great news!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Anne/ken will be filming an MV together for Grammy song..thanx to nat for news!!..dont know which artist yet..but yeh nat said she got the news from thairath..so kool..anne/ken in an mv together..gosh why do they want to tortue the fans..lol..cuz we know ken/anne is both taken..

fan

sarNie Juvenile
omgosh thats such great news... i cant wait to find out who it is i hope its someone good

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) oh my god really? I can't wait to see it..Ken and Ann all the way...they're the cutest couple..wished they were couple in real life..not just in lakorn :wub:

donna

sarNie Adult
oooh! i want to see that mv when it comes out! they are a hot couple(in lakorn) right now!

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
I can't believe my fav. couple are in another project. Yippie! I can't wait to see this MV! :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

NiTha

sarNie Adult
OOOOOO i can't wait to see this video. I wonder who the artist is. I thought it would be Parn but you said it's Grammy so hmm...wonder who it could be.

charm

sarNie Egg
tinah said:
..gosh why do they want to tortue the fans..lol..cuz we know ken/anne is both taken..
[post="140334"][/post]​
:huh: huh i didn't know ann is dating someone rite now?! :shock: can some1 tell me who it is?

thanx for the news tinah! i hope their mv is not too sad like the one ken&janie did for parn :D Can't waiiiiiiiit!

tinah

sarNie Coma
great news..p'bird is the singer!!! thanx to nat for this great news! im so excited..
It's for his new album which might be release around next month. Also for the Saraphab song that Anne sang, it might be release and mix in with the other Indy Cafe songs also because they're going to release a Mix Lakorn album (Ruam Pleng Lakorn album) that might come out probably by the end of this month

huh i didn't know ann is dating someone rite now?!  can some1 tell me who it is?
yep anne is dating this guy..heres a pic of him..they've been dating for quite sometime now

fan

sarNie Juvenile
tinah said:
great news..p'bird is the singer!!! thanx to nat for this great news! im so excited..
It's for his new album which might be release around next month. Also for the Saraphab song that Anne sang, it might be release and mix in with the other Indy Cafe songs also because they're going to release a Mix Lakorn album (Ruam Pleng Lakorn album) that might come out probably by the end of this month

yep anne is dating this guy..heres a pic of him..they've been dating for quite sometime now

[post="140679"][/post]​
TINAH your not joking right??? are you being serious?!?!!

this is like the greatest news of all time!!!!!!!!! you cant even begin to imagine how excited i am for this now

i love love love love P'BIRD!!! gosh and kane and ann in his mv??

shes probably gunna end up leaving P'Bird for Kane in this one too like she left P'Bird for Art in his other mv

omgosh i cant wait

anjos

OMG.....OMG.... I cant waite..... :w000t: :w000t: will.... I cant believe she date that guy......cuz.... they dont really match..... but anyways.... I happy for her.....

tinah

sarNie Coma
TINAH your not joking right??? are you being serious?!?!!

this is like the greatest news of all time!!!!!!!!! you cant even begin to imagine how excited i am for this now

i love love love love P'BIRD!!! gosh and kane and ann in his mv??

shes probably gunna end up leaving P'Bird for Kane in this one too like she left P'Bird for Art in his other mv

omgosh i cant wait
yep im serious lol..im just as excited as you guys are..this is great..anne's 2nd time in p'bird's MV..cant wait!

meenia

sarNie Adult
That is great news..Can not wait to see the MV of Ann and ken...Too bad they can not be really life couples...They are cute together...Well at least I get to see them on screen.

charm

sarNie Egg
oh no i cant believe that's her bf :(
how old is he? is he rich? hmmmm wonder what's it she likes bout him... oh well, as long as they're happy & he treats her well!