great news andrew gregsons fan!

judyp

sarNie Adult
yay! this is great news! i miss andrew! i love him & janie together. i would love seeing them together again, but then again, someone new like ann would also be nice.

tinah

sarNie Coma
more updates lol. thanks to wishbone

andrew gave an interview on the radio of Ch3 that he accepted to play in a new lakorn already and the opening will be in the middle of this year :yahoo: he also states its gonna be an entertaining lakorn more than a serious one. n'ek will be the one who his fans want him to act with. but he cant give much detail right now. ahhh im so anxious to know! that mean hes gonna let his fans choose his co-star. we should go make a request lol

Rakniran

aww..he had been gone for so long.
I've forgotton all about him.
But i do remeber that i like him and think he is hot.
I hope he get to act with new actress like sirita,pinky,pancake,kwan,or any new one.
Please not ann or Janie.See enough of them.Don't ask why.I just dont.

Praying Andrew would act with sirita.Oh wait.I forgot about Pat.Shes one of the great new comer too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i have a feeling it might be janie ^_^ . i see alot of fans requesting for them to pair up. then theres anne as well. so if andrew really is gonna choose from the fans then those 2 are most requested. well, for now.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
kewl!!! im so excited! i dun kare who stars with him.. i hope the storyline will be a killa.. ahahaa..

mc2004

sarNie Hatchling
yea i miss andrew too...where he been....can't wait for his lakorn....

judyp

sarNie Adult
i have a feeling it might be janie ^_^ . i see alot of fans requesting for them to pair up. then theres anne as well. so if andrew really is gonna choose from the fans then those 2 are most requested. well, for now.
i agree, tinah. i mean if it andrew said it is someone fans want him to pair with, i think its janie. i pray its janie. i love them together.

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
I hope its Janie too...

I mean with every other good lakorns they normally have the main pair up again...
And yet this has not happen for Janie and Andrew so fingers cross that they will be in another lakorn together.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OH YEAH.. i AGREE JANiE & ANDREW MAKE SUCH A KUTE COUPLE. i LOVE THEiR LAKORN 'TANG PANG KAMMATEP'. iT'LL BE NiCE TO SEE THEM STAR iN A LAKORN TOGETHER AGAiN ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
dont you just hate when they give interviews but they wont spill the beans until later on. im so curious now!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I want Andrew to act with someone different but I wouldn't mind him and Janie. I miss them together. Such a great pair!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
What lakorns does Janie have lined up for this year?

Andrew is an exceptional actor. I've really missed his on-screen presence. Two years is too long to be gone.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Nang'ek could be Janie but I think fans want him to pair with Anne also.
Thanks for the photo. That's recent, right?
Andrew looks better with light hair, I prefer.
But he's still charming as always.