeah, i saw it. hmong people--hmmm...alright. must have been b/c of that book "the spirit catches you and you fall down." hmmm...like i said...alright. ^_^

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i thought it was really cool too cuz doctors do have to deal with that in real life. i think that's the first show i saw with that on it and the doctors listened to the patient and have them do the ritual. i love grey's anatomy!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
yaso said:
saw that ep. i was like gosh! i wasn't sure if i heard right. but yeah, i saw it. hmong people--hmmm...alright. must have been b/c of that book "the spirit catches you and you fall down." hmmm...like i said...alright. ^_^
[post="33213"][/post]​
That book was a required reading for my Sociology class...it was great!!!