got run over at work

little

sarNie Adult
my coworker susie got run over by a forklift. I dont know how it works i guess she was near him but he didn't see her so he ran her over with a forklift. she fell down and heard that she went to the hospital. don't know if she's badly injure or faint or what. she must hurt somewhat? that's scary. don't know if she's coming back to work tomorrow. i asked this girl that were there she said susie would be stupid if she comes back to work tomorrow knowing the injure. sad huh?

kulyia

RUK
WOW! She must be badly injured because those things are HUGE. im not really good with injury at work but is the work paying for her medical bills? i hope shes recovering

little

sarNie Adult
WOW! She must be badly injured because those things are HUGE. im not really good with injury at work but is the work paying for her medical bills? i hope shes recovering
i wasn't there at the time so when i heard about it make it seems really bad incident. which it wasn;t she just got some bruises and she went to the doctor for check up and she return to work 2 days after. so she's ok thank god.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Wow being ok after being run over. She got herself a guardian angle to survive that.Hope she's feeling ok now.