Grand Aphrodite, We, issue 29, Sept 2006

cecilia

Staff member
now this is the kind of men she should marry too..kididng..
she's gorgeous looking..

one of those dude look like ANDREW

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
wow, those guys are hot, but mam is getting old, she seems more like their mother or elder sibling. she is pretty but stunning? i beg to differ.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I think Mam was alway conservated because most of her posts were always elegances and formals....I would not compare her to Kob....Mam would be down the bottom of the list for me right now....even Ann T....she's right behind Kob for...........like someone mentioned early...both Mew and Mam are not the pretty types....but they're pretty because what they wore or wear....

navy

sarNie Adult
moilee said:
I think Mam was alway conservated because most of her posts were always elegances and formals....I would not compare her to Kob....Mam would be down the bottom of the list for me right now....even Ann T....she's right behind Kob for...........like someone mentioned early...both Mew and Mam are not the pretty types....but they're pretty because what they wore or wear....
[post="169112"][/post]​
I disagree with you, but oh well, I understand people feeling........it hurts when others talk bad about their stars.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
moilee said:
[post="169112"][/post]​
How come you mention Kob name over here? Please don't do that for the next time. If you are really Kob fan.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Youa,

You missed understood here....I agree with you...I'm totally Kob's fan....that's why I've made the comparison between these two actresses...don't mean to offend anyone here who are not Kob's fans.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Navy,

I have to agree with you...everybody is entitled his or her opinion about his her stars.... it only hurts a little bit..especially news or rumors are not true (I get angry)....but if news or rumors are true, it hurts very badly...people actually call "you know" all sort of names, especially bad names....not like we don't have bad examples happening right now.....when lies take place...people're not deaf or stupid....of couse they won't forget...especially Thai's people.....

navy

sarNie Adult
moilee said:
Youa,

You missed understood here....I agree with you...I'm totally Kob's fan....that's why I've made the comparison between these two actresses...don't mean to offend anyone here who are not Kob's fans.
[post="169713"][/post]​
You are right.