GoTtA JoB?

mokka

sarNie Adult
i have three job....
1. full time students at a local university
2. work as a mentor to all the new freshman
3. work at the front desk of a local dorm

Soteeda

I'm a nursing student and just finished up with my practicum so as of right now I'm jobless..but I'm in no hurry to find a job because one of my patients killed my back. So yeah instead of working at a nursing home over my break I'll be sitting at home trying to nurse my own injuries lol. :p

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
KawaiiTennyo said:
need a job anyone?? go on www.monster.com .. and post up a resume trust me i got 5 contacts within 3 days!!! how cool huh?
[post="6582"][/post]​

ooh how do u post up a resume? I don't think I've ever did a resume. :(

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I work at State Farm Insurance. I help out in the office 3 times a week because I go to school the other two days. I like my job, but sometimes I hate it because we get busy and the customers are always upset and get an attitude if their insurance gets cancelled. It's not even our fault, they're the ones who don't pay their insurance on time.

ladeemurda

sarNie Egg
ugh no offense i hate cops

well i got no job and i dont go to school so basically i do nothing wellZ i guess i do something lol at least i got a diploma but it aint shit lol i dint even graduate on time

darvil

sarNie Adult
Nameless said:
I always wanted to be a cop B) .
[post="13360"][/post]​
Yea well Ninjas make bad cops.. Can you imagine someone speeding then all of a sudden a Ninja Cop jump out of the tree, lands of top of the roof and and yell "Freeze! You're speed!".. scaring the crap out of people and stuff. People are going to be complaining. :p

K

KawaiiTennyo

SecretAgent said:
ooh how do u post up a resume? I don't think I've ever did a resume. :(
[post="13216"][/post]​
there's instructions on there .. just follow it it's easy

i'm a P.I.G., 5-O, PO-PO or just plain cop hahaha
what the hizzzy?!?!?! we have a cop on this forum .. *looks guilty hahah ahem kids now behave!! :D ..

kyoko

sarNie Egg
KawaiiTennyo said:
what the hizzzy?!?!?! we have a cop on this forum .. *looks guilty hahah ahem kids now behave!! :D ..
[post="14056"][/post]​

haha yea but i'm a young cop still learning i'm actully a MP (military police) i cried when i found out that i was going to be one cause that was one of the job i didn't want to get.

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
i have three jobs. I work in an catholic association, i'm a thai/lao/french translator for courts and custom's police, and i'm a ticket inspector against frauds.

I'm also a student...Hoping to finish studies this year....

Nameless

N i n j a
Darvil said:
Yea well Ninjas make bad cops.. Can you imagine someone speeding then all of a sudden a Ninja Cop jump out of the tree, lands of top of the roof and and yell "Freeze! You're speed!".. scaring the crap out of people and stuff. People are going to be complaining. :p
[post="14025"][/post]​

I didn't get to finish my sentence Darvil.

I always wanted to be a cop B) , but too bad I'm a ninja. :)